Lexa's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Lexa's Plotnotes

Postby Lexa Maze on April 3rd, 2013, 12:10 pm

The following will be an account of goals I have for my Character Lexa. I will also use it to list relationships Lexa acquires here.

Headings:

Flashback, and Past
Current, short term
long term
curent relationships
Last edited by Lexa Maze on April 3rd, 2013, 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lexa Maze
I fight. It's all I know.

Words: 75400
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2013, 9:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Journal

Lexa's Plotnotes

Postby Lexa Maze on April 3rd, 2013, 12:25 pm

Flashbacks and Past

My first and foremost goals here involve a lot of solo threads in order to build up a picture of Lexa's past and her relationships she had with each of her brothers, however, other PCs will come in eventually.

This will start from the year 512, marking Lexa's escape. This escape is the 3rd of fall 512AV, however Lex escaped to Sylirus at the beginning of the year on the 4th day of Summer.

I need a knight of Sylirus that is on patrol on a marked Syliran road outside the city itself. This knight will save Lexa from effectively bleeding to death. If I cannot get a knight, anyone inside the city will do.

A doctor, or someone with medical skill would help to nurse the near dead girl back to life after her injury, someone to clean, and stitch it up, then help her regain strength lost from blood loss, before she leaves. I'm not sure how long it will take her to recover.

I need to do some flashbacks of travel between cities after that. Lexa can not bare staying in Sylirus after her mother was killed. So she travels to Ravok as soon as she is well enough. I plan to do some flashbacks there.

Afterwards she travels to Zeltiva.
Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal

Lexa's Plotnotes

Postby Lexa Maze on April 3rd, 2013, 12:36 pm

Current goals Short term

Here are a list of goals I have for her short term. This will be added to.

FALL IN LOVE
-I want Lexa to have a Girlfriend. She is bisexual, however, I'm interested in a relationship between herself and another woman as a start.-

HEARTBREAK
-I'd like her first relationship to go down badly. This would be devastating, as Lexa, while well versed in fighting, is as naive as you can get with love.

BEST FRIEND
-Lexa needs someone that will stick by her side long enough to get to know her. I want a friend that will be loyal till the end.-

KELVICS?
Maybe a bondmate? Maybe she just wants to learn more about them. They are pretty interesting, after all. Oh, and she needs to make friends with the two current kelvics she is battling with

More added later
Last edited by Lexa Maze on April 4th, 2013, 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal

Lexa's Plotnotes

Postby Lexa Maze on April 4th, 2013, 3:03 am

Long Term Goals

MASTER UNARMED COMBAT
I want to be da bomb one day, this will take a long time

SETTLE DOWN
Find somewhere to live, and someone to live with. Not for a loooong time though. I have to see the world!

More to come...
Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal