Just Another Introduction

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Desideria on May 29th, 2013, 4:47 am

Hey! For starters, feel free to call me "Ari" OOCly, it is a diminutive of my full first name. =) I'm an old lady-- I'm going to be turning 30 this September and I've been RPing since I was 13. Haha, just the amount of time that I've been RPing makes me sound old! Hard to believe it's been just about 17 years! I started out with the tabletop game "Gamma World," then when that group disbanded, I played D&D for about 6 years, until I had to move away from where that group was located. I've also played Nexus:TK, an old online RPG that I was part of several RPs in. Hmm... I've RPed on forums extensively, I've owned one of my own that lasted for several years (until my host vanished and I lost contact with most of my members.) I've also RPed in a few other online games, Forsaken World being the most recent MMORPG RP I've done.

Before we continue, let me state that coffee has replaced my blood and that I probably keep stranger hours than your least favorite banker. My interests are extremely varied, as are my real-life areas of expertise. I enjoy exploring, photographing and treasure hunting in ghost towns and abandoned mines. I make my own natural perfume and hope to start a business some day. I have dabbled in henna art more than once, I am a classically trained singer and I play the electric guitar. My musical tastes range from SIDmetal and nearly all other form of metal to Irish punk, German industrial, opera and classical. I love older RPGs (SNES through PlayStation 2 era) and have never played a newer game. Yes, I grew up in a family of gamers, it was my mother who introduced me to Dragon Warrior on the NES when I was seven years old. I do not watch TV, but I do like horror, psychological and fantasy books, anime and manga. My favorite animal is the cat and I have yet to meet one that I cannot teach to perform a few parlor tricks and how to walk on a leash.

If you can't tell, I am actually a very boring person, though I like to think I'm rather approachable. Also, I despise writing about myself, because I never really know what to say. XD Anyhow, this place looks extremely promising and I do believe I will be sticking around just as long as I am welcome here. =D
Desideria
Player

Words: 16531
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 6:05 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Postby Jh'eon on May 29th, 2013, 6:35 am

Don't worry. I hate writing about myself too. :P

17 years! :O That was a long time O.O

Anyway hope you enjoy your stay in Miz. Do not be afraid to ask questions if you need them and hope to see you in the RP arena. :D
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Postby Desideria on May 29th, 2013, 6:20 pm

Haha, writing about oneself is a pain no matter why you're doing it!

Yep it is! Told ya I'm an old crone! =P

I really plan on it and I'll definitely be throwing questions around with wild abandon soon enough~ XD Planning on jumping into the fray very soon. =D
Desideria
Player

Words: 16531
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2013, 6:05 am
Character sheet

Postby Gossamer on May 29th, 2013, 6:23 pm

You are not just another introduction. And if 30 is old, god what am I? Half of us here are way way way beyond that. :) Anyhow, welcome to Mizahar. I hope you really do enjoy your stay.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Irriari on May 29th, 2013, 6:27 pm

I hope you enjoy your it here. Welcome to Miz :D

Active thread count: 8/8
Irriari
Blood and Poison

Words: 374003
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2011, 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Advocate (1)
Donor (1)