Yo.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Yo.

Postby Daedrus on May 20th, 2013, 5:44 am

Heya heya. Thought I'd drop this to make my first mark on these forums. I go by Vaylore and I am quite pleased to meet you all. A friend of mine from another website invited me over... I'm just not sure if she goes by the same name as she does there. Either way I look forward to my roleplaying experience with all of you!
"Not every wanderer is lost..."
Daedrus
The Wanderer

Words: 3754
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2013, 5:42 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Yo.

Postby Wanda Endust on May 20th, 2013, 6:52 am

Hello and welcome, Vaylore! If you need any help, make sure to check out the chat. :) And drop me a pm if our characters are ever in the same area and you wanna start a thread. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and good luck in locating that friend of yours!
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Yo.

Postby Daedrus on May 20th, 2013, 7:25 am

Thanks alot. =] I'm looking around at races and changing my name when possible until I can settle. I'll keep an eye out for you!
"Not every wanderer is lost..."
Daedrus
The Wanderer

Words: 3754
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2013, 5:42 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet