[Ricky] The Sincere Oddities of A Writer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Ricky] The Sincere Oddities of A Writer

Postby Ricky Maze on October 30th, 2012, 12:36 am

Welcome to the Madness!!

I was just tidying up, after all I really let this place go. It was a shame how I had to disappear, but life does have to be unfair at some time. So as I finally came back and settle in, I decided to bake a cake for everyone. No really its a good cake, you will love it. As everyone has posted before me, you are welcome to as well. I imagine that this odd writing I'm doing is cheesy entertainment, well good because I am to entertain. I write to bring fun and awe to my readers, which is you, and create sick twisted plots to flip your world. Insanity is my shield, creativity is my sword, and my deadly neurotoxin is my pillow. :) Here we can all weave together posts of fun and sarcasm, so feel free to post your comments and words of love; just know that I will return the favor...generously. I will post in here frequently, saying any and everything I wish. Which means I will keep a very close eye on my loving followers.

NaNoWriMo is here!!! Which means loooong posts that will definitely take its toll, seeing as my phone will be used for posting. (The poor thing will live on life support all month.) A serious note on this topic is that my threads may be turned in late in the month, considering I'll have a lot to keep up with. Well I suppose it's time to end this Redux'd Intro, with a personal note left for everyone to enjoy.

The cake is ready. :3
Last edited by Ricky Maze on October 3rd, 2013, 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

[Ricky's Scrapbook] Random Oddities and Madness

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on October 30th, 2012, 1:05 am

Ooo! Some pretty cake ya got there! Luckily, I'mma good friend and have offered a cake of my own!

Cake!! :

What? You don't like it? Pfft, how rude! Good thing I brought a backup.

Cake 2!! Get it? :

Proud to be a follower of the madness, pal!

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on October 30th, 2012, 1:24 am

Ah my first follower. Glad you could be the first to post here, in fact I have a reward for you....it's a surprise! <3 Delivering in five, four, three, two- Thunk! Oh wait that isn't the surprise! It's a very interesting game I was just about to mention. Funny at how it randomly decided to make it's way here, but I suppose it can't be helped. Feel free to get it started again.(Please generously do.;))

Now for your surprise!
Surprise! :

I hope you liked it, because I did! Let's just say it's a personal favorite of mine. I hope you weren't disappointed. If you were expecting something like a car or spaceship, your going to be waiting a very long time. Oh and one more thing, do mind the pet Velosiroostasaurus. He may look like a rooster, but has a nasty bite.;)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on October 30th, 2012, 3:37 am

Whoa!!!! That's scary!!! At first I was all like scaredImage. Then-then I was like All cryingImage. And after that I was all upsetImage. I was saying to myself ,"How could you do this to me?!"Image

But I decided I'd get you back!

Like Dis!! :

Oh yes, I am very mean. >.> Be careful with the glass you handle in the future. You just might end up with it in your eye!

Is just kidding.>.> Maybe
Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on October 31st, 2012, 1:02 am

So my post today shall involve what I have conducted with my search. Search? 'What ever are you searching for' you may ask, well for one inspiration. I have some interesting thoughts on where my thread A Sailor and His Lute should lead, but yet lack a song for it just yet. In my search for inspiration i have found many odd inspiring things, but still feel unsure about where to turn. Still, its an adventure nonetheless. The point of this post was a particular song i found. One I know you will all love. Enjoy this song again and again, as I have many times now.
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ricky Maze on November 2nd, 2012, 10:58 pm

Dear Miza

So my October 31st, day before yesterday, i dressed up as a zombie again and got to witness my friends have their new year party, they're pagan/wiccans, which was fantastic and interesting to see....and cold too. As for November 1st, well I had an adventure finding a way home ending up meeting a relative of my grandpa's, dads side, who practically owns the junkyard. Fantastic time all the way till I got home.

Oh boy home....when I got here it was after six pm. Grandma, mom's side, had gone into town to get a few things.... turns out she gets arrested because my other relatives she was taking to the store and one of the "idiots" had to attempt shoplifting.....and got caught! So as of now my start into November, we have an impounded car, no money to pay bills, or for me to get a card for my phone. Yep, thats right. My death clock for Nano is ticking, and it ends at the end of the 11th. Problem after problem.... well I shared with a few friends on Miza, and they all made me feel much better. (You guys know who you are!)

So yeah, I'm feeling slightly better. Still worried about the ticking clock but I plan to find a way to stop it.....somehow. Anyway I wanted to post this as my way of saying thank you, and as I try my best to keep up with your posts I will not stop until I'm left with no absolute way to get that card.

Love to all of you and Miza,
Ricky. :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Ricky Maze on November 6th, 2012, 12:59 am

So to my fellow reader's and suscriber's, I hope you all at least suscribe =], I've had the best start for November a person could ask for. Lately I have found myself to be involved with Zeltiva so much, that and concocting strange unusual dreams, that I literally have so many threads. 13-14 if I'm counting correctly, which is all recorded in my Mizahar notebook, as I feel great about them all. When I got back I didn't think I would be so involved with everybody. Ricky himself is turning out to be quite the character now that I look at him, my novel will definitely need to be revised a bit when I pick back up.

The love I've been getting from you guy's has been outstanding as well! You all have been a big part in shaping my character up a bit more, and now that I'm seeing such positive change I can take this knowledge with me when I go to write further. So being November, and NanNo!, I just wanted to thank EVERYBODY for making my return feel so welcomed. :)

That said and posted now it's also No Shave November, so guys: Don't shave all month and post a pic here to show Miza how grossly covered our faces get. :) Now that is also out of my "hair" I can finally return to post apocalytica and write some more.

Thanks for reading, and suscribing if you did, and have a happy NaNo!

Happy Posting!
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Oluse on November 6th, 2012, 1:06 am

haha not a chance. *goes and shaves*

:)
Oluse
Player

Words: 295106
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 1:45 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on November 8th, 2012, 8:12 am

So sone really fantastic news to share, as I will be heading out to purchase not one but two phone cards so I'll be set until the new year has passed. Woot!

In other more meaningful new's I've found myself trying to come up with new plots to write and such, which has only revolved around the ones I'm currently involved with. Well, at least I can write happy knowing that my pc's future can lead practically anywhere! Ricky is definitely turning into a piece of work I'm thrilled to see, and I'll be honest: Trying knew things involving him has defined his personality even more. The new experience I've learned has been phenomenal with some "interesting" threads, and I definitely will have to reevaluate my novel to keep it up to snuff.

Thanks to all my friend's and posting pal's, you all have been an outstanding influence.

Thanks to all,
~Zach~ (Yes this be my actual name.;))
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Oluse on November 10th, 2012, 1:11 am

Glad to hear you will be sticking around Zach. :)
Oluse
Player

Words: 295106
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 1:45 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Next