Completed [The Great Bazaar] A Fated Encounter [Ethen]

Ethen and Kisetukai finally meet. A destined friendship is born!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Great Bazaar] A Fated Encounter [Ethen]

Postby Kisetukai on March 15th, 2013, 1:55 pm

Timestamp: 16th Of Spring 513 15th Bell

Kise was flustered. He had been carrying, buying, negotiating and running errands all day. He even had to pick up tobacco for his other self. He finally decided it was time to do some shopping for him. He had already made a trip to the house to drop off the boring, necessary things that he..needed. He hated that word. Now he decided it was time to buy some more, wanted items. He smiled as he entered the crowded Great Bazaar. It was as busy as ever. Not really his preferred place because he was so soft spoken, and he was easily bumped around. But nonetheless he had free time. And decided that even though he had what he needed, pampering was ok if done in little dosages. "Now...Were to first?" He said as he noticed there was too much for one boy.
Last edited by Kisetukai on March 23rd, 2013, 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ethen Calden on March 15th, 2013, 3:42 pm

Ethen Calden was uncomfortable carrying with his Greatsword around which was called Bůhvrah so Ethen went to the The Great Bazaar and after buying the Scabbard, Rustproofing Oil, a Personal Sharpening Stone and a Weapon Harness, Ethen could carry his sword became more comfortably on his back but he became peckish and starting to feel hungry after all the stuff that he bought, so he decided to have some late lunch. As Ethen start walking to the food part of the Bazaar he saw a young man walking aimlessly and bumping into other people. "This must be his first time here" Ethen thought to himself. When Ethen reach to the young man, Ethen asked him almost shouting over the crowd "can I help you? You look a bit lost, there's a cafe near by, that I can show you, so we can talk and hear each other better".
Last edited by Ethen Calden on March 16th, 2013, 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ethen Calden
Squire

Words: 26362
Joined roleplay: March 6th, 2013, 3:59 am
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on March 15th, 2013, 9:10 pm

Kise was a little hesitant at first, for he didn't really care much for the people here. They came in all shapes, colors, and sizes just like the merchandise being sold. But Kise instantly saw a young boy, shouting, and asking him to a cafe. He rush over to the boy exclaiming, "Sure. Um, i hope this cafe isn't to far." Kise had decided to go with the boy just because he was also young. Maybe he could relate? Kise smiled as he approached him. "Okay, let's go."
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Ethen Calden on March 16th, 2013, 2:28 pm

Ethen was happy that the other boy wanted to go the cafe. "The cafe is in the corner of the bazaar, very quiet place" said Ethen to the other boy as he headed to the cafe. When Ethen got to the cafe, when Ethen sat down on a chair he said "don't try coffee, 50 gms for the price of this stuff. By the my name is Ethen and this is Bůhvrah" said Ethen as he tapped his greatsword on his back.
Ethen Calden
Squire

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on March 17th, 2013, 12:48 am

Kise took a seat opposite of Ethen. "Hello Ethen, nice to meet you, I am Kisetukai, but you can call me Kise." He said. "I guess I'm really not to thirsty, I came to shop, but...I seem to have forgotten what I came for." Kise looked around and then smiled, "I like the name of your sword. Very unique." Kise felt truly out of place and then chuckled, "I wonder..is it always this busy? And also what are you here for, if I may ask?" He had his scythe diagonally slanted as he sat. The blade was pointed away from him to avoid harm. It shined greatly in the bright sun, "Oh well if it matters, I tend to call this little guy justice" Kise said with a smile.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Ethen Calden on March 17th, 2013, 10:46 am

Ethen was captive in the gaze of Kise as he wondered to himself if Kise could be like himself but the thought was fleeting as he soon said "no today is a slow day, you don't want to be here on a busy day. Man it more easly to talk here isn't? I was here because I wanted to buy some stuff to carry Bůhvrah more easily. What about kise, why are you here?". Soon a waiter came and asked what to have? "Can I have a milk and salad? What about you kise?" as Ethen looked fondly at Kise
Ethen Calden
Squire

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on March 17th, 2013, 11:10 am

Kise smiled "Well then your right. I'd hate a busy day." Kise pulled out a crumpled shopping list pointing at it softly, "I had to do some shopping for a...friend. But know I'm just looking around at what to buy. For future, trips." Kise said in a carefree tone. Kise looked at the waiter pretty amazed, for the thought of shopping and eating areas together was a marvelous idea. "Kudos to the inventor." He thought. As he saw the waiter approached he thought to himself, "K what souls we eat?" K replied to Kise subconsciously, "Definetly not that." "You never cared for vegetables..." Kise sighed. He looked at the waiter with a blank look, "Just a water for me please. Squires gotta stay in shape." He then looked back at Ethen with his normal smile, as if dismissing the waiter.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Ethen Calden on March 17th, 2013, 4:12 pm

"Wait a minute, did you say that you a squire? I'm also a squire" as Ethen said this, he thought to himself "if I'm bunking with this guy, I'll probable would sleep unwell". "Let me have a look at that shopping list" as Ethen snatched the shopping list. Ethen looked at all the items on the list and said "we can find them all easily, what did you want to find first?"
Ethen Calden
Squire

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on March 17th, 2013, 7:59 pm

"Nothing.." Kise replied with a blank look. "Did you hear me clearly? I have already done the shopping." Kise said in an innocent voice. "Personally, I should have been out of here." "But, I guess I'm just sticking around here for something interesting. Ya know?" He admitted. "Yes, I'm a squire, so I'm constantly training. For a pure and stable mind and body." "Um...I have an idea. If your a squire would you like to meet at the training grounds someday? For..well training?" Kise asked. He looked interested at awaited a response. "Of course, not today, but some other day." He added.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Ethen Calden on March 18th, 2013, 4:22 pm

Yes I like to train with you but the I don't think that we would go out of the Bazaar anytime soon there is a unknown and more sinster name to the markets, it's called the midnight markets because see those guards" as Ethen pointed to some man in the far distance. "The guards stop anyone that try to leave until closing times and if anyone fights back, the guards just call the knights over and the shopper gets arrested, it all legal, but I know a way out of here" as Ethen said to kise.
Ethen Calden
Squire

Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Next