Hello, I am Jack.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, I am Jack.

Postby Soach Sreyorsted on June 28th, 2013, 3:25 am

My name is Jack. I play on MUDs alot and play anything that involves rp. I have recently discovered this genre of rp and this site looks VERY interesting. I found this site on google. Fantasy. I would like to write about magic and day to day/questing interactions. I can't think of anything I wouldn't like to write about. Nothing has frustrated me so far. I would like to get a fun and enjoyable roleplaying experience. That is all. Thank you.
Soach Sreyorsted
Player

Words: 3372
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2013, 11:52 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Hello, I am Jack.

Postby ViKtoricus on June 28th, 2013, 3:28 am

Hi there.

Making a character sheet yet? :)

Welcome to Mizahar.

If you want to roleplay with someone, feel free to have Syliras as your starting city. I'm there. :)
ViKtoricus Fergoozo, Character Sheet:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36565.html
ViKtoricus
Player

Words: 10051
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 12:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello, I am Jack.

Postby Shausha on June 28th, 2013, 4:21 am

hiya
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome, Jack!

The best way of getting used to the way Mizahar works is to check out all the links at the top of the Mizahar image banner (Getting Started, Help, Master Lists, Useful Lists, Features). Your welcome PM has a bunch of useful tips also. Oh and the "chat" feature is up there too if you have any quick questions the general public could answer.

And my personal suggestion is to take time to examine each city's forum. There are high population forums and others that are more close-knit. Find a city that will match both Jack AND Soach.

So, yeah! Welcome :) What made you choose Nuit?

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello, I am Jack.

Postby Soach Sreyorsted on June 28th, 2013, 3:28 pm

Well, they are immortal, and can change bodies, which is pretty cool. I just thought it would make for an interesting character. I have checked out most of the links at the top and have already made a character sheet. Now I cannot figure out where to start. I don't particularly want to start in Sahova.
Soach Sreyorsted
Player

Character sheet

Hello, I am Jack.

Postby Soach Sreyorsted on June 28th, 2013, 3:30 pm

Can Nuits start out in any city besides Sahova. I know they are disliked and misunterstood.
Soach Sreyorsted
Player

Character sheet

Hello, I am Jack.

Postby Nightly on June 28th, 2013, 4:09 pm

Pretty sure you can start where ever you like. Just if you start in the city that has the most favor for your character, may be easier to learn things and interact at the beginning. One thing on your character-sheet, you should describe the person or thing he's in now. Or maybe describe what his favorite body type is. ^^ I am sure many would have one, might be he likes tall people; or people with blue eyes.
Nightly
Crazy giant cat

Words: 47285
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet