The PC Request/Reservation Thread For Kenash

Now that the city is open, this thread is no longer needed. If you want to request a Dynasty PC, PM a local Storyteller. There is a cap.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is Kenash's development forum. Please feel free to post your ideas and suggestions as well as join in any discussions that are currently ongoing.

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Ophelia Ackina on July 4th, 2013, 6:03 am

Kenash PC Request/Reservation

PC Name: Ophelia Ackina
PC Social Status: Sister of Morrison Ackina
Preferred Relationship: Clawstone Plantation (Ackina Dynasty)
Business Type: Selling exceptionally exotic and/or special slaves.
Blurb About Your PC: Ophelia's smart, but she's a bit arrogant and prefers to enjoy the 'finer' things in life rather than working. She was raised to believe that anyone who couldn't keep their freedom doesn't deserve it, which influences most of her dealings with slaves.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: Slave uprisings, drama, political marriages and all out fights between enemy plantations.
Ophelia Ackina
the essence of excess

Words: 1696
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2013, 10:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Sevonne on July 30th, 2013, 12:34 am

PC Name: Sevonne
PC Social Status: Slave
Preferred Ownership: Zulaca, though I am open to role playing through purchase from another family first.
Blurb About Your PC: While she is well versed in the intricacies of public servitude (and indeed many would say she is well suited for it), truth be told Sevonne has no stomach for the self serving politesse and insincere propriety of the dynasties. In fact, Sevonne enjoys her time in the fields more than any of the other tasks that she is given. Working with the various crops as well as the weeds which tend to crop up here and there, she has learned a modicum of botanical knowledge, and desperately longs to explore this growing passion more freely - which may make for interesting scenes if she's found tampering with her master's crops. ;)
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: I'm eager to see the way societal roles in Kenash play out. I would really like to see Sevonne move up the Zulaca ladder and cause some tension with the plantation brats... maybe.
Last edited by Sevonne on August 2nd, 2013, 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sevonne
Player

Words: 7358
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2013, 12:03 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Rykanis Dakshata on July 31st, 2013, 5:25 pm

PC Name: Rykanis Dakshata
PC Social Status: Freeborn
Preferred Relationship (If this is a Plantation Family PC) or Preferred Ownership (If this is a slave pc): Might by vaguely related to the Konrath family on his mothers side, I am undecided.
Business Type (If Plantation Family): Spy(I am uncertain if he would need a actual location for this business, since you spy everywhere. Or perhaps he can work something out with J'aqil)
Blurb About Your PC: I have been reading over this place, and I think it would be much more suitable for my spy Akalak. So I will be moving him here once it opens.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: I think its essence already includes everything Rykanis will need for prying out secrets.
-You can't truly appreciate the light, until you spend some time experiencing darkness...

-The more you know, the more you learn how little you truly know, and how much there is left to learn.

-Only when you truly understand the darkness, will you not fear it.
Rykanis Dakshata
Player

Words: 248966
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2012, 2:10 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gossamer on July 31st, 2013, 7:37 pm

You won't be able to spy in Kenash being a giant purple Akalak.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Jed Sitai on August 1st, 2013, 1:18 am

PC Name: Jed Sitai
PC Social Status: Third son of Dervain Sitai
Preferred Relationship: Sitai Family
Business Type: Goods and services. Perfumes, soaps, bathing and massage oils, and aphrodisiacs will be sold here. Custom blends available or a fee. Poisons are a secret product as well as the service of treating poisoned customers. This will supersede the existing "Sitai Perfumery" location (if allowed) and will likely be called "Sitai's Scents" or something to that effect.
Blurb About Your PC: (subject to change) Jed is eccentric, intelligent and sociable, and is indifferent to the rivalries of the families. After an intervention with Oriana, the Sitai was marked with Sensitivity and grew obsessed with the scents of the world, spending most of his time researching. Aside from his passion, Jed is unreliable and wishy washy, but with his talents and gnosis noticed by Dervain, he came to own the perfumery business.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: Mystery, drama, political marriages, slave uprising; the works! I also agree that alliances and feuds between dynasties should be worked out ahead of time.
Last edited by Jed Sitai on August 8th, 2013, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jed Sitai
Wandering a walled garden

