[Verified by Siren] Torias

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Torias

Postby Torias on April 7th, 2013, 1:58 am

Torias

Appearance

Race: Nuit
Birthday: 34th Spring, 439 AV

Appearance: Currently, Torias has taken residence in the body of a four-armed Eypharian. Much of the natural luster has faded with mild decay, but in the right lighting, the skin glitters with a subtle metallic sheen. Dark, semi-long hair is always pulled back to diminish the look of stringiness. Although the body belonged to a man in his very late 30s, the shroud of death has aged his features another ten years at least. Like every Nuit, he possesses the dark bags beneath his eyes and black tongue.

Character Concept

Only recently has Torias left his life behind, or as he would put it, was left behind by his own life. A relatively young Nuit, he maintains a strong hold on the man he was during his natural life, the memories all still fresh in his mind. Though quiet, he is deeply compassionate and is often compelled to help those in need. Having little left of his own life to hang onto, Torias is drawn toward the things that remind him of his original existence.

Knowing fully well how the majority of the world feels about Nuits, he mostly keeps to himself. He is shy and expects no one to see him for the person living behind his stolen face. Talented in the ways of medicine, Torias only asserts himself when he recognizes that someone is in need of healing.

Lately however, the line between medicine being a practice of healing or merely a scientific art... is beginning to blur.

Character History

Torias would say the past is irrelevant to who and what he is now, though he doesn't believe that himself. He speaks little about what he originally was or where he came from. The oft repeated question, "Why did you become a Nuit?" is usually deflected or ignored. Torias has little to prove about his character. He prefers to speak through actions, not words.

In his life, Torias will admit that he has traveled some. The desert, most recently, as this is where he acquired his Eypharian host body. He is not, however, a natural born Eypharian.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Symenos
Poor Language: Arumenic

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Medicine 30SP 30 Competent
Philtering 10SP 10 Novice
Embalming 10RB 10 Novice
Herbalism 5SP 5 Novice
Cooking 5SP 5 Novice

Lores

Lore of Human Anatomy
Lore of Sahova Culture

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Faded red linen shirt.
-Faded brown linen pants.
-Linen undergarments.
-Brown, wool-lined coat.
-Leather boots.
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-1 bottle of embalming fluid
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
-Surgeon's Toolkit
-5 6oz Vials
-10 sq. yards of linen cloth for bandages
-Blank book
-Charcoal (10 sticks)
-Quill
-Ink vial
-Brown linen cowl

Heirloom: Herbalist Toolkit

Housing

House: Temporary housing at World's End Grotto.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Cash in Housing +500 GM 600 GM
20 nights at World's End Grotto -4 GM 596 GM
Surgeon's Toolkit -200 GM 396 GM
5 6oz Vials -15 GM 381 GM
10 sq. yards of linen cloth -1 GM 380 GM
Blank book -3 GM 377 GM
Charcoal (10 sticks) -5 CM 376.95 GM
Quill -5 CM 376.90 GM
Ink vial -1 GM 375.90 GM
Linen cowl -2 SM 375.70 GM
Mortar and pestle -1 GM 374.70 GM
Full Grown Plants (Common) -1 GM 373.70 GM
Full Grown Plants (Uncommon) -5 GM 368.70 GM
Tongs -6 SM 368.64 GM
Flowerpots (Small) -3 SM 365.64 GM
Starter Plants (Common) -7 SM 364.57 GM

Thread List

Conscience Twenty-one bells, 14th, Spring, 460.
I wish I could forget you. The bells between midnight and dawn, 3rd Summer, 499.
Light and misfortune. Late morning, 21st Fall, 509.
The things I do when I'm broke. The cusp of sunset, 47th Summer, 512.
A little too much? Early morning, 10th Summer, 513.
I'm glad I waited to visit. Midafternoon, thereabouts, 11th Summer, 513.
Never once have I feared the night. Two bells after nightfall, 53rd Summer, 513.
The dark seems darker than I remember. Some hours past midnight, 61st Summer, 513.
It's too late to change your mind. You let loss be your guide.
Torias
The dawn to end all nights.

Words: 23341
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2013, 9:54 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet