Astronomy, Constellations, Astrology?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Astronomy, Constellations, Astrology?

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 16th, 2013, 10:28 pm

Technically it is a lot questions but I don't really need an immediate answer, I was just curious and was wondering what everyone else thought :D The title sums it up neatly but, here we go:

Does Mizahar have constellations?

Is there a North star?

If Mizahar does have constellations are they of the God/dess?

Would it differ for each city/culture? Such as people from legends, etc. being constellations?

Is there other planets? Do Mizaharians know of these other planets? If so, do they have names?

How does this relate in astrology? What are the astrological signs, if any and do they differ from city/culture/etc?

Again, just curious here and the questions pilled up a bit. So I figured for future reference I'd keep them here even if no one has an answer yet!
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes