Completed [Dormitories] How buff Can I get? part 1

Kise has just bought a punching bag. Now what?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Dormitories] How buff Can I get? part 1

Postby Kisetukai on April 4th, 2013, 1:53 pm

28th Of Spring 513 AV

Ok...How do I set this thing up?

This was a simple question yet somehow it had wormed and branded into the boys mind, thus making itself the question and ponder of the day. The two boys who inhabited the same body watched the still punching bag as it looked back at them with dullness. This was gonna be a long day...They could both tell. "Kise...Don't just stand there..Hook it up?" K said a bit confused himself. "We didn't buy it for nothing did we?" "Yeah..." Kise said as he walked up to the rough looking punching bag now taking up space in there room. "So uh...Yeah." Both boys couldn't really say much, for this situation had long plunged into the fiery depths of awkwardness.

"You see Kise." K said in a cocky voice. "This is why I said ask that guy at the shop how to set it up." "No..You never said that." Kise replied as he walked toward the bed and ingested K's lie. "You said if I remember correctly, hurry up and get back to the room." "I don't think that means ask for the assembly directions." Daylight was not existent, this was the deadline for an attempt at returning the huge white monstrousity that they had purchased. "No.." K said sharply. "No Kise we bought this for exercise, and petch it that's what we are gonna get." "Get up."

Kise stood up not obediantly, but submissely as he looked at the punching bag. "So...Yeah?" he said a sarcastic tone. "Pick it up." K said in a plain voice. "What?" "Pick it up." "Don't be scared, this is part of are home training when where not training with Ser Corben." Kise walked over to the decently pounded sack of sand. He picked it up effortlessly as he rested it on one shoulder. "K...I hope your going somewhere with this." "I am...Just take it easy though." K said calmly. "I don't want you hurting my body."
Last edited by Kisetukai on April 10th, 2013, 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on April 6th, 2013, 1:12 pm

Throw it.

"What?" a reluctant Kise asked. "Throw it across the room. And once you throw it go pick it up and repeat." K said to his brother almost evilly. "Give me fifty."
Kise almost began to cry as he heard the cruel and unjust words, throwing the punching bag with ease, he thought it wasn't going to be so difficult. But as he came to the forty fourth throw he began to give up. For it had been to much on his triceps. "No don't quit! Don't quit now!" K said sounding full of motivation. "Give me six more! You gotta give me six more!" Kise slowly walked across the room arms burning, and lifted up the bag, tossing it across the room was the worst part. "Five more you little girl! Can you squeeze out five more?!" Kise grew annoyed as he slowly walked over across the room and retrieved his dummy. Tossing it slowly and coming up short. "Your gonna need more emotion! I see why your boxing is weak!" He stumbled a bit upon hearing these words. 

As he slowly went on he picked it up once more. "Three more you big baby, three more! Are you worthy of being a knight?" Slinging his body across the room he picked it up once more, huskily slinging it across the room, devoid of all heart and emotion. "Two more...Two more." Kise couldn't anymore. He just couldn't. "No K...I'm done." "No your not! Two more!" "No K..." He was on the verge of passing out until he heard K say a few vital words. "Two more...And maybe you could've saved dad." Quickly sending Kise into a quick rage he swiftly grew energy and slung the dummy. Running across the room and repeating. Upon his fatigue catching up to him he walked over to the bed and plopped facedown. 

If the sheets weren't so thin, he probably would have suffocated. He gasped for air as his body felt deprived, leaving him to feel empty yet satisfied. "Look at you...You did great!" K said in an attempt to make him feel better. "Shut up K." "Hey...You can't blame a guy for trying can you?" K chuckled a bit. Immediately, as if Kise had been exhausted spiritually he switched with K. "Ow..." complained a whiny K as he entered the body. "Yeah...Your a slavedriver K." This caused both of them to laugh together. "Well..." K said as he slid out of the bed. "No pain no gain right? Ok...Your turn." He added with a sigh. "You made me do fifty of those right?" A maniacal Kise said. "Yeah..."Replied a fearful K. "Hundred push ups, no breaks, no buts."

As if to save time, immediately K dropped, lowering and raising his body. His push ups were flawless and chockfull of technique. The sweat depositing on the floor had now turned into a lake, hopefully this wasn't a health hazard is what Kise wondered, but all that was on K's mind was five hundred. Twenty four, twenty eight, thirty two. They young boy's arms were on fire, but were ever lasting like pistons. He kept going, his massive hands gripping the floor so hard he felt as if he had a grip on the earth.

"Five hundred." K said bluntly as he rose up off the floor and plopped on the bed. "K...I hate you." Kise said in a teasing voice. "You gotta stand in line like every one else Kise." K said with a chuckle. He then rubbed his abs with one of his sweaty hands, gliding in over every ridge, feeling all the textures of himself. "Kise...I may have you work on my abs? You up for it?" "Do I have a choice?" "You know the answer to that..." Kise sighed as they waited for their switch. Eventually Kise would take control of the body, and then he would have to face his turn of labor. K treated his body like a business, and the work was mandatory.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kisetukai on April 10th, 2013, 5:17 am

Kise began to breathe slowly as the impending bell finally arrived, instantly taking control of the body, feeling the pain and soreness in the muscles because of K's inhumane training. It was surely not something an average person would do, but for a narcissist such as K, this was merely the tip of the awesome iceberg known as awesomeness. As if he wasn't already strong enough for a mortal, he wanted to train more, for he knew out there lived stronger people. Out there being outside of town, in other establishments the people may have been brutes but they did still have strength. Kise slid of the bed to his feet in pain, expecting one of the most harshest and possibly fatal workouts ever to end, but he was far from it.

"Ok! Shadow box! Go!" K yelled at his brother, barking commands hoping, the louder-the faster. Kise instantly swung his hands up and got into position, proving K more than right, and even more quicker feeling the pain. Fighting through it he held his ground, this time flexing his abs, trying to maintain his position. "Yes!" Kise said as he slowly started off with three left jabs. "Hah!" He grunted ending with a right hook. "Ok I'm ready! Let's box!" Kise said as he wiped his face, revealing a determined look, then shedding off all of his clothes. In nothing than his underwear, he was confident. "That's what I like to hear..." K said as he began to hear theme music in symmetry with Kise. "Go!" "Right!" K said as he flushed the air with a combo.

Right jab, left hook, right uppercut to left uppercut, two right jabs and finally a right straight in the same chain to add emphasis. 

Trying to keep the momentum and speed alive he kept it going, although his speed wasn't master like or even that of an expert, he was somewhat competent in the ways of his style. This is what gave him the confidence necessary. "Hyah! Huh! Ho! Heeyai! Heh! Yah!" Kise couldn't speak true words, only grunts in between of his punches. Ending his last combo he quickly weaves a bit into another, trying to maintain that speed he had last time. 

right jab, right jab, left jab, left jab, then repeated backwards, ending with a right uppercut so vicious that he sent his body up in the air flying.

"Yes! That's what I love to see!" K said in a form of martial arts ecstasy. "Heh....Heh....Thanks." Kise replied as he began to catch his breath, huffing and puffing horribly. "I...Know I can get...Stronger." "Yeah...We just gotta train-" Kise jumped a bit he lost control of the body, switching with K. "As I was saying..." K said with a chuckle as he pulled out of his Tamo daggers. "Training is where it's at..." "Hah!" He yelled out as he began to stab at the air with his daggers. Holding them both with the blades pointing outwards. Lunging his hands forward in a punching motion, his swift daggers slicing layers into the air. "Yeah..." Kise said as he but the daggers back together, back to their club state. "We are good for today...But now we are all dirty." He said with a chuckle as he walked over and plopped down on his bed, untightening his hand, letting the heavy club drop to the floor. "Now...We rest." 

oocwarning: This was just a filler. I know it's short. But I just wanted them to get a little dirty for the next thread. Again just adding a day to the storyline nothing to serious. Thank you.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Emblem on April 23rd, 2013, 9:45 pm

Congratulations!
You Get Glorious Experience!

Kisetukai

SkillPoints Earned
Bodybuilding 4 XP
Boxing1 XP

Lore Earned
How to Set Up a Punching Bag
Near Exhaustion
K the Slave Driver

Other Shenanigans:

Comments :
Nice little quick training thread. Just one thing, make sure you are not overplaying K's ability when it comes to strength exercises as he did not have any bodybuilding experience till now. Other than that, shoot me a PM with questions or concerns!
Currently working at new job so I am still trying to balance it out with Miza. I apologize for any delays.
Emblem
Retired Staff

Words: 50846
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2012, 5:56 am
Race: Staff account
Office