Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Farin on May 24th, 2013, 9:18 am

Is mixed human/Chaktawe acceptable? (I've never done this before, don't want to do something stupid on my first day.)

Anyway, I was thinking the character is probably an acrobat. Originally he was a firebender I made while doodling and watching Avatar but I really like him as an OC and wanted to do more with him, plus I've always wanted to try roleplaying outside of Call of Cthulu.

Someone please let me know whether magic of that type exists in this world, and what ways are acceptable to use it, and where to start?

I have no idea what I am doing.

Here, have a drawing.
Farin
Player

Words: 208
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2013, 9:12 am
Race: Mixed blood

Hello!

Postby Alona Halloran on May 24th, 2013, 6:18 pm

Hello there! It's nice to meet an Avatar fan, and a fellow tabletop player. Nice drawing, by the way. :D

I've taken a glance at what you were looking for in the wiki, and a mixed blood of that type doesn't seem to require any special permissions, so you should be okay.

However, with magic, it should be noted that while there are many types, it is very dangerous, so be careful. The closest I think I know of to Firebending would be Reimancy, but I'm no magical expert. However, there is divine magic called Gnosis that you can strive for instead, and I believe there's one involving fire?
Alona Halloran
Player

Words: 29090
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hello!

Postby Jupiter on May 24th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Farin! I jump at the chance to welcome a fellow player of table top RPGs. ;)

As Alona said, there is a gnosis that allows the user to control fire, found here. So that's another option for your character!
Jupiter
Let me help you

Words: 44855
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)