Finally found the introduction section!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Meic on May 17th, 2013, 5:48 pm

I don't know if I should be doing this before posting my character sheet(which I'm still currently working on, and on that note; still trying to find the place to post it) but I guess live and learn, heh.

Anyhoo, Hey there! The name's Meic, or so the username says. But really you can call me anything!...as long as it doesn't offend, mind you. I don't normally know what to say in these introduction posts so answering the questions from the guide will have to do! Starting with question 2! WHOO, messing with the system!...-ahem- Anyway, moving on.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

I haven't really got that much of a formal RP experience, I spent a couple of years on an social site called Gaia, which kind of did free-form rping (I believe that's the correct term) but on there, it wasn't really looked after as you could cross RP's that was thought out like Mizahar or you could cross some that "speakz lik dis brv".

Ugh.

3. How did you find us?

I'll be honest, I kind of just typed in "Roleplay" into Google and clicked on a site called "Top 50 Roleplay sites" and clicked on the banner for this site...

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

I have no idea what you mean by style, but if I have to guess, it would be post to play as you can read the person's post at your own speed and don't have to worry about it fading away.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

Well, normally when I write stories, I write about anything really. I've written stories about what would happen if the world's first and only super-human was a super-villian, about a world changed with the sudden appearance of mana, time-travel, etc. etc.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

So far, my favourite thing about Mizahar has to be it's originality. I love the break from the normal elves, dwarves and such that has almost, if not completely, been done to death.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

Nothing to complain about, just getting lost easily on this site, but I believe that's due to my own incompetence, heh.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

If anything, a brand new and fresh feel to roleplaying along with a fun and enjoyable experience with a fun community. What more could anyone want?

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

Not currently, though I think that'll require me to have more time on this site to actually answer that.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

I really, really, really like apples. I think that's it.
Meic
Player

Words: 2792
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 9:47 am
Race: Pycon

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on May 17th, 2013, 8:39 pm

'lo and welcome,

Gosh, everyone seems to come from Gaia! Glad you found us though and you can always post before you make our character sheet in any OOC forum, just don't forget to mke the CS ;P Look forward to seeing you and your Pycon around! And I really, really am fond of bananas.
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes