Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Cellia on February 18th, 2013, 5:36 am

Hey everyone, I'm happy to now be a part of such an exciting RP community! I have been going at RP for about four years or so (I think xD) - I used to play online MMO's and etc so this is my first time at an actual forum. My friend Aarias got me into it so claps for him dragging me here!

My RP style is still in the works so I'm open for practically anything right now. I love writing (really anything that comes to my mind. I have to scramble to find a pen and paper to write it all down :) ) As for my favorite thing about Mizahar so far it's definitely the set up and prestige setting you have here. It seems very well run!

I'm waiting to see where my experience in Mizahar will take me. Full steam ahead!
Cellia
Player

Words: 4646
Joined roleplay: February 18th, 2013, 5:24 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Aarias on February 18th, 2013, 5:42 am

I'm glad that you're giving it a try, Cel! It's been so long since we have actually roleplayed together. I know it may seem like a lot to take in but I'll help you through getting your character sheet together, don't you worry! (Also there are plenty of help along the way if a newbie like me doesn't have the answer :P)

I'll PM you so we don't jabber over your hello statement here.

The people here are great and you will fit right in with the lot. I have only been here for what... a little over a whole week and it's been great thus far.
Last edited by Aarias on February 18th, 2013, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aarias
Training Warrior of the Diamond Clan

Words: 69263
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2013, 7:21 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Cellia on February 18th, 2013, 5:50 am

Thats such a relief - I really owe you one Aarias!! You're a doll.

But still, hello everyone who ----isn't--- Aarias! >.> I already know him enough...

Don't let that big lug scare you away from greeting me. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys :)
Cellia
Player

Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Ka'Rael on February 18th, 2013, 6:40 am

Greetings and hello there!

As far as RP style goes, I'd advise just sort of like... you know, mixing in some awesome? :D Simply being awesome goes a long way as far as RP styles go.

How is the character creation process coming along?

Dropping by the chat (located in the top of the Mizahar window) is pretty neat, by the way - you get to know people and ask all the questions you want :)
Ka'Rael
Stalwart. Loyal. Ferocious. Simple. Tiger.

Words: 27193
Joined roleplay: February 10th, 2013, 4:19 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Hello!

Postby Bethsyliss on February 18th, 2013, 12:47 pm

Hi Cellia, welcome! It must be great to join the community with someone you already know. Have fun RPing with your friend as well as meeting new people around Mizahar.

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Hello!

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 18th, 2013, 4:14 pm

Hey there! Glad to see that that people are getting told about this place!

Well I'm sure your buddy will tell you some things you need to know, but other than what he'll tell you the best advice anyone can give you is for you to read all the lore you can (The starting PM you got will give you a place to start) and if your friend doesn't know the answer to something and you can't find it in the lore pop into chat! They'll help you out, they're all nice and don't mind answering questions!

(Also check out the city list, the race list, the magic list and the god list if you want good places to start this information should help you out some. Oh and the skill list!)

Anyways I hope to see you around!

Good luck :)

-Kiran
Last edited by Kiran Pelyna on February 18th, 2013, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Cellia on February 18th, 2013, 4:45 pm

It's so nice to get a very welcoming hello from all of you! As far as character creation goes, I am going to see Aarias today for a late lunch so we can chat about life and Mizahar... hehe. I'm glad he convinced me (He is really super sweet and an AWESOME RPer... well in my biased eyes he is, I recommend getting to know him! :) )

As far as my awesomness shall go ... well I have learned to RP my style off of Aarias. He is the one who got me into writing. So we shall see - I'm tempted to go Drykas just because he is one but perhaps have a Drykas who doesn't have those tattoo's (Aarias and I talked a little last night about it) so that she would just be a human but that way I can have the option of RPing with Aar))

For the chat - I checked it out last night and it seems really nice to have that option to this Mizahar world! :) I'm glad you guys put it in there.

I really appreciate the warm welcome and all the sweet advice! I hope to see all of you either in the chat (I'll have to drag.. DRAG... Aarias to the chat too) or just in the wonderful looking world of Mizahar
Cellia
Player

Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Thofa on February 18th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Hello Cellia and welcome!
Always happy to see that new people pop in everyday. I just joined a few days ago also after a long time of studying the lore. I just got hooked and read as much as i could, it's really an awsome place to be! I hope you have an easier time choosing you're concept than me( it took me a long time to decide on what i would be, as some here can testify to, heh). But there's no rush, thats one of the best parts! The best thing so far is how friendly all the people is! My introduction thread got so many posts I'm blown away x.x
Happy RPing, see you around the trails! :)
Thofa
Player

Words: 9626
Joined roleplay: February 17th, 2013, 12:12 am
Race: Kelvic

Hello!

Postby Aarias on February 19th, 2013, 5:46 am

You won't have to -drag- me Cellia. I hope you like what character we have created today. It will be fun to RP again and perhaps you'll drag Aarias to your own turf and see how out of place he will feel. It'll be fun!
Aarias
Training Warrior of the Diamond Clan

Words: 69263
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2013, 7:21 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello!

Postby Cellia on February 19th, 2013, 4:32 pm

I look forward to it very much!!! :D
Cellia
Player