Nervous

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Nervous

Postby Mead Inyu on June 13th, 2013, 3:28 pm

Hello, howdy and hi! I am new here. And, actually, I am new to this whole role playing thing. Honestly, I am nervous about my character. I have a general idea about what I would like to go. But, am kind of timid. Hope to see you all very shortly!

- Mead
Mead Inyu
Player

Words: 1528
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2013, 3:18 pm
Race: Human

Nervous

Postby Fallon on June 13th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Hello, hello, hello! And Welcome to Mizahar!

You'll find that quite a few of us started out as new people to role playing or novices of it (I myself had never done internet role playing before this). My only advice is be sure to take it slow, check the starting out guide, read the lore and don't hesitate to ask questions. Don't worry, we don't bite. So good luck and have fun! :)
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Nervous

Postby Jh'eon on June 13th, 2013, 3:51 pm

I noticed you registered at Syliras. That is well but before you jump into the RP, you should consider doing the CS ASAP.
Jh'eon
Player

Words: 32412
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 8:47 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Nervous

Postby Mead Inyu on June 13th, 2013, 3:54 pm

Jh'eon wrote:I noticed you registered at Syliras. That is well but before you jump into the RP, you should consider doing the CS ASAP.

Working on that now!
Mead Inyu
Player

Words: 1528
Joined roleplay: June 13th, 2013, 3:18 pm

Nervous

Postby Lyall Gaius on June 13th, 2013, 8:47 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Mead, and honestly, don't worry too much about your experience. This is my first time role playing too, and everyone's been really helpful. Once your CS is set up, you should message me sometime and we could start a thread. :)
Lyall Gaius
A man of many words is a man of few deeds

Words: 19228
Joined roleplay: March 17th, 2013, 5:21 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook