Flashback A Helping Hand

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The massive stretch of desert that overwhelms Eyktol. Here, a man's water is worth more than his life, and the burying sands are the unfortunate's mute undertaker.

A Helping Hand

Postby Carmara on May 13th, 2013, 2:54 am

54th day of Summer 512AV

It was a very hot day in the burning lands of Eyktol seeing that it is at 12 bells and in the summer. The winds were very low which made it hard to even breath in the exhausting desert. Nomad tents were set up between two large dunes in order to create the little shade they could in the mornings and evenings.

Carmara, at the age of 16 was walking around the dunes right next to her tents. She was in search of the little plant life or edible grass that survived in the heat of the desert. Ofcourse the heat was overbearing but Carmara grew up in Eyktol and has been through 15 summers in the burning lands.

Begining to give up her search, Carmara notices something in the distance. It looks like a man on the ground, possibly a dog or even something more dangerous. The teenage girl starts slightly jogging towards the figure in the distance without thinking about what it is.
Carmara
Player

Words: 10638
Joined roleplay: May 2nd, 2013, 5:10 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

A Helping Hand

Postby Zadok Shadows on May 13th, 2013, 8:01 pm

Zadok stared into the sky looking back at how he came to his sorry state of being. He looked down at his fresh wound he received by a unlucky sword thrust from a slaver. Zadok was trying to free a group of slaves in fool hearted confidence. He ran unprepared into the desert in an attempt to escape them. After zadok had out ran the slavers he had dressed his wound quickly with an old piece of cloth. He had wandered aimlessly through the desert until he collapsed from exhaustion. He refused to die in the desert. he kept crawling through the hot sand. He felt sand getting in to the wound and he winced in pain. With the last of his water consumed and his wound still bleeding out zadok begins to fade out of consciousness. Zadok spotted a figure in the distance. He attempted to cast a firebolt into the sky to show he was alive but his body was to drained. He thought weather friend or foe it didn't matter. His pain would come to an end. He held on to the hilt of his family longsword and the strap of his satchel to await what would happen.
Zadok Shadows
Wanderer if syliras

Words: 16409
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 9:55 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

A Helping Hand

Postby Carmara on May 13th, 2013, 11:06 pm

Carmara gets closer to the object and can see that it is a human, She begins to move faster seeing that the man is hurt. Carmara finally reaches her target but out of breath and panting.

She takes a deep breath and says "Dont move let me take a look" in a thick shiber accént. Carmara slowly lifts the cloth, hoping to see how bad the wound is. Though the wound is deep, the benshira girl knew that it would only panic the man to tell him.

At this point Carmara realized that she didn't know this man but only that he was hurt and he needed attention quickly. Ofcourse the man didn't seem very lethal in the state he was in and it is only in her genes to help someone in need. "We need to get you to my tents I have some herbs to help treat your wound." Carmara said softly as she examined the wound.
Carmara
Player

Character sheet

A Helping Hand

Postby Zadok Shadows on May 13th, 2013, 11:42 pm

Zadok stares as carmara as she examines his wound. The sun shines over her shadowing her face. He pulls some herbs out of his bag with a shaky hand and gives them to her. "Here will these help" he says to carmara as he sees how deep the wound is. He starts to cough up some blood. "My name is...zadok shadows what's yours?" He lies back wrenching in pain. "Please just take my sword and kill me...I'm as good as dead" he starts to hyperventilate.
Zadok Shadows
Wanderer if syliras

Character sheet

A Helping Hand

Postby Carmara on May 14th, 2013, 11:40 pm

Carmara grabs the herbs from the man and says "these are quite exotic, I cant work with them." in a worried tone of voice. Carmara begins to tie a knot in the cloth on the mans wound.

"My name is Carmara, we need to stop the bleeding before I can apply the herbs" Carmara says as she finishes tying the knot and then looks into his eyes. "Can you walk? I need to get you to my tents. From there I can get you the proper treatment.` Carmara then stands up.
Carmara
Player

Character sheet

A Helping Hand

Postby Zadok Shadows on May 14th, 2013, 11:58 pm

Zadok attempts to use his sword to prop himself up. He yells in pain and cast a fire bolt into the sand turning the top layer to glass. Zadok stares at carmara in pain and begins to limp towards her and the nomad camp. He start to see hallucinations in the desert. He shakes his head. As they walk towards the tents zadok asks "why are you out here in the desert" he winces in pain as he feels the wound stretches as he moves.
Zadok Shadows
Wanderer if syliras

Character sheet

A Helping Hand

Postby Carmara on May 15th, 2013, 12:10 am

Carmara throws his arm over her shoulder in attempt to help Zadok make it to the tents. "I was born here, my people live here, traveling through the desert" Carmara responds as she continues to help the man.

Carmara can see that the man is neither Eypharion or Benshira and asks"what are you doing out here?
Carmara
Player

Character sheet

A Helping Hand

Postby Zadok Shadows on May 15th, 2013, 12:20 am

"That is a bit hard to explain...I've been on my own since I was 16. I've done thing I'm not proud of." He moans in pain. He squints and sees that he is getting closer to his salvation. "I travel now, sometimes on my own other times with a group but I can never stop"
Zadok Shadows
Wanderer if syliras

Character sheet