[Flashback] Teeth, Both Ivory and Metal (Cypress)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Postby Nustril on May 29th, 2010, 5:20 am

"Oh, yes, I forgot! There were six Syliran knights, all surrounded by monsters. It seemed that things were lost, but then good old Nustril found them... He trailed off as he looked toward her and registered that look. Licking his lips he just offered her a snarky smile and swallowed his words.

"Okay, okay. I missed the first goat. I did manage to catch one on my second try. Not quite as impressive as my first story though." Once he had finished skinning the goat he tossed the skin aside and began cutting free some flesh. He was starving.
Nustril
Determined Huggler

Words: 31459
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2010, 1:15 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Cypress on May 29th, 2010, 5:38 am

Smirking, she watched him separate meat from bone. Enjoying the strength in his movement. For more than a few minutes she sat admiring him, seizing the luxury of the moment while he did not know she was watching.

"The truth is always more impressive to me." Perhaps it was the hunt, she didn't know, but suddenly there was a little lechery in her heart. She turned away before she was caught, laughing quietly and wearing a bright blush that betrayed her.

"It was a good hunt."
The truth is never pure, and rarely simple
Cypress
Player

Words: 54936
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2010, 4:46 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Nustril on May 29th, 2010, 5:53 am

Never underestimate the ability of a feline to notice when he is being admired, even when it is done stealthily. The blush on her cheeks gave her away more than anything else. Having rested from his effort he felt much the same way, he had to admit. "There's nothing like the thrill of the hunt, is there Cypress?" When he turned to look at her he gave her a familiar grin, and looked her over as if preparing to pounce.

The two briefly forgot the cleaning of their prey. Nustril always found hunting to be more interesting than menial labor, and Cypress made quite willing prey. The chase led them around the wagon, through the bushes, up a tree, down a tree, and around the wagon again before he cornered her against it. Once he had managed that, even the dead goat had the decency to blush.

~Thread Finished~
Nustril
Determined Huggler

Words: 31459
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2010, 1:15 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on June 7th, 2010, 9:50 am

Character: Nustril
Experience: 1 XP Tracking, 2 XP Hunting, 1 XP Storytelling
Lore: Carrying Meat Out of The Mountains

Character: Cypress
Experience: 1 XP Observation, 2 XP Shortbow, 1 XP Fishing, 1 XP Swimming
Lore: Fishing with Arrows

Additional Note: Nice uh… goose fishing, Cypress. Nice haul of mountain goat, a goose, and a fish all in one trip. Nice touch with the goat blushing at the end. :P Toooo cute.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous