Open Slave Auction

I'tram finds himself once again on sale, wondering who will be his new master

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Slave Auction

Postby I'tram Bearguard on March 17th, 2013, 10:59 pm

I'tram bowed before retreating to his new quarters, his new bedroom was larger than his old one. There was plenty of room to move around, even a space where he could set up his training dummy in the corner. There was a chest of drawers, a mirror, a wooden bench, a bedside table and of course a bed.

I'tram was surprised with the amount of furniture he had been given, in his old room all he had was an uncomfortable bed and a chamber pot. I'tram came to the conclusion that the only reason he had been granted this, (In I'tram's opinion) extravagant room was because it was convenient for Clyde. Frankly I'tram didn't care what the reason was, he had this amazing room and he had the rest of the day off.

After sitting at the end of his bed for a few chimes I'tram decided that he wouldn't be able to sleep even if he tried. So instead of wasting his time he decided to be productive, busying himself with setting up his practice dummy. A while later it was all set up, taking a few moments to relax I'tram decided he would practice his boxing skills, he did seem to be relying on his hands for fighting a lot more recently, it couldn't be that different from the punches he used anyways. So I'tram began his training, punching slowly and clumsily at first before building up speed and power.

A few bells later I'tram's face was covered in sweat and he was exhausted. After washing and drying himself I'tram got into his bed. He had never felt anything so soft or comfortable, he felt like he had found his own slice of heaven. Only ticks later he was fast asleep.
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength
I'tram Bearguard
Born into shackles and chains

Words: 37894
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2013, 7:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Slave Auction

Postby Cataclysm on April 15th, 2013, 7:54 am

I'tram Bearguard :
Experience

Observation 3
    Boxing 1

Lore Earned
    Lore of working for a master
    Lore of having a magical influence in one's life
    Clyde Sullins: Mysterious magic user

Write that you have Cylde's work consent form on your possessions

Clyde Sullins :
Experience

Investigation 2
    Observation 3

Lore Earned
    Lore of being a slave owner
    Lore of making someone work for you
    I'tram Bearguard: Personal slave

Strike off the coupon you had and write that you have documentation of the ownership of I'tram

Straightforward thread. Can't say much after that. GL with your relationship.

Safety comes in the oddest forms

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)
Free to moderate whenever/whatever. 0 people on the waiting list. My office Extra!
Cataclysm
Beware of tall brush

Words: 22092
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous