[AS Ravok] Decorum's Office :: The Realm of Manners

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[AS Ravok] Decorum's Office :: The Realm of Manners

Postby Astator on February 18th, 2013, 6:39 pm

Mind your P's and Q's

Welcome to my humble... Uhh... Office space in this lovely virtual world of Mizahar. Please, remove your shoes, sandals, or other various footwear and place them on the rack over there. Then please, have a seat, enjoy yourself some tea and scones.

I am Decorum, the Assistant Storyteller for Ravok.

If you are here for a grading thread, I must detour you from this:

If you would like me to do a modded thread please, use the form listed below:

Character Name(s) Involved:
Type of Thread:
Date of Thread (So I don't screw up your Timeline):

I am currently Modding the Following Threads:

I currently have the following quests:

Screams in The Dark :: Sign-Up, Thread

Which way do you want to go? Up or Down?

Attention Players, Graders, and Storytellers:

A character sheet does not require the green checkmark for the player to roleplay. This is just a notification to all that the character sheet has passed through the Liaisons thorough checklist and meets Mizahar standards.

All sheets with a large red X or a speech bubble beside their thread title do not recieve grades and cannot continue threads they are currently involved in until all issues have been fixed and verified.

She said down...

Template Credit: 'Ello!, Helping Hands and Red-X Gift codes and images are from Firenze.

Image Credit: 'Ello Worm, Helping Hands Hands, and Avatar are all from the movie Labyrinth.

I will be handling all CSL related posts on Thursdays @ 1800 my time *
Astator
Helping Hands.

Words: 101205
Joined roleplay: January 30th, 2013, 3:34 pm
Race: Staff account