[Verified by Siren] Lexa

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Lexa

Postby Lexa Maze on March 2nd, 2013, 12:39 pm

Name: Lexa Maze
Sex: Female
Race: Human
Birthday: Season of Spring Day 1 495AV
Languages: Common (Fluent)
Mother: Amelia
Father: Kale
Last edited by Lexa Maze on April 8th, 2013, 3:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

NOTE: I will be very in-active for a little while due to some things going on in the real world, but I won't be gone forever. I'll be back and swinging soon!
Lexa Maze
I fight. It's all I know.

Words: 75400
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2013, 9:31 am
Character sheet
Journal

Lexa

Postby Lexa Maze on March 2nd, 2013, 1:06 pm

On The Outside

When you look at Lexa for the first time, you can straight away see that she is no pushover. She will often have a very serious look upon her face. If you are able to anger her, she has the ability to give you the killer of all death stares. Here eyes are dark brown, but are black in most lighting, her hair is raven black and falls just past her shoulders in wavy lengths. She has an obvious eastern appearance, and is fairly short, standing about 165cm (5”4’), and has deeply tanned skin. Leza also has a very long, jagged scar running from her left shoulder blade to the small of her back. This is a slash wound her eldest brother gave her. It was a wonder she survived the blood loss.

The most peaceful you would ever see her is when she sleeps. Her face is relaxed, she is a very quiet sleeper, she will even smile in her sleep sometimes. Probably one of the only times you will see her smile. She has wonderful dreams, that sometimes turn nightmarish in the middle of the night, but often stay sweet.

Her arms, legs and abdomen are firm, and although very skinny, she has a stocky upper body. Her chest is not small, or boyish, nor is it very big, her legs are firm, but still feminine. If she were to ever dress up, she would look quite nice, but she barely even bothers to brush her hair.

On The Inside

Lexa is first and foremost serious and too the point. She looks at people as if she's sizing them up for a possible threat. She is either sarcastic, or bitter when she is angered, but for the most part, can keep a level head, as she has a slow fuse. This is probably one of her strengths as it keeps her calm in battle. She is very focused

Lexa is a fighter by background and can be pretty violent. She has no qualms with hurting people who are in her way are whom she finds annoying. She will not hold back if someone issues a challenge, however she does not carelessly challenge people when she knows the odds are against her. She has a good habit of thinking everything she does through.

Her morals are changeable depending on the circumstance. She thinks that she probably couldn't kill unless it was absolutely necessary to save herself or someone she had sworn to protect. She hates the beakers or promises and avidly tries never to promise anything that is not within her power. She also dislikes people who kill because they love to kill, or who hurt people for fun. She will die before she becomes like that. Lexa is not bloodthirsty like her older brothers, and she will do everything in her power to keep this status, which is the only reason why she does not avidly seek out revenge. It wont change that past, and it will just begin more violence.

While not bloodthirsty, there is a war raging inside her. One side longs to see her become an entirely different person. Someone like her mother. But when embracing this, she finds herself in the mist of self-hatred. For becoming someone her mother would be proud of would mean accepting that everything she has done up to now is horrid, and wrong. The other side of her battles to see her become her fathers daughter. Someone who is more barbaric than good.

Lexa lacks any form of lighthearted conversation and doesn't have much ability to make friends, she can often shut people out without meaning to. This is due to her lack of trust in everyone around her. She is a little pessimistic at times and tends to come off as unpleasant. This upsets her a bit, as she does not wish to spend the rest of her life alone. So she actively tries to be pleasant when confronted with someone who also seems pleasant.

She somehow does not know how to talk kindly to people. She is all about guarded and focused, but she doesn't know the first thing about making people happy, or being kind or polite. She is cold, and unwilling to let anyone make her let her steely guard down with a smile or a laugh. If it happens, it is often forced.

She doesn't admit it but she is thoroughly sick of being alone.
Last edited by Lexa Maze on April 5th, 2013, 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

NOTE: I will be very in-active for a little while due to some things going on in the real world, but I won't be gone forever. I'll be back and swinging soon!
Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal

Lexa

Postby Lexa Maze on March 2nd, 2013, 1:25 pm

History

Lexa had a turbulent and harsh childhood. She was thrown into a life with three violent and competitive older brothers, Hamish, Toukou and Alar. Their father was a master at unarmed combat and highly skilled with the katana. He raised his children so they would have to earn his respect through fighting others but usually one another.

From the very beginning of their childhood they were confronted with bloodshed. They all started out in Nyka, studying the way the Monks brawled. They even picked fights with them on the streets. Their father was a harsh teacher and no parent, and they traveled with their family all over the place in search of new techniques for fighting and swordplay. Lexa felt she was being ignored, over shadowed by her three older brothers. She did not have the respect of her father. Not while she was weak.

So she half killed herself training everyday, from when she was not yet 6 years old. Her brothers were 9, 10 and 13 years old and ignored her, all competing for their fathers favor with their fists. She would work from before the sun rose, until well after it had set, with very few breaks in between. Some nights she was so tired she would pass out before her head hit the sleeping mat. Many a time she over did it, and ended up being out of action for days, while her mother nursed her back to health.

Their mother was a healer. She only tagged along with them because of her love for her children and her want to keep them from turning into monsters. When she married Cole, she was very young, and she wanted a family. If it weren't for her, Lexa would have turned out as bloodthirsty as her brothers did, aside from maybe Hamish. She taught her to be patient with herself, and to always be carful who she fought. She taught her there was honor in this style of fighting, and she must always fight fair—Never using her skills to harm those who meant her no harm.

Once she had challenged the youngest of her brothers, Hamish, to a dual. She lost coming out with some nasty bruises and a sore ego. But she tried again and again, and eventually she won. She joined the ranks of her brothers then, and everything changed for her.

She went through a period of much violence. Out of fights, the four of them were good friends, but inside the ring none of that mattered and they may as well have been inmates fighting for their release.

She almost killed one of them once. It was her youngest brother Hamish. He had underestimated her and had ended up on the floor with a blade to his throat. She might have done it if Amelia hadn't stopped her.

This was when she was 15 and he had turned 18. Her other two brothers had taken over after their father had passed away a year ago. they had been brought up to be animals.

Lexa was very scarred by nearly becoming a murderer. Her mother had forgiven her but Lexa never really did. Her two older brothers were not as harsh as their father had been but they did not hold back, they didn’t go easy on her and they demanded respect. They demanded she talked to them like they were her superiors. And they demanded she follow their orders.

Lexa ran away from her brothers at the age of 16, asking Hamish to come with her. Unfortunately Hamish was too afraid to defy Toukou and Alar, and would not come. So her mother and herself found a quiet home in Sylirus, where Amelia worked as a healer and Lexa worked odd jobs wherever she could. Her brothers were furious at her for running away and tracked her down as soon as they found out. They called her out of Sylirus using Hamish as their messenger, they said if she didn’t come outside they would come in and a lot of people would get hurt.

Lexa had no choice but to comply. She told her mother to stay where she was but she followed anyway. It turns out her eldest brother had challenged Lexa, who was seven years his junior, to a very unfair fight to prove weather or not she had the strength to make her own decisions, to earn the right to do whatever she wanted. But her brother, Alar, had a taste for blood, and he was ready to not just teach her a lesson but to end her. This would have been the case had Lexa’s mother not saved her dying in her place, while Lexa escaped with her life.

Lexa had no idea what happened to her brothers after that. She went back to her mothers, now her home in Sylirus and cashed it in to go travel the world. She vowed if she ever saw Alar’s face again, she would kill him, and she keeps on training and fighting so that if that were to happen, she would have the ability to do so. She still thinks of her mother from time to time, she is what keeps her from losing herself.

