Hey!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey!!

Postby KanzoraSehol on September 28th, 2009, 3:39 am

Hello everyone, Kanzora here :)

I'm new here, obviously, and would just like to say hello, since I dont have time to make an actual character post tonight because it took me forever to get logged in for some reason.. anyway, I couldn't leave without at least letting you all know that I'm not a robot and hope to get to know you soon.. like.. tomarrow..

By the way, for some reason the other two accounts I made wouldn't log in so I kept having to make new ones.. "Kanzora Sehol" and "RefinedRedemption" can both be deleted (Note: Its the Kanzora with a space that needs deleted please)

Talk to you all tommarow :)
"When your breath is so shallow, your bones so weak. Your only thoughts are of those to wish its end. Those are the moments you cherrish, the ones you remember."
KanzoraSehol
Player

Words: 7758
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2009, 3:35 am
Race: Dhani

Re: Hey!!

Postby Chaelnomyl on September 28th, 2009, 4:03 am

Welcome Kanzora !

Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy the game! Let us know if you have any questions :D
In his winding wail and his deep-heaved sigh, his aching grief found vent...
While the sea looked upon the bending sky and murmured,
"I repent..."
Chaelnomyl
Orphan of the Sea and Sky

Words: 58281
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2009, 10:01 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gossamer on September 28th, 2009, 4:12 am

Welcome Kanzora!

How did you find us? Tell us a little about yourself please!

We can delete the old accounts and do a quick namechange on this one if you'd like to get the space back. Just let us know... I'm not sure why it wasn't working for you but I'm sorry you were having issues. :)

Jen
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Tarot on September 28th, 2009, 7:38 am

Hi Kanzora, and welcome to Mizahar. :) I'll look into your problem with spaces. I made a change to the code to allow apostrophes in usernames, and it just occurred to me we haven't had new accounts with a space in them ever since. Stay tuned, and feel free to ask any questions in the meantime.

Edit: Okay, I checked and it seems to be working. Let us know if you'd like to try putting the space in your username again.
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Paean on September 28th, 2009, 8:41 am

Hello, Kanzora. Glad you could join us. Welcome! =D
Paean
Player

Words: 141
Joined roleplay: September 9th, 2009, 11:17 am
Race: Human

Postby KanzoraSehol on September 28th, 2009, 10:54 am

Hey everyone! I guess I did forget to tell you all about myself last night.. I was sleep deprived so forgive me! D:

Basically.. I'm Dakota, a guy, and love to roleplay. I can hardly go a day without writing something, so expect me to be very active.. until i forget the website adress because I have horrible memory =P I'm in eleventh grade this year, and.. well thats all I can think of right now because I just woke up hahah if theres any more questions just let me know! Once again however I can't write up a character bio because of time, but be assured.. it will be done! Or at least started anyway... I havn't been on an advanced site in a few months so forgive me with my pokieness if I need to edit a few times.. by tonight!

To all of you fixing the name.. I apprieciate the help, but its fine like it is.. no more work for you, this site is amazingly detailed and must have taken forever! So just take a chance to relax! I'll talk to you all later.. to school and away D:
"When your breath is so shallow, your bones so weak. Your only thoughts are of those to wish its end. Those are the moments you cherrish, the ones you remember."
KanzoraSehol
Player

Words: 7758
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2009, 3:35 am
Race: Dhani

Postby Colombina on September 28th, 2009, 2:58 pm

Welcome to the game Dakota! Glad you like the detail of the site :) . As per tradition, I must now bestow on you a silly welcome cake.

Why does my ham taste like frosting?
Ham Cake!
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Malia on September 28th, 2009, 6:25 pm

Welcome Dakota, and have fun here!

If I'm getting it right, we should be same age, same class, but different education system, hehe. Anyway, I'm looking forward to experiencing your activity and everything else that you create for the game! :)
Malia
The Remnants

Words: 229208
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (2)
Power Fork (1)