Early Morning Practice (Aerdoria)

Alona has a chance encounter at the pier.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Alona Halloran on May 17th, 2013, 4:49 am

[redacted]
Last edited by Alona Halloran on January 23rd, 2018, 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alona Halloran
Player

Words: 29090
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aerdoria on May 17th, 2013, 2:29 pm

With a soft smile on her face, Aerdoria observes the pier from a distance, observing the rising sun, along with a figure being skylined at the pier. With hints of curiousity on her face would puzzle a few people before she'd bring her hands up, crossing them - locking the teethed gauntlets against each other. As the sun rises, the light breeze sweeps her hair to the side a little, her sight set onto the female, who is now sat on a barrel. After studying her from a moderate distance, she decides to make an approach - and so, she starts moving, with her black, leather armour fitting her feminine form as the sun's rays collide against it. With a bit of struggle unfolding her arms, she heads towards the pier, and the closer she got - the louder the music was for her. The neat, but somewhat monotone song had her interested, and so she stood by the barrel, waiting for the right opportunity. She kept her hands by her sides, up until a moment where she raised her hands, starting to applaud the performance, blushing a little herself, her gauntlets colliding against each other. "Woo, that's awesome!" she cheers, chuckling.

And so, with a warm, friendly smile - she steps forth, her cheeks acquiring a rosy-red tint to them. She runs her curious, light-blue eyes over the woman's figure, still appladuing her, the applauding gradually getting slower and slower, just up to the moment where she crosses her arms. "You're amazing, that was great!" she compliments her, squinting her eyes as the sun's rays collide against the aforementioned, also turning her head a bit away - just until she re-positions herself to the woman's side, nodding at her. After a few moments of doubting herself - she simply steps forth, her left foot being the one to take the little step being quite a great one for her. With a little, awkward shift in place, she holds her right hand out, offering a handshake, the gauntlets shining in the sun. "I'm Aerdoria!" she claims, smiling ever so sweetly at her.
Aerdoria
Player

Words: 22062
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 5:03 pm
Character sheet

Postby Alona Halloran on May 17th, 2013, 10:19 pm

[redacted]
Last edited by Alona Halloran on January 23rd, 2018, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alona Halloran
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aerdoria on May 18th, 2013, 10:38 am

Aerdoria would nod at her upon being asked if she really think so. Observing Alona's hair, she cracks a smile as well, in all honesty. After shaking her hand, she nods a little, observing her avoid the steel teeth of the gauntlet. She then looks up to Alona's eyes as she introduces herself. Pulling her hand back, she sets it onto her left forearm, just a bit above her bracer crossbow. She then looks down to the fiddle, biting her lower lip ever so softly as she's asked if she's a traveler. After a brief moment, she would nod - the nod being followed by a short and simple; "Yes, I am!" as a sign of confirmation to Alona's query. Aerdoria looks over Alona's clothing, pondering for a brief moment before turning her head away from the sun. "You look like quite a seafarer. Are you?" Aerdoria queries, in hopes of sharing tales of great adventures with Alona.

"You are an amazing musician, too. I have truly enjoyed the music, could you, please, play something for me?" she queries her in a captivating voice, a voice that feels candy-coated in a sense. Her tone is lowered as the words roll off her tongue, and a smile shines on her face, the sun further accentuating her black hair.

Aerdoria crosses her arms, stepping to the side to give her favourite fiddle player some space, and to possibly hear another piece that she has on her mind. Softly grinding the gauntlets against each other, Aerdoria wouldn't stop until Alona would start playing, this clearly being done to tease, or motivate her to play. With the sun shining onto her black armour, Aerdoria still keeps her eyes locked onto Alona's, waiting for the music - like a child would wait for a present on it's birthday. It's evident she's happy, perhaps happier than usual, as she has managed to meet a new friend.
Aerdoria
Player

Character sheet

Postby Alona Halloran on May 19th, 2013, 2:57 am

[redacted]
Last edited by Alona Halloran on January 23rd, 2018, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alona Halloran
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aerdoria on May 19th, 2013, 6:47 pm

Aerdoria only responds with a nod, followed by a smile. "My favourite musician, why would I ever lie to you? I've been far and wide, fought monsters and bandits alike!" she says before biting her lower lip as she examines Alona's smile. As she examines it, her thoughts go elsewehre, hastily imagining a vivid battle scene, set on a lush, grassy plain - along with what would look like a volcano in the background, spewing lava out of the volcano's summit.

