Hello Mizahar!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Corvos Mist-Hand on April 2nd, 2013, 2:18 am

Thanks for the info. i hope its within bounds.
In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
Corvos Mist-Hand
What once could feed, now makes you bleed.

Words: 7808
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Magpie on April 2nd, 2013, 12:15 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Corvos! If you have any questions or problems, feel free to message me, or just about anybody. It's always nice to see fresh blood in the community, and everyone is more than happy to help out :)

There are specific mods who have the final word on character sheets, but I took a brief look and overall, it looks good! There was one minor point - if Corvos was born in Winter 483, he would currently be 29, going on 30 this coming winter. There could be more little things, but that was just one thing that stood out to me. Good luck out there!
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous