Closed A Midnight Stroll

Being back in her domain, definitely a blessing.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

A Midnight Stroll

Postby Noblesse on March 17th, 2013, 2:08 pm

Blizzard :
Experience:
  • Obsevation +4
  • Climbing +1
  • Acrobatics +1
  • Philosophy +2
  • Storytelling +1

Lores:
  • Comforting Someone in Your Leopard Form
  • Criminals Deserve a Painful Death
  • Taking Control over Your Bloodlust

Notes:
It's nice to see Blizzard back in Avanthal! And I'm quite pleasantly surprised to see her try and comfort Silver even though they had never met each other before. Blizzard's conversation with her is rather interesting; it portrays a side of your PC that has seen the bad side of the world. It's sad that the thread got cut so soon. I was hoping to see more interaction from you and Silver.

I would just like to remind you that it takes a lot of energy to shift from one form to the other, so a Kelvic would usually feel hunger soon after shifting.

Sliver :
Experience:
  • Observation +2
  • Axe +2

Lores:
  • Guard Duty at the Red Diamond is Boring
  • Slamming Snow in Your Face to Fend Off Sleep
  • Identifying a Vantha's Hold Is Difficult

Notes:
Teehee, Silver and Sliver. It's too bad you never got to interact with each other. I would have laughed when the two women realize their names sound so similar to each other. The thread got cut off so early in the thread that Sliver never even got to say one word during the story! It happens though, but you still got some skills and lores for it. I look forward to grading your next thread! :)

Svasra Snowsong :
Experience:
  • Observation +2
  • Writing +1

Lores:
  • Bringing the Tale of Morwen's Orchid into Writing

Notes:
Incorporating the legend behind Morwen's Orchid is a nice touch, I must say. I assume this was the day that you and Jesslyn were pertaining to when you mentioned the mechanics of your first meeting in another thread. It's a bit sad that the two of you were not able to explore each other's personalities in this thread since it became inactive so soon, and unfortunately I'm not able to give out more awards than this.

Jesslyn Skyglow :
Experience:
  • Observation +1

Lores:
  • Depending on Sounds with the Lack of Vibrations

Notes:
Was this your first thread? I would say it was; your sentence structure has improved much since your posts here. I would like to congratulate you then for your progress! Jesslyn seems more fleshed out now too. It's too bad you were not able to post more in this thread, and there really wasn't much to award. Nevertheless, I hope you keep up the good work!

Silver Frostfawn :
Notes:
Unfortunately, I cannot give you grade for this thread until you fix up the problems found in your character sheet. After you fix up the issues, pm me for your grade.

True nobility lies in being superior to your former self
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. Heehee.
Noblesse
Let them eat flavored snow!

Words: 181013
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2013, 5:29 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous