Flashback Sublimely Subliminal

Maduro meets Liyana

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Liyana Winterflame on May 31st, 2013, 6:27 pm

Liyana felt Maduro's body heat when he dropped atop her. His body enveloped her. He's all around me..

She felt his hand in her hair and lifted her hand to his head as well, and felt the smooth texture of his hair as she clutched it in a gentle fist.

She responded with a forceful kiss of her own when he lowered to kiss her. She nipped his soft lips between hers, and felt the velvet skin of his cheek as she held it within her palm.

The massaging on her thigh surprised her senses. Liyana locked her legs out of instinct.
She found the sensation pleasurable, and so gradually relaxed them. She tensed again at each new touch, and then relaxed as it turned to pleasure.

Her kiss intensified. It became violent as her sensations increased. Spasmodic, even. Her tongue now forced its way inside and explored the new space vehemently.

Her hands caressed his entire body. She rubbed his shoulders and chest and back.
Her touch become more urgent as he continued his kneading.

"Beg? We'll see who'll be begging who." She smiled and got up from under him.
"Come, follow me. We'll play on my terms now."
She started walking towards her house. Or at least where she thought it was -- the darkness was enough to cause doubt.

She had not doubts as to whether he'll follow. He is as inflamed as I am now.

. . .

As expected, the household was asleep. Still, she preferred to sneak her way into her room.
She padded by, landing her step with her foot's pad and toes first and then the balls of her feet.

The commons room was empty, which meant her room mates were in their bedroom.

Must stay quite, she whispered, mostly to herself. At the very least, they'll be irritated at me if they learn of this.
Almost crouching, she reached her own room without any loud noises or squeaks.
Fortunately she had not closed the door completely, and it did not squeak as she pushed it.

She lighted a few candles and the room slowly gained a soft orange glow.
Liyana imagined how Maduro's skin would look like in this lighting.
That made her hungry.

Liyana glanced at the lab she had in the corner.
I wonder if I can any more fun with philtering tonight..

His skin.. so tasty... so edible..
Thinking of food had her imagine Maduro lathered with sauce.

She turned to her lab, determined to make something of the sort.
If I want to mix something with oil to be suitable for massage, it needs a bit of the texture of a salve.

She picked up the required vials and turned to a large beaker.
She did not fuss over any measurements. The philters she had chosen all had know and safe properties, and besides, she needed a large batch. I'll just pour the things in.

The Grapeseed oil she started heating on the brazier, in order to dilute it. No need to be overly sticky about things.

The resultant oil she put in the wide distiller. I need to make this element prominent.

She calcinated with the mortar and pestle some elder berries and then currants.
She also crushed their leaves on the side, in order to make a green color.

The result she mixed with alcohol to extract the color into a tincture.

It's like I'm preparing an ice cream sauce. I-scream sauce. She giggled.

Once the individual ingredients were done, she cooled the hot ones and stirred them in large bowls, making sure to put different berries in each bowl, in order to produce a palette of body paint colors. Red, green, and blue.

She stuck her finger in when she was certain it was done, and, after rubbing it betwixt her fingers to ascertain the quality of the texture, stuck it in her mouth.
Delicious..

Ledger Deductions :
Item Price (GM)
Grapeseed Oil, One Gallon -0.2
Elderberries, One Oz. -0.2
Currants, One Oz. -0.1
Total -0.5
Last edited by Liyana Winterflame on July 12th, 2013, 8:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
Lore: Drunkenness Is Not a State for Acrobatics

~ Don't be shy! ~
If you want to thread with me, PM me!
Liyana Winterflame
Life sucks? Philter that right out of it.

Words: 31532
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 8:37 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Maduro Salvitary on June 1st, 2013, 1:48 pm

Maduro had a mutually beneficial exchange with this woman and just when he thought he'd be the one in control his power had slipped through his fingers and he was left helpless in the snow.

His wit thwarted In verbal swordplay with the alluring promise of more to come, he was bewildered by how easily she took control. But a man was a man and as a man in this situation there was no longer a need but a concrete obligation to follow her as she got up and kept walking.

When they managed to reach her home, Maduro tried to shake off the chill of the cold air. And followed her inside, he kept himself just behind her. But would remain quiet there was something going on, but he wasn't exactly sure. A little nervous about it the feeling was swept aside by the thought of the fun and adventure that lay ahead.

She light candles in her room, or what he thought was her room it was nice to relax finally and the light gave him a sense of security.

Her attention had been taken off Maduro to begin preparing something, so many glass items he'd seen something like that before at the Zeltivian university. He wasn't sure exactly what was going on so he lurked a little closer.

He waited a moment, and pounced again

His hands went for the button of her pants, as he pressed his stomach and chest against her back using his other hand to capture and hold himself up by bracing it on the table. If there was no argument he'd pop her that button. That whole arm would be scooped around her and he'd gently let that hand rub across her lower abdomin, slowly testing the fence creeping beneath and below the belt line rocking back and forth to its destination. It would stay there doing what it had done before in the snow, squeezing and kneading but they would grow bolder always acting as if they might dive in, but teased instead.

Liyana could work on play time, but Maduro wasn't going to make it easy. And while he might have learned a thing or two about philtering if he watched he had business of his own that needed tending.

Maduros other hand would glide up her waist and slide upwards still snaking and coiling its way towards the prize. The stretch of his forearm would find itself tucked between the cleft of her cleavage allowing that hand to firmly clasp a solemn bussim.

If he'd been allowed a little play while she worked his head would find itself resting perched on her shoulder looking at the concoction she had made. He watched her take a dab and taste it before commenting on how delicious it was.

Clueless Maduro said.

What is that?
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Words: 75712
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 2:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Sublimely Subliminal

Postby Lullaby on August 13th, 2013, 3:05 am

Liyana Winterflame

Experience
    ♪ Socialization: +1
    ♪ Seduction: +2

Lore
    ♫ The Rancid Reindeer's Patrons are More Interesting
    ♫ Enchantment of Maduro's Cologne
    ♫ Flirting in the Rancid Reindeer
    ♫ Drunkenness Is Not a State for Acrobatics
    ♫ "Playing" In the Snow
    ♫ Trying To Work With Maduro Playing

Notes
This was a good thread, it was simplistic in nature, but seeing these two personalities come together made it interesting. I just have a couple notes to make. A few times I noticed you switched in between past and present tense, which can get a bit confusing to read. Also, differing your speech, action and thoughts, is very important. Keep using "these" around your speech, and the most common way to separate thought from action is italize for ease of reading. Just to note, I didn't give you a point in philtering and your mixtures because none of the supplies are within your ledger, thus you do not have them within your house. Since you're over 50 posts, you have to do the purchase in-thread, so I reccommend a fun little thread of her buying the supplies. ^^ Other than that, this was a fun read, and I enjoyed seeing Liyana's more mischevious side and her flitatious nature. Keep it up!

Maduro

Experience
    ♪ Seduction: +2

Lore
    ♫ Drinking With a Strange Woman, in a Strange Town
    ♫ Ale Turns into Liquid Courage
    ♫ Catching Liyana By Something Quite Opposite Her Hands
    ♫ "Playing" in the Snow
    ♫ Distracting Liyana's Philtering with a Bit of "Play"

Notes
This was a good read, I enjoyed the interaction between two flirts such as Maduro and Liyana. It was good to see him use his own abilities against the little philter! I refrained from awarding a point in hypnotism since at your level, a simple emotional response would have been too easy. Also, just to note, using " " around your speech makes it easier to define from your normal actions, which I do realize you denote by bolding your speech, but proper writing conventions use " " to make it neater, though bolding it a great way to further define it from your normal writing. This is just a suggestion though, and it is up to you which you prefer in the end. Good work though, and I looked forward to more of your writing in the future, welcome back from retirement.

A quiet song to soothe the heart

If you have any questions or concerns about your grade, PM me and we'll figure it out! :)

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous