[Felavik's Vlog] Ramblings of a Newb

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum contains a new feature for Mizahar - Videos and Vblogs! Feel free to post your Videos, vblogs, chats, and comments here. Find us on Youtube under WritersRPG!

Postby Felavik Dysodamus on May 3rd, 2013, 3:08 pm

In which Felavik introduces himself to the peoples of Mizahar with nerves, rambling, dream teams and Javert.

So, was that worth the twenty quid for the webcam and the three hours it took to make? I think so. The bits without me are awesome. If you're interested in the Dream Team stuff drop me a line. If you're interested in the character, Felavik, drop me a line. If you're interested in anything, drop me a line

Don't know what I'll come up with next but there will probably be a lot of random videos in quick succession. When I get something new I tend to really take it out for a spin. Don't be surprised, for example, if you PM me and get a video reply.

Felavik away!
(16:32:20) Felavik_Dysodamus: Every time I login and I have no PMs a piece of my soul dies.
Felavik Dysodamus
Player

Words: 34845
Joined roleplay: April 27th, 2013, 1:43 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Felavik Dysodamus on May 3rd, 2013, 8:24 pm

In which Felavik reads out his first Thread on Mizahar. You can read along here. Feel free to skip this one though. It's not my best.

When I start playing with something I rarely stop and, despite my aching back after three hours of reading aloud with a Fire Helmet on I feel as though I accomplished something. Anyone who can make it through all three parts has definitely accomplished something too. A round of applause for you brave men and woman who managed it.

PS I was joking at the end there. Feel free to not smite me.

PPS It's a real firefighter's helmet by the way. I know people.
Last edited by Felavik Dysodamus on May 8th, 2013, 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(16:32:20) Felavik_Dysodamus: Every time I login and I have no PMs a piece of my soul dies.
Felavik Dysodamus
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Imass on May 3rd, 2013, 10:35 pm

Imass
Veteran of the Sahova Campaign

Words: 431651
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2012, 4:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1)

Postby Felavik Dysodamus on May 4th, 2013, 3:10 pm

In Which the Dream Team Needs You!!!

If you can forgive my terrible ems, editing and hundred odd takes please consider the Dream Team. I forgot to say in the video but Burn will be in Nyka until Summer most probably. Pm me or just come on over to Nyka if you want to join.

Also, in general, feel free to vlog me back like Imass did or ask questions here (about anything me related in general) and I'll create up a vlog response.

Felavik Away!

PS Burn is here
Felavik Dysodamus
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Felavik Dysodamus on May 6th, 2013, 3:03 pm

In Which Felavik Gives Some Examples...

A lot of people don't really know what a Dream Team is even after my last two videos so here's some examples. Examples always make people understand, right?

Felavik Away!
Felavik Dysodamus
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook