Hey! :3

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Aletto James Dawnglory on May 15th, 2013, 2:03 am

So, I guess I'll start by saying my name, erm, in here is Aletto, as you can see, but irl people call me Gah :3

I'm new and I'm completely lost here, but it seems so much fun that I had to join in!

Please be patient and let's be friends :3
or not, I don't really care as long as you don't bother me, so, let's get along heh

... dunno what else to write, so, hey! nice to meet you :3
Aletto James Dawnglory
The Snow Lynx

Words: 2542
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2013, 10:18 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Prid on May 15th, 2013, 2:42 am

Hey Gah! I you enjoy yourself here! I'm sure you'll make tons of friends -- this place is full of awesome people. I look forward to seeing how you develope your character! If our PCs are ever in the same area, shoot me a pm and I'll be glad to do a thread with you. :)
Good luck and have fun!
Prid
A tale as old as time.

Words: 16589
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2013, 7:17 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 16th, 2013, 4:40 pm

'lo and welcome,

I see you're already pretty far along and have a lovely CS so I will simply say great to see another Kelvic around and happy writing!
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes