[Verified by Siren] Ethen Calden

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Ethen Calden

Postby Ethen Calden on March 7th, 2013, 11:27 am

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 47th day of winter in the year of 498 AV.
Birthplace: Syliras
Appearance:

Ethen Calden is a young fit boy with developing muscles. Ethen's weight is 125 pounds and his height is 5'7 and have pale skin from the living in the city. Ethan have blond hair that grows to his ears and green hard eyes. Ethan's clothes is simple garments but the clothes have a camouflage effect because the colors in the night is hard to be seen and carries his backpack and the family's Greatsword on his back that makes him looks bigger. Ethen have no tattoos, scars, disease or missing limbs. Ethen is right handed.

Character Concept

Ethen speaks with high pitch and a Syliran accent in Common, Fratava and speaks poorly in Pavi. Ethen is brave, shy and a wanderer. Ethan can't help but to form bonds and have a healthy balance of trust. Ethen likes reading, writing and fighting. Ethen can't help but to be annoyed by bullies believing they are nothing but a plague on social and nice people. Ethen likes to eat pork, beef and chicken but he doesn't like spicy food. Ethen is a optimistic and messy.

Character History

Pre-Creation

Ethen Calden was born in the Dyres District in Syliras by his two parents, Ser Abarden Calden and Sera Calina Calden who was both Syliran knights. They are honorable and over protective of their youngest child. Ethen grew up with his two older brothers Guthale and Jespar who were now 16 and 18 years old. When Ethen was 10 years old he decided to become a Syliran knight and became page for the Brock family and for 5 years he did errands, chores, took lessons (such as learning Fratava and Pavi) and he was treated somewhat like Brock family's own children. Now 15 years old Ethen was hoping to become a Squire and get to meet his mentor knight.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Fratava
Poor Language: Pavi

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Brawling #10 SP #10 Novice
Weapon (Greatsword) #15 RB, #15 SP #3 XP #33 Competent
Unarmed Combat #10 SP #10 Novice
Body Building #5 SP #5 Novice
Riding #10 SP #10 Novice
Tactics #2 XP #2 Novice

Lores

Lore of Syliran Geography
Lore of History of Syliran Knights
Finding Victory in Loss
First Opponent
A Heated Battle

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple white Shirt
-Simple brown Pants
-Simple white Undergarments
-Simple dark blue Cloak
-Simple black Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
Scabbard
Rustproofing Oil
Sharpening Stone, Personal
Weapon Harness
100 Gold Mizas
Chainmail
Breastplate
Belt
Kavinka Paintedmount horse
Crossbow, Heavy
Buckler
Crossbow Bolts (10)
Pair of Gloves

Heirloom: The Family's Greatsword named Bůhvrah

Housing

House: Ethen Calden's lives in the Squire Dormitories.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Scabbard -4 GM 96 GM
Rustproofing Oil -10 GM 86 GM
Sharpening Stone, Personal -10 GM 76 GM
Weapon Harness -5 GM 71 GM
Breastplate -200 GM On loan
Chainmail -150 GM On loan
Belt -2 SM 75 GM 8 SM
Kavinka Paintedmount horse -80 GM On loan
Crossbow, Heavy -50 GM On Loan
Buckler -15 GM 60 GM 8 SM
Crossbow Bolts (15) -15 GM On loan
Pair of Gloves -5 SM 60 GM 3 SM

Thread List

9th of Spring squire recruitment

Closed I Can Shoot A Bullseye, Maybe, hopefully, Dang! Timestamp: 13th Day of Spring 513 AV

[The Great Bazaar] A Fated Encounter. Timestamp: 16th Of Spring 513 15th Bell

It's a Beautiful Morning. Winter 31, 512 AV

We are just getting started (Bolivar) Spring 34, 513 AV

Gathering on the North Shore Quest Signups. 51st Day of Spring in the year of 513 AV

Land and Sea. 51st of Spring, 513 AV North shore of Syliras

A Deadly Hunt. 63rd of Spring

Open To Seek And To Strive (Kisetukai, Ethen) 86th Day of Spring, Anthonius Fighter's Pit 11th Bell

Big Fish, Little Fish (Ethen) Season of Spring, Day 67, AV 153

[url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic33403.html] Flashback, Silkwater Lake, A Horrible Hike. 65th of Summer, 512 AV
Syliras Domain, Silkwater Lake[/url]
Last edited by Ethen Calden on June 17th, 2013, 9:49 am, edited 48 times in total.
Ethen Calden
Squire

Words: 26362
Joined roleplay: March 6th, 2013, 3:59 am
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Ethen Calden

Postby Ethen Calden on March 13th, 2013, 2:25 pm

(Ethen's Q and A)

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Ethen Calden
   2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Baby face 
   3. How old are you? 15 years old
   4. What is your height? 5'7
   5. What is your weight? 125 pounds

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. I have blond hair that grows to his ears and green hard eyes.
   2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Young fit boy with developing muscles
   3. What is your favorite body feature? My hair
   4. How physically fit are you? Developing muscles.
   5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Simple garments but the clothes have camouflage effect because the colors in the night is hard to be seen and carries the family's Greatsword.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? Ser Abarden Calden and Sera Calina Calden. They are overprotective.
   2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Two older brothers Guthale and Jespar who was 16 and 18 years old.
   3. What is your extended family like? Not very race accepted family.
   4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? I consider close friends as important.
   5. Do you treat animals like family? Not really

2. Where do you live now? Syliras
   3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? Riverfalls
   4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Ravok
   5. Where do you fear to be? Sahova

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) I have none
   2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed
   3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak with a high pitch and a Syliran accent in Common, Fratava and speak poorly in Pavi.
   4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I move one of my legs up and down
   5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I have none and plan to have none

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Squire
   2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? Yes because I like train 
   3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I like to be a Syliran knight.
   4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Syliran knights, Because they protect everyone.
   5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Criminal and rogues, becquse they broken the law.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? Im brave, shy and a bit of wanderer.
   2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Given the family Greatsword by my parents.
   3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Told by my parents that I can't join the Syliran knights in public.
   4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? Not very good ,they are overprotective. 
   5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? My knight patron

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? Homeschool 
   2. Do you like/dislike learning? I like learning because then I can become a knight.
   3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? On the training field.
   4. How do you learn best? I  learns best by mostly practical.
   5. What are your educational goals for the future? To learn how to wear armor proper

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? I can't but to help to form bonds.
   2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I have a healthy balance of trust.
   3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I'm homosexual
   4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Yes, it was with a friend and we was watching a play and it was night and holding hands then we kissed.
   5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. I never had sex.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Never
   2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? Never
   3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? None
   4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No, never
   5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? I'm too young to have drugs and alcohol though I would like to try.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Reading, fighting and questing.
   2. Do you like to read? Yes
   3. What annoys you more than anything else? I can't help but be annoyed by bullies believing they are nothing but a plague on social and nice people.
   4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Just reading alone
   5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Kissing and dating because it overwhelming.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Red
   2. What is your favorite time of day? Afternoon
   3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? The sunset over the sea
   4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I like to eat pork, beef and chicken but he doesn't spicy food.
   5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I like sunny weather and hate thunder.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? optimistic
   2. What are your religious views? I'm a atheist 
   3. Would you be able to kill? Yes
   4. What are your views on sex? Blushes
   5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Learn, love and fight.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? The  worst thing I ever done was beating up a guy and the best was letting him go.
   2. What is your greatest regret? Stealing my family's greatsword.
   3. What is your best/worst memory? The best memory is working for the Brock family as a page.
   4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? Stealing my family's Greatsword become the I hated their looks on their faces when they found out.
   5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Choosing to become a knight.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I'm really open with my thoughts and feelings.
   2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? People that uses magic.
   3. What makes you happy? Finishing something.
   4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? Love ones and family.
   5. What makes you angry? Bullies and closed mined people.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I'm always nice to others 
   2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My parents because they are always help and support me.
   3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Mr Brock because teaches me all the things that I needed to learn. 
   4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. No Blushes,I like a person nice, funny and smart.
   5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? I trust my parents because their are knights.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I argue with people all the time.
   2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I do take on leadership roles in social situations.
   3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Sometimes I do interacting with large groups of people because I like to mingle  but sometime I don't because I like to read on my own. 
   4. Do you care what others think of you? I sometimes care what others think of me.
   5. What do you think of others, in general? Depends on the person.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My strength.
   2. What is your greatest weakness? Riding.
   3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Everything.
   4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Extroverted
   5. Are you generally organized or messy? Messy

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? None
   2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? None
   3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? None
   4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? None
   5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Praying.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Everything.
   2. What is the best part of life? Living
   3. What is the best part of death? Nothing
   4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? In the arms of my beloved.
   5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? All the people I save in a great battle.
Ethen Calden
Squire

Words: 26362
Joined roleplay: March 6th, 2013, 3:59 am
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Ethen Calden

Postby Ethen Calden on May 19th, 2013, 3:32 pm

Relatives :
Mother: Calina Calden, Hackney