Cue the Trumpets

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Cue the Trumpets

Postby Rezna on April 23rd, 2013, 7:36 am

Removed due to lack of timing and change of plans.
Last edited by Rezna on August 2nd, 2013, 5:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
"Worlds are a tool to be utilized."
Rezna
The Man of Feather

Words: 297
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2013, 4:29 am
Race: Human

Cue the Trumpets

Postby Rayage on April 23rd, 2013, 8:10 am

Welcome to Sahova.

Im a Sahovan wizard myself. I hope you dont do too much destroying of things around Sahova, that could get you in murky waters really fast especially if you needlessly damage equipment or some other wizards possessions. Though inventing and innovation is very much smiled upon. Ill be very interested to see your character and what you plan to do.

If you are planning on RPing a wizard character I cannot stress enough the importance of reading everything related to magic (including the wiki page named magic). Like everything. No joke. It will help you understand and make connections more easily than if you just read the disciplines individually.

Hope to see you around the Island.

Rayage
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)