Closed And yet another.... friend.... (Titus)

A good-bye thread

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

And yet another.... friend.... (Titus)

Postby Aleksi on April 1st, 2013, 2:10 am

She blushed bright red and just savored the kisses she had gotten. Her mind though, mentioned just one thing and her happiness had been shattered in a million pieces. Not allowing him to see it though, she forced another smile, acting it up quite well, if she could say that herself Well, you know.. I should go train outside.... but maybe... we could have a drink later tonight? And I will have juice this time she added jokingly, doing her best to keep the acting up as well as it was the second she started. And well.. we need to discuss that trip to Zeltiva more, you know.... trying to keep her mind occupied with random things just to not go back to th... that thing.
Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

And yet another.... friend.... (Titus)

Postby Titus on April 1st, 2013, 2:14 am

Titus smiled abit as she mentoned training and a drink. He nodded and said "If thats what you want. Ill be here for a bit longer if you need me." He sat up, his arms wrapped around her. "And I will protect you. No matter what happens" he whispered into her ear. He kissed her lips again and then turned and sat her down on the bed. He stood up and stretched. His heart filled with joy, his stomach with butterflys. He slowly walked to the bathroom before turning around and giving a smile and a wink. "Have fun princess" he said.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous