New here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New here!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 7:21 pm

I was to Vic. But relax, just fix what is needed and PM the one who put it there. Then just wait a lil bit.

Arei, i went over you CS and i see you dont have any lores or languages. You can have up to 2 lores and you can know up to 3 languages. (Fluent, common, basic) Common is the most basic. English as we all know. Lores are also simple. For example. "Lore of Human Anatomy. Lore of Handling your own Venom"

Also, your housing needs delt with. If you have no actual house or anything and are staying at a inn or something you can cash it in for 500GM. But you need to specify were she is living. And also realize whatever things you dont have. You dont have. So if your CS says you have no undergarmets or pants then you cannot say you have them in RP.
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass
Playing with lives, is entertainment!

Words: 50884
Joined roleplay: June 20th, 2013, 1:09 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

New here!

Postby Arieli Malink on June 25th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Okay! Thank so much! I was hoping someone would tell me what to do with that!! You're the best!!!

( ahah> This is probably a stupid question. Is there like a list of Lore's that I can chose from? I'm still unsure about what a Lore is )
Hey everyone! I'm new here and would love if you PM'd me and helped me out a bit! Thanks!
Arieli Malink
Player

Words: 11279
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2013, 2:12 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

New here!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 7:29 pm

*Brushes shoulder off*

Your most welcome. And if i were you id develop your character Personality and Apperence a bit. Put it in such a way it makes peeps want to RP with you

Here is an example. http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36377.html

And im not sure. I havent seen them if there is. Juts choose something practical like (Lore of trees, Lore of basic herbs, Lore of poison) Or something like that. Dont use something like (Lore of Dodging) Because then your character would never get hit....ever. And you would be a mary sure :3
Chaos is the worlds natural order. Upset the established order, tamper with the laws set in place. And sever the system, then everything turns...to chaos. And it is through the chaos we seek order. --Kira Slyvass
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

New here!

Postby Arieli Malink on June 25th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Okay! I fixed my house and my clothing and such, but I read on yours that if you don't have a house, you get an extra 500 gm. Is that true? and
Hey everyone! I'm new here and would love if you PM'd me and helped me out a bit! Thanks!
Arieli Malink
Player

Character sheet

New here!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Mike check mike check.

I couldn't post a while ago for whatever reason.
ViKtoricus Fergoozo, Character Sheet:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36565.html
ViKtoricus
Player

Words: 10051
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 12:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

New here!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 7:35 pm

http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Lore

Anyway, that link above explains lore the best. :)

And thanks for asking about my issue with the intervention thing. The intervention should be lifted soon enough...

ViKtoricus
Player

Character sheet

New here!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 7:37 pm

Yes its true. Cash in a house you get 500GM. Thats how i bought all my weaponry. Just make sure you say were she lives. Like is she owns a small room for a season she would have to pay like 7GM or something. 7SM for a day. I dont know the full price but you get the idea.

And vik...sup.
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

New here!

Postby ViKtoricus on June 25th, 2013, 7:39 pm

Hi Kira. My name is L, and I am gonna use the death note against you.

Hey Arieli, do you mind if I chit chat with my best friend Kira here in your intro thread? If you do, I understand. I won't do it.

ViKtoricus
Player

Character sheet

New here!

Postby Kira Slyvass on June 25th, 2013, 7:41 pm

....You got the wrong Kira person. *plays a game of chess*

And done spam her thread! Just PM me if you want to chit chat XD
Kira Slyvass

Character sheet

New here!

Postby Arieli Malink on June 25th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Thanks! I'll add that now, I'm editing my character concept/personality and tsuff and making it better

Yeah, go for it! I don't mind at all!(:
Arieli Malink
Player

Character sheet

Previous