Sisterly Recommendation :3

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Theta on April 28th, 2013, 8:20 pm

Hello Mizahar,

This looks like a fun website, but the only thing bothering me is that there aren't any other akvatari I see? Then again, I just joined today! Sister recommended I should join. Thankies!!

Tip me on where I should begin roleplaying? Not sure where Akvatari would show up... Maybe near water? A beachy area please!

Going to create my Character Sheet soon!

(PS- thanks for helping me with the cool template, Moira A.<3)
" Art should be made from the Heart. "
Theta
I hate people, but it hurts to be alone.

Words: 6088
Joined roleplay: April 28th, 2013, 7:55 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet

Postby Magpie on April 29th, 2013, 5:15 pm

Welcome, welcome! I love seeing the less-popular races get a little love :) Akvatari are most commonly found in Abura, but if you're looking for a city with a bit more activity, Mura is an island with plenty of beach around, there's Ahnatep, Riverfall... Here's a Map of all the cities, so you can better decide. Bear in mind, that not all the cities listed on the map are available for play, so after you pick one, make sure it has a forum, then make sure its OOC thread says it's open for play.

On a separate note, your name is very unusual for an Akvatari. Please see the Names section of the Akvatari page for more information on the Akvatari naming system.

And as always, please feel free to message me or anyone else around if you have any questions or concerns. We're all happy to help. Good luck!
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Theta on April 30th, 2013, 12:47 am

Magpie wrote:
Welcome, welcome! I love seeing the less-popular races get a little love :)

Aww, thank you! And I talked to the people in chat, I decided to join Riverfall.

And it is? Should I use an anagram name generator or something to create a name?

Edit: I searched up linguistic names and Theta popped up. It sounds gorgeous! I hope it's acceptable!
" Art should be made from the Heart. "
Theta
I hate people, but it hurts to be alone.

Words: 6088
Joined roleplay: April 28th, 2013, 7:55 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet