Hello Mizahar!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Corvos Mist-Hand on April 1st, 2013, 7:49 pm

My name is Corvos and I am looking forward to joining the community and finding a world to immerse myself in. I want to create a story with the help of my fellow roleplayers and meet new friends who enjoy good plot development. It has been sometime since I have been in a rp world due to excessive drama and well....you know everything else under the sun that shuts down a good plot. Once again I am very excited about getting started and meeting others. A new adventure is on the horizon for me. See you all out there.
In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
Corvos Mist-Hand
What once could feed, now makes you bleed.

Words: 7808
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Nairani on April 1st, 2013, 7:51 pm

Ohhh, I'm aware of those problems. I've lost a good deal of roleplays because of that kind of stuff. People disappear for whatever reason. Drama arises between players. It's a bunch of bull, to be honest. :P

I've maintained a steadfast nature when it comes to roleplay. Been playing for at LEASt ten years ... just not in this designated site. This place is new to me.

I've finally got my character finished ... I think. If you're interested in a roleplay, be sure to hit me up. :] I promise that I can provide some rather interesting and entertaining scenarios and responses.
Nairani
Peregrinas

Words: 7872
Joined roleplay: March 28th, 2013, 4:36 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Corvos Mist-Hand on April 1st, 2013, 7:58 pm

I will, although this format is new to me as well. But this is a good thing. I love a challenge and I feel like this site could really strike home for me. I hope to finish my character soon so I could finally find a home for my adventurous heart.
In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.
Corvos Mist-Hand

Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Nairani on April 1st, 2013, 8:16 pm

God yes!

I've never been good with skill points and what have you. I just write and go with the flow ... no moderating in fights, we figure our on crap out. No judging how wel a person can swim - it comes with their personality, and is fun to play with. So this layout is very ... different to me, as well.
Nairani
Peregrinas

Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Corvos Mist-Hand on April 1st, 2013, 8:43 pm

Im in the same boat with you. I did rp on imvu for a while and I play dnd frequently. I just dont know where to really begin with my character sheet.
Corvos Mist-Hand

Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Nairani on April 1st, 2013, 9:05 pm

I could offer you to take a look at mine if you need a very general idea of what to do and how to start off. Bu then again, I'm not totally sure that I did it right ...
Nairani
Peregrinas

Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Corvos Mist-Hand on April 1st, 2013, 9:38 pm

I think there is a forum where you can submit them for approval but dont call me out on it.
Corvos Mist-Hand

Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Rabbit on April 1st, 2013, 11:44 pm

Yup there's a forum! In the character sheets forums, where you (should have) posted your CS, there's a 'submit for review' thingy :D
I am not cute. Rabbits, yes, look cute, and I look like a rabbit. But keep in mind that inside, I am not cute. Remember that.
Rabbit
Never underestimate a little rabbit...

Words: 48418
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Corvos Mist-Hand on April 2nd, 2013, 12:15 am

yeah its posted there
Corvos Mist-Hand

Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!!

Postby Rabbit on April 2nd, 2013, 12:18 am

Cool. Then generally if there's a problem, a mod will post on it, telling you the problem, and you can't rp until it's fixed. But even though it hasn't been 'accepted', you can start doing stuff ^-^
I am not cute. Rabbits, yes, look cute, and I look like a rabbit. But keep in mind that inside, I am not cute. Remember that.
Rabbit
Never underestimate a little rabbit...

Words: 48418
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2013, 12:16 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Next