Completed [Antonius Training Grounds] These Fist Are No Illusion

K forces Kise to train and keep his stamina up. Also a trip to the library? K reads about boxing? I think yes.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Antonius Training Grounds] These Fist Are No Illusion

Postby Kisetukai on March 20th, 2013, 1:42 am

19th Of Spring 513 AV (1st Bell)

Kise wasn't the happiest kid in the world when he found out he had to go train early at the training grounds. It was around twelfth bell to be exact, and Kise couldn't lie, he was tired. He suddenly announced as he approached the entrance to the training grounds, "Why am I training so early again?" "First because we have curfew and I'd like as much time as possible. Second you have to protect me whilst I slumber, I won't allow your pathetic existence to interfere and cause harm to my body!" K replied. "I utterly refuse it" He added.

"So...what do you want me to work on?" Kise asked. He felt as if truly out of place and deemed unworthy somehow of training on the grounds. "What don't I want you to work on?" K replied in a cruel tone. "You pretty much aren't even worthy of being a squire, and I have seen sad men join the ranks of squires." "Thus deeming you...obsolete and unusable to the order. For if you hadn't been a manifestation of mines and shared my body..Well you understand." 

"But nonetheless, you will learn how to use my great body to your advantage." K stated. "Well...I." Kise began to mutter in a soft voice. "What?!" "Why are you always so scared and soft?! Just say it!" K said in an exploding rage. "Well, I was wondering. Why do you keep referring to our body as..well yours? If anything isn't it my body? Don't you remember that day when--" Kise was cut off by K's angered voice. 
Last edited by Kisetukai on March 20th, 2013, 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 20th, 2013, 1:43 am

Shut up! Just shut up! This is why you can't talk, because your stupid! I told you not to ever talk about that day! You can't forget one day stupid?! Go train before I hurt you!"

"Yeah...your right." Kise said in submission. He didn't fully understand how K would, or could, hurt him. But nonetheless he didn't really care for finding out how. He ran into the training field in an awkward, yet timid fashion. This wasn't something he was a huge fan of, but if it made K happy, he would happily do it. 

As he walked onto the field, he immediately felt outclassed. He didn't know where to start, for the area was so vast. Kise chose to make up his mind before Kise gave his two cents as he walked up to a punching dummy. Or at the least, what he perceived to be so. "Okay K, what do I do know?" Kise asked a little puzzled.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 20th, 2013, 1:46 am

"Interesting choice in training, I see you instinctively chose close quarters combat. Well show me how your boxing has progressed thus far." K replied. "Oh...Okay!" Kise said as he put on his black gloves on. He took the scythe off of his back to speed himself up a bit, as he twirled it in one hand and then thrusted it into the ground with two. 

He then proceeded to pop his knuckles as he tightly clenched his fist. He took a deep breath and then sharply sighed, upon letting the air out he quickly attacked the dummy with two left jabs. Then proceeded to follow up with a right hook, almost shifting the dummy. Finally he ended with a vicious left uppercut, once again aligning the dummy to it's original position. "Well that was good. Actually perfect..." K said. Kise began to form a smile.

"If you were fighting a Pycon!" K roared diminishing the young smile Kise tried to form. "Look Kise, if you don't fight serious here how do I know you will fight serious on the battlefield? The knights are here to establish the order! You represent me at times, if your weak, then I'm weak." And girls don't lime a weakling ok?" K claimed.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 20th, 2013, 1:50 am

"So you understand that if you do not treat this training very seriously, you will just be wasting our time." He added. "I promise you. You will not waste my time. Now get back over there and give me a hundred percent!" K yelled. Kise smiled as he replied,"Yes!". He took a deep breath and then rushed at the dummy with a terrifying combo in his mind. 

He started with a right straight almost instantaneously followed right after by a one-two hook move from left to right. Applying two left jabs and two two right jabs intertwined for a little showmanship, and finishing it off with a demolishing right upper cut. He jumped back almost instinctively, covered in sweat, awaiting K's approval. Panting heavy trying to maintain his smile. "Well, it wasn't really that bad...You pass for today." Kise said not wanting to show how proud he was.

Kise smiled from being able to please K, then asked,"Well what comes next?" "Well today I'd rather you just focus on becoming a better boxer. Even though I'm perfect, I'm gonna work on my scythe and daggers." K replied. "Well how about after we--" Kise was interrupted as his smile faded away. He sat with a blank expression for a while then stood up straight. "Ow, my face hurts. Why do you always smile so much?" K said in a dark voice. "Well it doesn't matter." He said as he started doing windmills relieving the soreness from his arm.

"What really matters is that I'm in control of my body once again." K announced. "Well now you get the time to train right?" Kise said. "Yeah! And I will show you how it's really done." K said as he took off the black gloves. He lifted his scythe with ease from the earth and began to twirl it in one hand clockwise fashion, then transferred to both hands, then ending in the other hand. He smiled a cocky smile and began to swing a deadly stroke with his scythe. He tried to get to flashy and ended up letting go of the scythe accidentally throwing it.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 20th, 2013, 1:53 am

He sat there for a while...shocked. Until disturbed by the childish laughter of Kise. "Hey! That's because you had all this sweat on my hands!" He then proceeded to walk to the sad scythe and pick it up. Twirling it in one hand in an elegant fashion until he rested it safely in it's place on his back harness. He laughed as he said, "You know what Kise? I'm gonna train another time. Today is about you...so let's go to the library and read up on some boxing. Ok?" K promised. "Yeah, that sounds like fun" Kise declared.

A decent amount of time had passed before Kise had finally made it to the library. He decided go stroll more than actually walk to the library. Taking time to look around and observe, maybe he was just excited simply because his counterpart had finally gave him competition. Kise surprised him, in more ways than one. K kept glancing back back in his thoughts, amazed at the skill of boxing Kise had already acquired. "I thought when mom left we were done with the studying?" Said K. 

As K opened the door he felt more out of place than Kise did at the training grounds. He walked in the library with elegance, even though it wasn't his particular scene. He smiled as he approached the desk of the librarian. "Hey..um I need a book on boxing. Do you know were I could find it?" Kise asked. 

The librarian told him to please keep his voice down and directed him to the area with a simple point. K did an awkward bow as he then proceeded to walk to the designated area. "Ok Kise, I hate reading, so how 'bout we only read what's necessary?" K said in a stuck up voice. "Yes." Kiss replied. K sighed as he took two heavy books off the shelf, carrying them in both arms.

He sat down at the nearest emptiest table, and dropped the books with a loud thud. He was once more warned to keep his voice and actions to a minimum noise level. K smirked a bit as he mocked the librarian, thus making Kise interfere by saying, "K you shouldn't make fun of people like that." "Whatever." K said as he opened the first semi-dusty book.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 20th, 2013, 1:55 am

As he looked through the table of contents he saw something that instantly peaked his interest. "Champions", the first heading his name connected to, even though it was one of the last sections in the book. He immediately flipped there not caring about anything else, as his face lit up, he knew he made the right selection. "Kise, you see this man? That's how I want you to fight like." K announced. "I want you to become a monster and completely obliterate everything in your path. Metaphorically of course." "As soon as I find out how that could be a metaphor." He mumbled. 

Kise laughed, "That man was a three time champion." "I'm just a simple beginner when it comes to boxing." "Nonsense." K stated. "Don't worry, I know how powerful you really are and can become. Even though at times your a complete failure, I told you that you won't make me look bad." With that being said, K instantly started to read up on the champs and study how and what they did. K was starting to become more fascinated than Kise every fading moment.

"You see that guy being knocked out, don't you ever--" K stopped talking. "Kise are you sleep?!". The librarian walked to K and told him once more that he had to keep it down, and also said that anymore outburst would result in immediate ejection. K mumbled once more as he announced to Kise, "You know what, you sleep, I'll read this. But you owe me one" He claimed. So K stayed seated, reading about boxing trying to hide his fascination. He started to grow a smile, even though he didn't know it, showing how amazed he was.

Part of the reason he was so excited about it was because his counterpart had been learning such an amazing style of fighting. He finally had some competition, and this was great. K always looked at Kise as a moment of weakness for him, or the time were he was most vulnerable. But he was truly excited now just because his other personality had finally became worthy to him. Yes he was still nervous around people, and weak in other areas but he could finally fight. K chuckled as he kept reading.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 20th, 2013, 1:57 am

He kept reading, eventually going back to the beginning of the book. He quickly made it to the next one and studied a series of jabs and hooks. "Wow, can you really break that? That easily?" Were just a few of the questions he pondered to himself. He soon finished both books and sat for a while as he thought to himself. He smiled as he got up, pushed in his chair and left the books on the table. "That librarian will get those, for telling me to be quiet so much."

As he exited the library he opened the doors with great vigor, causing a loud noise, and laughing maniacally to himself. "Well, time for some training." K announced to himself as he stopped chuckling. "Maybe before I go to the grounds, I--" K eyes twitched a bit before his face became blank. He looked up with a soft innocent face. "Well, looks like your back in the drivers seat" K announced. "Looks so." Kise replied. Kise walked off as he yawned. "So what did you learn K? Anything that can help me out?" Kise asked very curiously.

"Well just enough...Actually I learned enough." K replied. "Well, let's just get over there and I'll show you." Kise ran to the training grounds smiling as he was very interested now. He felt that K was a little more in a pleasant mood, and that was not a common thing. "Ok..So you want me to hit the dummy again?" Kise asked. "Nope, you are going to clear the mock halls." K announced in an arrogant cocky voice. "And your gonna do great." Kise gulped a bit, "Aren't those only for great combat fighters? I can't even get pass the first part..." Kise whined. "But...You are a great fighter." K said, not wanting to admit it.

Kise's face instantly lit up with a huge smile. "Do you really think so K?" He said in a proud yet soft voice. "Yeah kiddo...Your getting better." K replied. Kise instantly rushed to the halls, extremely over excited to please K. As he approached the entrance he totally felt the atmosphere change from a cool breeze in the fields, to a sharp aura of fierce competition and sweat. He saw men awaiting at the entrance, flexing, sweaty, and just talking utter nonsense of who's stronger.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 20th, 2013, 1:59 am

He sighed and then walked in. As he entered the halls, he was utterly appalled by what he heard and saw. It was a simple yet intricate series of halls with test dummies, being filled with the echoes of screams, pains, and overall pushing it to the limit. He walked up to the obvious starting place and was a little worried. "Don't worry you'll be fine because I will coach you through the whole thing. Just do what I say." K said trying to raise his confidence. "Okay!" Kise said trying to relax, as he started to put on his black gloves.

He pushed his right fist into the palm of his left hand popping his knuckles, as he began to take a deep sigh closing his eyes. He exhaled with great stamina, opening his eyes and lunging at the first dummy. Starting off with a strong right hook connecting with a left almost instantly. He then threw two right jabs to support a final left straight. "Okay! That was good! Shoot for the next one!." K yelled at Kise. Kise almost in a flash, shot at the next dummy northeast of the first. "Hah!" He exclaimed releasing a alternating three jab from left to right left. Instinctively giving a left uppercut with a right hook. 

"Okay I like what I'm seeing!" K said. "No I love it!" Kise finished his dummy and flashed northwest to the next. Starting off with a right uppercut adding a left followed by another right uppercut. He put all of his energy into a left straight and released a right spin backfist. "Woah! That's new!" K stated. "Yeah that's it add new stuff!" Kise then shot at a giant inconvenient bolder. He tried to scale it but soon saw himself sliding down. "Kise! Try again!" K ranted. Kise shot at the huge rock once more and again saw himself sliding down. 

"Don't give up! There's always a way for a knight! Don't give up!" K yelled. Kise wiped his face and got an idea. He ran to the wall full speed and jumped at it. He kicked off of it and gripped the bolder. "I'm...Not! Giving up here!" Kise grunted as he slowly scaled the bolder. "Nice thinking..using the wall. Although you need to work on that, you didn't get so high. But it was quick thinking and quick thinking keeps people alive."
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 20th, 2013, 2:01 am

Kise scaled and scaled till he reached the top of the rock. "Your shear will power is overwhelming Kise." K said in amazement. "Well I got this naggy voice in my head constantly driving me to do better." K laughed to himself. "Well your not done you've got one more thing to do." K stated. Kise sighed and slid off the rock. He began to walk and asked, "So what else should I be doing?" "I want you to run, and run till your sore." K said in a stern voice. "What?!" Kise quickly interjected. "I'm just kidding." K said. "You have always been afraid of a little exercise Kise." 
"K, I'm like always in control when it's time for training." Kise said.

Kise began to walk out the grounds when he thought of his patron. "Tomorrow we get our rematch. I just hope after reading and and training my boxing, I will finally be able to hit him." "Yeah your telling me, my scythe needs vengeance because I didn't do it justice." K informed Kise. "Ha, how long did it take to come up with that one?" Kise said with a chuckle.

"Well I'm extremely tired so let's head home." Kise said. "Seriously, K, you gotta take it easy on my training." "Yeah stop complaining, I read that boxers need to train like this." K said. "Yeah but I'm not a boxer." "Ah..When will you face the facts." 

Kise began to walk home after a

[Dormitory] 

"Well K, tomorrow I want you to try harder to win. I know you have it in you, if we both try our hardest." Kise said with his hair wet from just cleaning himself. He had his hair wrapped up in a towel kinda feminine. As he walked over to his bed he sat down on the side and sighed. "K, were do you think we are gonna end up in about three to five years?" Kise asked softly. "I don't know Kise...Most likely the strongest squire if not a knight by then I guess." K replied.

Kise then stood up, and unbuckled/slid off his cloak. "Well yeah...It never hurts to think about the future I guess right?" He folded his cloak and slid it under the bed, looking sadly he questioned K, "K...I feel weaker. Why are you trying to.." Kise sighed. "Nevermind." "We will have that conversation in the future. Kise was now just wearing his tee and baggy pants. He took his t-shirt slowly and smiled. "We will always be friends K." He said as he laid down to sleep. "Always..."
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Emblem on April 4th, 2013, 7:21 am

Congratulations!
You Get Glorious Experience!

Kisetukai

SkillPoints Earned
Boxing 2 XP
Reading 2 XP
Weapon: Scythe 1 XP

Lore Earned
A Long Day
Dodging and Weaving
K in Control

Other Shenanigans:

Comments :
Be sure to be careful as there were a few typos in the thread, but nothing that completely lost me. Hopefully skills and lores make sense and if not shoot me a PM!
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office