Completed [Antonius Training Grounds] Horsy Goes Fast

Kise is very excited as it's his first time riding a horse. But gets more than he can handle.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Antonius Training Grounds] Horsy Goes Fast

Postby Kisetukai on March 22nd, 2013, 6:13 am

15th Of Spring 513 AV

As K Opened the door to his dorm he heard the clanks of many different armors. He left his door cracked a bit so the noise would eventually wake him up. "Man..Somedays I just don't wanna get up." He thought to himself. "Yeah well somedays you just gotta right?" Kise said in his light hearted usual voice. "So I never really asked you truly." Kise added. "What are we doing today?" "Eh..Nothing really special." K said reluctantly. He then sighed. "Kise were riding horses..." Instantly Kise exploded with joy and emotion exclaiming, "Oh my god yes! Yes! I love horse!" "I know.." K mumbled as he began to take off his t-shirt. "Horses are just so beautiful! They truly are just amazing!"

"Kise just stop." K said with a chuckle. "So you like horses, I like power. You don't hear me ranting." "I know K but it's just that riding a horse is something I really want to do, next to making friends." "There's no telling if we will ever get a friend." Kise said in a semi depressed voice. "Kise what's my rule?" K said as he slid on the heavy armor. "Never focus on friends, only focus on power." Kise said in a drone like voice. "Right, so..." K replied as he sighed. "Well, Kise you don't need a friend because you got me." "Yeah. Your right." Kise said slightly cheered up. "Now Kise I guess we don't need our daggers..." K said as he sadly put up his daggers. "Or our gaunlets.." Kise added.

"Well I guess that's that.." K said as he took the loathsome scythe. "Let's go." He said as he slid it on his harness. As Kise walked out of the dormitories he began to complain a bit. "Kise maybe we could've took the daggers..You know just incase." "No..Then we would've also took my gaunlets." Kise said defiantly. "Whatever let's just go." K said as he walked faster to the training grounds. As he approached the grounds he stopped a bit before the entrance. His serious tone and face was replaced by the face of a happy young kid. "Yes! I get to ride--" "Yeah Kise you get to ride the horse. Yadda yadda...Just go meet Ser Corben already." K said as he lost control of his body. Kise ran into the grounds quickly, rattling as his scythe made contact with his newbie squire armor.
Last edited by Kisetukai on March 22nd, 2013, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 22nd, 2013, 6:15 am

"Ser Corben! Am I late?" Kise said as he tumbled right in front of his patron. "Nice move..." K said as he sighed. "Your just jealous huh?" Kise said as he stood up straight. "No my boy, you actually are pretty early." Ser Corben said with a smile. "Excited about the horses are we not?" Ser Corben was already atop a nice fine horse and next to another of similar value. "Well boy no need for small talk." He said as his horse began to trot. "Let's get to it." Kise's young face soon lit up with excitement. "Don't worry boy, it's already prepared. Just get on." Ser Corben reassured.  Kise gently walked up to the horse and began to rub it's mane. "Well I prefer fair maidens..But every man has to get his fix I suppose." K said in a teasing voice.

But Kise paid no attention to his counterpart's remark, instead he was in a state of amazement and just utterly dazzled by the beauty of this beast. Or would one classify it as a beast? Nonetheless it was stunning. "Don't fall behind my boy." Ser Corben said as his horse slowly began to move away. "Just walk it." "But..How do I mount it K?" "Ha! You have talked about horses for this long and you don't know how to mount?" K said with a laugh embarrassing Kise. "Don't worry your pathetic little head. I will help you." Kise smiled as he began to listen. "First you must grab the saddle and put your foot on the foot loop thing there." K said. "You see it?" "Yeah your talking about this right?" Kise said as he held it up. 

"Yeah. Now put your foot it their and just thrust yourself up." K said in a simple voice. "Yeah I understand." Kise said as he hopped up on the horse. After getting situated he then shyly asked K another question. "How do I make it move?" K said quietly. "I don't know..Ask Ser Corben." "Ser! Ser! How do I ...Move?" Kise yelled to his patron. "Ah my boy. Grab hold of the reins and take control." Ser Corben said off in a distance. "What?.." Kise mumbled to himself as he grabbed the reins. He looked at Ser Corben's horse and observed. He saw his patron controlling the horse with the reins. How he held them up and was able to stop the horse. "But how to make it move?" He thought to himself. He then noticed his patron hitting the horse with his feet, well not really hitting more as tapping. Giving the horse the idea to go in the direction or side of his foot. 
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 22nd, 2013, 6:17 am

"But screw turning! How do I make it move?" He said to himself loudly. "Ah your falling behind." Ser Corben warned as he had gotten some distance on his squire. Kise made his final observation as he notice his squire tap the horse with both feet, signaling forward. "Yes! Got it!" Kise said outloud as he smiled and did the same. Then horse began to move forward, but way to slowly to bile for catching up to his patron. Kise tapped the horse again and noticed it moved faster, still slowly but the speed increased. Kise smiled to himself as he had learned something new. He began to greatly tap the horse several time getting the horse amped up. Except he did this too much and the horse took off galloping. Being a first time rider he was very scared as he greatly clenched the horse. 

"K! K! Were gonnaaaa...Die!" Kise announced as it was hard to talk with the great friction from the air. "Don't panic bro!" K said finally clenching on to the danger of the situation. "If you die then I die.." "Ya think?" Kise said sarcastically. "Shetup Kise asked Ser Corben!" K warned as he saw Ser Corben approaching. Well technically Kise was actually approaching Ser Corben. "-Er -Orben!!!" was all Kise could utter out as he zoomed pass his patron. "Ah..So eager to learn." Ser Corben said with a smile as he decided to let Kise learn for himself. Kise's horse was galloping at a speedy velocity, and the ride was bumpy. 

"Kise it's gonna be fine just..Do something!" K said losing his edge. "Yeah! Trying!" Kise yelled back. His right foot accidentally caused the horse to swing to right wildly. "Kise! I don't want you to turn. I want you to stop!" K yelled. "It's not like I tried to turn I just don't know how to--" Kise was interrupted by his memory. Instinctively he grabbed the reins on the horse and held them up. Causing the horse to come to an immediate halt, thus causing his own body to fly several feet off the horse. He hit the ground with a thud as he landed on his back. "Agh...Armor plus the ground equals pain." He said as he rolled onto his stomach. He quickly got on his feet and began to stretch his back. As Ser Corben approached Kise he sighed in in relief. "So, how did you like it?" He asked sarcastically. "Squires who don't listen always end up on the ground." He said with a smile. "Now get back on your horse and let's practice." Kise smiled as he walked and got back on his horse effortlessly. "I see your pretty good at mounting." Ser Corben stated. "That will help you out in the future." As Kise mounted his horse he looked at his patron and bowed his head showing respect. "Ser, what would you like me to do?" 
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on March 22nd, 2013, 6:18 am

Ser Corben drew his sword and held the reins of his horse. "Exactly what I do." He said. "Walk with me." Kise drew his scythe and held it in his right hand and he held the reins in his left. "Yah!" He said as he tapped the horse thus starting movement. As him and his patron walked they practiced holding up their weapons and still maintaining stability on a horse. Kise felt a little wobbly at first but surely got a grip and feel for the horse towards the end. As they walked Kise was in total bliss just being atop a horse, and K was proud of Kise being able to stop the horse, keep his life, and overall how cool he looked on the horse. "Good job kid." K said as He chuckled. "Thanks..K." Kise replied as he just trotted. 

Nearly in the 4th bell, training was over as Ser Corben instructed Kise to dismount the horse. "I'm proud of you my boy. Keep this up and you'll be a knight by the next year perhaps. If you train hard enough." Ser Corben said with a heroic smile. "Yes Ser, thank you." Kise replied smiling. "Now go home and rest my boy. Tomorrow we have something nice planned." Ser Corben promised. "I will return these horses to the stables and bid the good day." "Yes Ser." Kise said as he began to walk home. "So..You had a good day huh?" K said In a happy tone. "Yeah. Thankyou K for letting me have this." Kise said in a happy voice. "But I didn't do anything?" K replied. "Thankyou." Kise said quietly as he continued to walk. Well after walking he finally made it back to his dorm.

[Dormitory] 

"K, you think that I'm strong enough to protect you?" Kise said in a curious voice. "Yeah, but I don't need protection." K replied arrogantly." Kise released the heavy armor from his body and laid on his bed. "K ...Let's become stronger together." "Sure.."K replied. "Now give me some sleep will ya?" 
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Emblem on April 15th, 2013, 7:53 pm

Congratulations!
You Get Glorious Experience!

Kisetukai

SkillPoints Earned
Riding: Horse 3 XP
Observation 2 XP
Horsemanship 1 XP

Lore Earned
Mounting a Steed
Playing Catch-up
Walking a Horse

Other Shenanigans:

Comments :
Sorry for the wait, school has me by the throat right now. Anyway good work, and if you have any questions or concerns shoot me a PM!
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office