Thread List

SPRING 513 AV

WILDLANDS

DAY 02
Meeting in the Night
DAY 03
Bades In The Rising Sun
DAY 04
Who Goes There
DAY 06
Traveling to Zeltiva

ZELTIVA

DAY 11
Solace In Art
DAY 12
A Wrong Turn Somewhere
DAY 14
Off To Work
DAY 20
Swords of shadow and Light
Last edited by Lexa Maze on April 2nd, 2013, 4:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal

Lexa

Postby Lexa Maze on March 2nd, 2013, 2:23 pm

Possessions

Money

Hairloom
A dull Shurican with her mothers name 'Amelia' engraved into it next to hers

Skills

Lores
Lore of harsh training,
Lore of the battle cry
Indifferent to strangers
Breaking out of a pin-down
Stabbed accidentally
Applying Pressure to a bleeding wound

Housing
Current Housing: Worlds End Grotto
When on the road/traveling: 4 person tent
When in a city: Inn or temporary housing
Last edited by Lexa Maze on April 5th, 2013, 11:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal

Lexa

Postby Lexa Maze on March 5th, 2013, 1:42 pm

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Lexa Maze

2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? My family, all of them, used to call me Lexie. I only liked it when it was my mother who called me that, everyone else was just mocking me.

3. How old are you? seventeen. I feel much older.

4. What is your height? I've never measured myself before. But I guess I’m a little short.

5. What is your weight? I don’t think it’s a good idea to ask a woman that question.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. I’m focused and fairly serious. I think I’m too harsh with people. Too cold. I just need someone who will tolerate that long enough for me to become comfortable with them…

2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. A moody girl with unkempt black hair that spends every waking minute training.

3. What is your favourite body feature? I’m not sure. I don’t think I’m very pretty. I guess I’ll go with my hair. It’s very nice when it’s actually brushed.

4. How physically fit are you? I’d say I’m pretty fit.

5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I don’t think about it much really. I do tend to wear a midriff type shirt when exercising, but usually it’s just a tunic and some trousers.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My farther was a master at unarmed combat. He wan’t really a father, just a really brutal teacher. Mother was different. She was kind. She was a healer. I loved her dearly. Both of them are gone now.

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Three older brothers. Hamish is the youngest of the three. He’s nice enough but he’s a coward. Toukou is a kissass, and doesn’t care less who he has to hurt to get his way. Alar is a murderer. An evil man. I will kill him if I ever see his sorry face again.

3. What is your extended family like? Don’t know them, if I have any that is.

4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? *sighs*

5. Do you treat animals like family? well I don’t have any pets…

1. Where were you born? I can’t remember. We just travelled all the time, since I could walk. Maybe Nyka. Father seemed to like going there. Yes I think that was my birthplace.

2. Where do you live now? Anywhere I choose.

3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I would like to live in Sylirus at some stage when I’m not young anymore. Right now I am just going to travel.

4. Do you have a favourite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Not really.

5. Where do you fear to be? I don’t fear anywhere, yet.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Oh. I have a huuuge scar on my back. No I wont tell you how I got it mind your own damn business

2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right. been working on my left hand though.

3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I am fluent in Common. I don’t speak anything else.

4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Well, I pretty much don’t know how to talk to someone kindly or be polite.

5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? I’d love a cool tattoo!

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I don’t have one.

2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? N/A

3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? A healer, like my mother. But honestly, I don’t think I have the patience to learn how to heal.

4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Doctors/healers. They devote their time to saving lives.

5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Bounty hunters or assassins. Anything that allows a person to become a mindless killer.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I never really got to be a child…
2. What is your favourite memory from childhood? When I ran away from my brothers and went to live in Sylirus. That half a season or so when I lived there was like the eye of the storm. I felt happy.

3. What is your worst memory from childhood? My oldest brother murdered my mother. Yeah…

4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I absolutely adored my mother. She kept me from becoming a monster. My father was not a parent. He and I had a relationship of pure respect. If I pleased him, he would acknowledge my existence.

5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?My mother, hands-down.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? Not much really.