Words: 12525
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2013, 10:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Verena Lorak on August 1st, 2013, 1:41 pm

PC Name: Verena Calaine Lorak
PC Social Status: Younger Sister of Lorana Lorak
Preferred Relationship: Lorak Plantation
Business Type: Services as a Clinic. Offers only medical treatments and prescriptions if herbs or medicines are needed.
Blurb About Your PC: Rena had spent all of her life as a healer, completely devoted in her family's business - almost to the level of obsession. She's often perceived as odd because of her lack of social abilities and her preference to keep to herself. Mostly, Rena kept out of the other side of their family's business, leaving it to her sister to take care of.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: Well, I'd really like to watch this location grow. The concept of the Dynasties is really interesting and I wanted to see how they work with each other to improve Kenash. Maybe some fights and rivalries or tension between its residents. Basically, I can't wait to find out how Kenash carried itself. Oh, and I will definitely love to see some horrible slavery in this place.
Last edited by Verena Lorak on August 5th, 2013, 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Verena Lorak
Detached Doctor

Words: 234038
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2013, 1:17 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Gossamer on August 4th, 2013, 2:14 am

Verena-

We already have an herbalism and a tea shop in Kenash. If you want to have a business, it can't be like a business someone else has claimed. Yours is too similar atm. So you'll want to manipulate your shop to be different than the herbalism and tea shops already claimed.

You'll also need your family name as your PC name if you are a dynasty pc.

That goes for everyone else here too. So far everything looks good except for the young man that wants to own the entire slave market. That's not going to happen. And the Akalak spy isn't going to work well in a basically human city especially since they have no ties to the Akalak Family already established. That would take a lot of intense RP to pull off and isn't something we can do out of the gate.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Banickle on August 4th, 2013, 1:49 pm

Hello, One & All!

Just a few notes to clear things up a little...

• Verena will now have a clinic instead of a herb or tea shop.
  • Samust is going to run a slave training facility, not an entire auction.
  • Rykanis, if you so desire - and if it is allowed - you can work for J'aqil as a guard for her shop, which may lead to a job as an informant. Granted, the position is part of her business plan, which is still pending.
  • Jed, it appears that your shop is a go, but you will still need to produce a business plan for it.
I believe that is all for now. Any questions or concerns should be sent via private message to either Gossamer or myself.

Long live Kenash!
Banickle
Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Words: 138636
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2013, 12:36 am
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Opal Draer on August 4th, 2013, 2:03 pm

PC Name: Opal Draer
PC Social Status: Plantation Family
Preferred Relationship: Younger sister of Orkat Draer
Business Type: Music Shop (didn't see one yet?) - Opal sells all types of musical instruments and composition supplies. For a fee (based on amount of detail requested) and a prettily worded request, she will take commissions to carve or paint personalizations on instrument purchases made in her shop.
Blurb About Your PC: Opal loves parties and firmly believes that no party can be a success without exemplary music. To that end, she has spent much of her time seeking instruction in various instruments and learning on her, when a teacher could not be found. Always eager to meet a kindred spirit, she is willing to cross most lines in order to gain new musical knowledge. This has caused her family some headache in the past, as Opal seems not to mind if her instructor is associated with a Dynasty currently on the outs with the Draers - or even a slave.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: Grand parties, social intrigue, back alley dealings - in short, all the stuff that's fun to rp.
Opal Draer
Player

Words: 40833
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 1:49 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Adelix on August 6th, 2013, 11:03 am

PC Name: Adelix Thracewake
PC Social Status: Freeborn
Preferred Relationship (If this is a Plantation Family PC) or Preferred Ownership (If this is a slave pc): N/A
Business Type (If Plantation Family): N/A
Blurb About Your PC: A runaway from the Suvan Sea, she's an exotically beautiful nineteen year old who lived with gypsies for quite a while as a pre-teen. Now living on her own, she's an impulsive, intelligent and dreamy girl who makes her coin off of dancing (a talent she learned from her time with the gypsies) in the streets. She's a skilled liar, and has a way with daggers, although her words can be just as sharp. A beauty discreetly sought after but who's heart has never be stolen.
Anything You Want To See In Kenash: Some fabulous scandals >:)
PM me if you want to RP or talk ;)
Adelix
Player

Words: 1320
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2013, 9:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra

PreviousNext