An ash cloud rising over the aforementioned volcano, streams of lava going down the volcano's flanks, igniting the surrounding foliage, the fire spreading as animals make haste away from it. In the middle of the field - Aerdoria is stood with her steel, teethed gauntlets. After a bit, Aerdoria only shakes her head from the left to the right, noticing how the sound her gauntlets are creating aren't exactly helping her. "Oh!" Apologies!" she says, moving her gauntlets away before placing her hands by her sides, lightly blushing as her head keeps making up stories, most of them not even close to reality, most of them just paintings of her vivid imagination. Her deranged thoughts now imagining Alona's musical backing to a dynamic battle in which Aerdoria is only armed with her gauntlets.

With a slow nod, she gets out of her imagination and responds to Alona's question. "I'll tell you everything you want to know.." she says, chuckling a little bit. With a harebrained motion, she gently smacks her forehead with her right hand, moving some hair out of her face whilst looking at Alona with a smile. "We should go on an adventure together, so when I get attacked, you can be musical backing as I beat 'em up! Haha!" she says, the scene already in her head, dispelled by shaking her head. "Right, uh! My favourite of all musicians! Please perform, I shall tell you of my adventures!" she replies in a soft, hushed tone - loud enough for herself and Alona to hear.
Aerdoria
Player

Character sheet

Postby Alona Halloran on May 20th, 2013, 6:00 am

[redacted]
Alona Halloran
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aerdoria on May 21st, 2013, 8:53 am

And with a little nod, she'd respond. "Personally, I do not. You are the only virtuoso who had actually bothered talking to me. So, we can say I've encountered many, but none were as good!" she'd respond almost immediately after she'd be queried, chuckling a little. The thoughts of having a personal bard would be amazing if Aerdoria ever actually went on any of the adventures she tells tales of. But her imagination allows her to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Looking around the pier, Aerdoria yawns a little - but not because of Alona. Upon the yawn finishing, she stretches a tad, spreading her arms.

Running her curious eyes, she smiles at Alona as she's complimented. "Brave? You're most kind, Alona. All I request is for you to play something. Something nice.. well, I assume everything is nice." she responds, blushing a little, but the smile remains on her face. It's really obvious she's happy about her new friend - who also happens to be a musician. She ponders for a moment, and thinks before speaking. "Say.. during summer, would you like to travel somewhere with me? Do you have any places you want to go to?" she queries her friend, a fire of excitement lit in her light blue eyes.

With a smile, she also steps to the side a little, obstructing the sun from shining into Alona's eyes by putting her back into the way of the sun and Alona. "There's a lot of places I want to go to, and I'd like it if someone would accompany me. And music on the boat would help everyone! You could even earn money on it!" she says, smiling as she already has a plan forged out in her head. She also shifts in place a little, chuckling as she awaits Alona's next action.
Aerdoria
Player

Character sheet

Postby Alona Halloran on May 22nd, 2013, 3:02 am

[redacted]
Last edited by Alona Halloran on January 23rd, 2018, 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alona Halloran
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Aerdoria on May 23rd, 2013, 8:45 am

With an almost childish smile on her face, she'd speak. "Of course I'm serious! I've been looking for someone to travel with - and you'd just be amazing for that! You're very talented." she compliments her, biting her lower lip whilst having her eyes scan her over, now focused onto the fiddle - situated in Alona's lap. She'd smile widely upon receving confirmation on Alona joining her on the journey. "You'd really go?!" she asks, hopping in place in a hyperactive fashion due to sheer excitement that was imbursed into her. "That's awesome!" she responds, her lips curling into a wide smile.

Slowly nodding, she acknowledges Alona's query that she owed her a song. Softly clapping her gauntlets together, she waits for the tune to start. Carefully observing her, she just keeps smiling - like an artist would examine the horizon as the sun is setting in the background, behind two, snow-covered mountains far on the horizon, the sight blindingly beautiful as the contrast of the snow and the sun collides. Softly smiling, she closes her eyes to the tune - starting to hum along. It's more than evident she's feeling tranquility get induced into her. This was very nice, especially this early in the morning. It just had to be, it was beautiful.

The smile she already had on her face would stretch just farther. With a light step forth, Aerdoria now stands right in front of Alona - her eyes opening up to examine her. As the melody would finish, she'd start clapping, smiling right at her. "Amazing!" she says, blushing a little bit as her gauntlets create a bit of a clanking sound. "I'd take you everywhere with me! Picture us, faring over the Suvan sea!" she suggests, letting her imagination do the rest, almost instantly falling silent after speaking - just standing there, looking into Alona's eyes, provided they're open. It's clear she's stuck in deep thought.
Aerdoria
Player

Character sheet

Next