Hail to all, and fondest of greetings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Raena Lindariel on March 30th, 2013, 6:10 pm

Hail, I'm a new around these parts, and this looked like the place to start, am simply going to introduce myself.
My name, and what I may be called is Nedra, and it's nice to meet you too :)
Hahah, I am a girl who loves to roleplay and have found my way here through the treacherous realm that is the internet, it could suprise you how many years it has taken me to find a place quite as inviting as this. I am quite excited to begin exploring this fascinating place of Mizahar, really seems entriguing.
My charrie's name is Raena Lindariel, Once i figure out exactly how to make a Character Sheet you are more than welcome to ponder it and learn more about her.
I hope to make some new friends, and rather look forward to getting to know you a little better, please feel free to pm me or simply hail!
All the same, "Hail" is all i really wished say. :)
If something seems too good to be true...
It usually is.

Raena Lindariel
Woodland Gremlin

Words: 5614
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2013, 5:40 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Postby Nairani on March 30th, 2013, 8:40 pm

Yeah ... the character sheets are something else entirely here. :P I'm used to very simple. Mizahar makes you work for it. And it's well worth it, from what I'm seeing.

Too bad I seem to have a knack for getting distracted from it. xD
Nairani
Peregrinas

Words: 7872
Joined roleplay: March 28th, 2013, 4:36 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Alses on March 30th, 2013, 9:21 pm

Hail and well met, Nedra! And to your fine self, too, Nassarbana!

I can confirm it's well worth it; this is a wonderful world to roleplay in, especially if you've always found other types of games never quite as good as the stuff you could do with your imagination in your own head.

It took me far too long to find Mizahar too, but I'm making up for lost time and thoroughly enjoying m'self at the same time :) .

So welcome to Mizahar, and I hope I'll see you roleplaying soon!

PS: If you have a problem or a question, don't hesitate to shoot off a PM or drop into Chat and ask; you can usually count on a few veteran players and Storytellers floating around, and we're all perfectly happy to answer questions or point you in the right direction. After all, we were all in exactly the same position as you at one point :) .
Alses
Lady Magesmith

Words: 1556681
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2012, 2:32 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
One Million Words! (1)