2. Do you like/dislike learning? I don’t know. I mean we are learning all the time aren’t we? So I guess you have to.

3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? My father taught me how to fight...

4. How do you learn best? By doing things.

5. What are your educational goals for the future? I’d love to learn art. I don’t know why. But I love art, and I’ve never really had paper before. To study drawing and painting would be lovely.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? I don’t know how to. People don’t find me fun to be around. But maybe I will one day.

2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? Not at all. If anyone can get to a point where I am comfortable with them enough to put some trust in them, I will be eternally grateful.

3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I’m bisexual, I believe. But I've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. No. I’m still looking for someone special who will bare with my cold nature.

5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. No.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. No. Alcohol is something that makes one slow, and stupid.

2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? I don’t plan to drink. Ever.

3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Nothing.

4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? I’d never take something that would cause me to lose all rational thought.

5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? I don’t like them, I think It scares me, the thought of not knowing what I am doing. Moreover, not remembering what happened the night before.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Training, fighting, swinging a katana around. Drawing.

2. Do you like to read? I don’t have anything to read.

3. What annoys you more than anything else? loudmouthed, bigheads.

4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Lay and look at the stars.

5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? being made a fool of. Being clumsy. Flirty, or forward comments

Favorites :
1. What is your favourite colour or colours? Red and orange. Fiery colours are my favourites.

2. What is your favorite time of day? Early evening, to late at night. I love the stars. I love to sleep as well.

3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? The stars.

4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I'm not very picky. I dislike spicy food though.

5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I love light rain and snow, but I also love sunny weather. No weather scares me.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? I’m pessimistic, I guess.

2. What are your religious views? I believe in the Gods and Godesses, but I do not follow a particular one.

3. Would you be able to kill? Please don’t make me go into that.

4. What are your views on sex? It’s sex. You create life or just have some fun. What do you want me to say? I’ve never had sex!

5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Finding your true calling or path, or making your own.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Let my mother save me in replace for her life. I never though Alar would kill her.

2. What is your greatest regret? Probably running away from my brothers. If I hadn’t… ugh… next question.

3. What is your best/worst memory? My mothers death. I don’t have a best memory yet…

4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I’ve answered this already.

5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? I’m not proud of myself for anything really.

Emotions :
How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I can be pretty blunt, I guess.

2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Anyone who take’s a life for no other reason than enjoyment, or greed, should die themselves. Is that a prejudice?

3. What makes you happy? Kindness, even though I am not kind.

4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? Anyone I loved/love

5. What makes you angry? So many things.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? I can’t help being rude and cold. My demeanour is usually rough.

2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Nobody anymore.

3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? I don’t have anyone alive to answer your question with.

4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. Someone the opposite to me. Someone gentle, but not incapable of protecting their self, someone warm, who can make me laugh. I prefer girls who are shorter than me, and guys who are taller.

5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why. No. Only me.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I will argue my point if I have something to say. I don’t like to argue, but arguments happen when one person is cold and rude, namely me.

2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I’ve never been the leader.

3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Depends who these people are.

4. Do you care what others think of you? Yes. But they would never know.

5. What do you think of others, in general? I havn’t met them all.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? As a person? My ability to think things through before I say or do them.

2. What is your greatest weakness? I’m not good at making friends.

3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My father. My Past.

4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Introverted.

5. Are you generally organized or messy?I’m pretty messy.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? I don’t know. I prefer to do my own thing, the gods can do what ever they do without my prayers.

2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? I don’t fear them. I don’t really think about them. Surely I’m not important in their eyes anyway.

3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? Nope.

4. What lengths would you go to please your deity? I’ll decide if any of them ever asks me a favour.

5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? Anything that causes harm to others for no good reason.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? I don’t know yet.

2. What is the best part of life? Happiness. Bonds.

3. What is the best part of death? Having no regrets.

4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Saving someone I loved.

5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Never giving in.

Lexa Maze

Character sheet
Journal