[Leo's scrapbook] Fahrenheit 451 and counting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Leo Varniak on February 20th, 2013, 11:16 pm

This is not a title

Welcome to my scrapbook! As you can see, I like weird things. As such, there are no rules to this scrapbook. I will appreciate offerings of sweet things, however. I believe in cake!

Without further ado, let us begin! And no, don't worry, not every post will actually be rotated. I think. Maybe I'm just annoyed Siiri copyrighted the concept of HOTNESS in a scrapbook and I can't use it for mine.

Grrr.

The purpose of this scrapbook is actually half-serious. People ask me more and more questions about Leo's character, how he got to be a god's champion and how one should go about becoming one. Provided that my answer to the last question is basically "keep playing!", I'll be using this space to provide my perspective on that topic, as well. It might just get people more motivated to pursue a religious career with their PCs. :)
Leo Varniak
It was a pleasure to burn

Words: 426121
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2009, 7:23 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (2)
Donor (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Valanir on February 20th, 2013, 11:28 pm

What I'd like to know most is how has Leo changed since freeing Ivak (if at all) ? :D
Valanir
Player

Words: 16052
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2013, 11:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet