Solo A new dawn, a new light

Rituos finds his beginnings in Sunberth

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

A new dawn, a new light

Postby Rituos on June 9th, 2013, 11:42 pm

It is the first of summer, 513. I am on my way to Sunberth. If it is how I have been told, it is a lawless place, just as lawless as the wild. I plan on expanding my boundaries of my mind and body. use it as a place to gain skills I could not acquire otherwise.
Running threw the forest in my dog form was something I had always enjoyed. Even
with the pack of stuff I carried on my back I still ran with a spring in my sprint.
It was about a bell since I had woken up when I stopped to break. I had been over exerting myself, running at full speed when I should have been saving energy for later. It was before dawn when I began traveling for the day, but now the sun was beginning to rise. I sat on a tree stump watching, thinking.
It was about 3 bells later when I awoke from the deep slumber I had slipped into. swearing I chided myself for falling asleep while traveling. All those bells wasted!
As I calmed down my acute hearing, due to me being in wolf form, picked up what had woken me up It was an old man and a man in a mask. I quietly listened in to their conversation.
“I’m sorry, I’ll pay my fees for next week and this one in full, just let me go!” the old man said
“I’m sorry but that won't work, I've heard you have plans to skip town.” the robber, for that was clearly what he was, stated crushing the man's hopes.
Rituos
wandering soul

Words: 2879
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2013, 2:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

A new dawn, a new light

Postby Rituos on June 25th, 2013, 2:48 pm

“Stand down!” I said. Soon after I realized what was happening I had shifted back and put on my clothes.
The bandit looked up and sneered “who do you think you are?”he dropped the old man and turned to me. “I’ll put you in your place punk!”
He ran up and tried to throw a clumsy punch. I side stepped and kicked him in the back. he lay there crippled in pain.
I left him on the ground thinking nothing of the fact that he may harm me. I went over to the old man and helped him. before I could, I heard a twig crack and he grabbed my neck.
“got place to run now” he spat. he began to squeeze making it harder for me to breath. things quickly began to go through my head. soon I latched on to one idea in particular.
I changed back to my wolf form, quickly startling the man. “Who, who are you? wizard?”
I growled before launching myself at him biting his leg. The startled man ran to get away from me all while cowering in fear.
I looked over at my clothes, moaning in despair. the grey tunic was hopelessly ripped. the cloak though was intact. I grabbed the cloak and darted into the trees. when I emerged I was in my human form covered by my cloak. my traveling pack, with its special wolf harness, contained my last cloak. I grabbed that and put it on with my back to the old man.
when I turned around I kindly asked the old man “ Are you alright? I’m sorry if I scared you.”
“No, no its fine, thanks by the way.” the old man beckoned me to him. “Come to my house.”
Rituos
wandering soul

Words: 2879
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2013, 2:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet