[Sylira Floating AS Office- Cloud] The Floating Paradise

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Cloud on February 18th, 2013, 8:43 am

The Floating Paradise
Sylira AS Office - Cloud

Hi there and welcome! I am Cloud, your friendly floating AS of Sylira. Feel free to post your with grading requests or mod requests here. After a request is filled I will do my best to get to you in a timely manner. Thank you!

Grade Request
Please fill out the following form. It would also be awesome if you could include a quick summary of your thread. :)

Form :
Code: Select all
[b]Thread Title:[/b] [url=link]Title[/url]
[b]Characters:[/b] Who's involved?
[b]Skill/Lore Requests:[/b] If you're looking for any specific skills, please list them down here. Just note that listing them down doesn't mean you'll definitely get them, though.
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] Anything else I should know?

Modded Thread Request
If you have a modded thread request, please fill this sheet out and post it here. :)

Form :
Code: Select all
[b]Subject:[/b] Please provide what you would like the thread to be about
[b]Nature:[/b] What is the nature of the thread? Are you performing a simple job or task? Or are you adventuring for excitement?
[b]Time:[/b] When do you want the thread to take place, and how long would you like it to take in game?
[b]Participants:[/b] Please list who will be participating
[b]Notes:[/b] Any additional notes you have, such as ideas for the thread or specific rewards you are looking for

Currently Modding (0/2) :

Done/Inactive :

Availability
The best way to get in touch with me is via PM, a PM will usually get my attention quickly, and I'll usually respond as soon as I read it. :) I am also usually in chat under a PC account, should you need me then.

Also please remember I'm a player like everyone else, and in some cases may be busy offline as well. I will do my best to get grades done as fast as I can. :)
Last edited by Cloud on May 4th, 2013, 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Starting Guide | Zeltiva | Zeltiva Player's Guide | Staff and Request Thread
Office| Scrapbook
A big thanks to Coltyn/Banickle for the wonderful signature!
Cloud
Shazam!

Words: 40411
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2012, 9:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Cloud on June 25th, 2013, 9:51 pm

Please Note!

I will no longer be taking grade requests for the time being, as I will be Zeltiva's AS from here on. You're grades here in my office will be done as soon as possible, thank you for your patience and happy writing!
Starting Guide | Zeltiva | Zeltiva Player's Guide | Staff and Request Thread
Office| Scrapbook
A big thanks to Coltyn/Banickle for the wonderful signature!
Cloud
Shazam!

Words: 40411
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2012, 9:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook