Well Hey There

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Well Hey There

Postby Felavik Dysodamus on April 27th, 2013, 2:12 pm

I suck at introductions and am at least five parts goofball so before you throw the towel at me I think I'll take this introduction by the books.

Name: Oh a hard one already. You can call me Jamie, Jambo, Jumanji, Brunty, Bruntecles, Mr Bruntlesworth, Dex, Sexy Dexy, Dex4ever, Felavik (if I keep that name) or Your Royal Sexiness.

Experience: I'm 18 now and I started roleplaying when I was thirteen. From fanfic to originality I've seen the spectrum though I've been told I am the Forevern00b. This being because even when I have rooted myself right into the heart of a community I still ask the very silliest of questions.

How did you find us? Well you guys are No.1 on a Top 50 Roleplaying sites website. The last community I roleplayed in recently fell apart and I was looking to scratch that itch (you know the one ;) ) when I found this place last night.

RP Style: Not sure what you mean. Fantasy is my favourite genre and social forum roleplay is my favourit way of doing it. I can write a page or a paragraph and it all depends on my mood, my current interest and how much I am enjoying the current roleplay.

Like to write about? I just like to write. I can create a character in any scenario and enjoy writing. It's keeping me interested which can be the problem. It normally isn't though.

Don't like? I have to admit my comfort zone is male characters. I generally dislike writing for femal characters. I can't really think about anything much else.

Favourite thing about Mizahar? I'm not gonna lie it took me a while to answer this question. My time here has mainly been one of reading and acquainting. That gleam of interest that ignites my burning passion for writing tells me that once I actually get started this will become a very long list.

Least favourite? It's a lot to take in for the new player but I know this is what will make my day as a not so new player. Also I spent two hours trying to login thinking my e-mail accounts weren't working. My auto-add thing for some reason was adding an extra .uk at the end of everything. Me so silly.

What would I like from the Mizahar experience? Friends, money, love, honor, DESTINY. I have a flair for the dramatic.

Anything else: Well yes I'm a little stuck. Not with the lore and such but now that I finally feel as if I understand enough to roleplay I am conflicted about the choosing. There is so much to decide. For example I originally wished to be a travelling Akalak seeking honor and inheritance but now that I have read the money and price list threads my one true vice has flared up yet again. An insatiable need to hoard as much IC cash as physically possible. I can't do both simply because I'd like to come to terms with this site before venturing to a second character...

I also like to do this thing where I grab a player who knows the ropes and force (with cuddles) them to make a character to compliment mine. A brother, sister, lover, friend or even just a companion. To be honest I'm not normally so forward about it but I have been emboldened by my recent success in registering. (HUZZAH!)

So... Yeah. Hi. How's it going?
(16:32:20) Felavik_Dysodamus: Every time I login and I have no PMs a piece of my soul dies.
Felavik Dysodamus
Player

Words: 34845
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2013, 1:43 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Well Hey There

Postby Eleret on April 27th, 2013, 2:47 pm

Hello, Felavik, and welcome to Mizahar! I love hearing new people enthuse about this game -- not least because I do so myself. :) You sound like you will fit right in here, and I look forward to seeing the character you work up. Or characters. Watch out, those alt muses can be very assertive; you'll have a handful before you know it!

If there's anything I can help you with while you're settling in -- or in plotting and planning... -- feel free to drop me a PM!
Eleret
Player

Words: 179278
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2012, 12:33 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Well Hey There

Postby Felavik Dysodamus on April 27th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Thank you, Eleret, it is nice to be here. I'm afraid, however, I'm even more conflicted about which character I want to play. I shall heed your advice about the alt muses though. I know how they can get.
(16:32:20) Felavik_Dysodamus: Every time I login and I have no PMs a piece of my soul dies.
Felavik Dysodamus
Player

Words: 34845
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2013, 1:43 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Well Hey There

Postby Rai on April 28th, 2013, 7:21 pm

Welcome Felavik!!! :)
Rai
Player