Silsa's Scrap book

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Silsa's Scrap book

Postby Assilsa Curare on June 9th, 2013, 1:04 am

Greetings!
since I don't really know what to put on here so, im using this to let you get to know me!
im thinking of using this to explain my workings and ideas and craziness! hehehehe
I chose a Symenestra because im amazed by the cave cities and the makings of their families also the eyes :3Image
Im hoping to get into box codes, but im not very good at the moment but ill keep practicing!
I live in Australia and was born on the 19th of the 1st :D My Names Pamela :P
Anyway... I came here to make Roleplaying friends :P and have hopefully made a few :3
and will make many more

Assilsa Curare
There is no hunting like the hunting of man,

Words: 124440
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 2:43 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Silsa's Scrap book

Postby Assilsa Curare on July 2nd, 2013, 5:37 am

these are how i had my nails today and this picture was requested by my friend Arty :3

Assilsa Curare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Silsa's Scrap book

Postby Assilsa Curare on July 2nd, 2013, 9:40 am

Example box code!
Ive made this For Halt, a good friend of mine. Hope you enjoy

Assilsa Curare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Silsa's Scrap book

Postby Assilsa Curare on August 11th, 2013, 9:07 am

An example of my writing....
At a large pine desk sat a woman dressed in all black, her face covered by perfectly sculpted mask, the mask covered the top half of her face and there was no specific design to the mask apart from the lack of eye holes and the horns. The eye holes had been replaced for the mask to have its own eyes sculpted out of the chrome itself, these eyes showed no remorse or kindness, just the way the woman liked it. Beneath this mask held royal purple eyes that she had hidden away from the world few had seen her eyes and lived to all her subjects the penalty for de-masking her was death.
The woman wore a tight, black, leather jumpsuit, she preferred this because the ability to move with more speed and less restriction with a blood red cloak that cascaded around her with what seemed like meters upon meters of fabric. As she hunched over maps and plan her long black hair covered her face like a veil, distracting her from what was important the plan. The radio began to hiss at her before; the voice of her commander broke through the static.
“My Lordess Wulfric… We have fallen back two miles over the course of the day”
Wulfric’s head snapped up with a snarl, they had lost ground? To those pitiful good doers? How? Slamming her fists against the desk She growled into radio, baring her fangs even if she knew the commander couldn’t see her.
“To them!? You WHAT?!”
Even from this great distance she would sense the fool’s fear, Wulfric heard him gulp before he answered, the words sounded as if they were forced out, slowly and painfully.
“They… They have a new Lord!”
“A new lord? You say? They replaced him soon enough, the last one didn’t last long…”
Purring into the radio, Wulfric felt her back itch and her sense shiver, she had become a predator years after fall from Heaven, The ArchAngels had marked her as evil, stripping her golden wings to be left with silver, giving her the fangs of a lower being… the wolf… Wulfric never worked out if she had been stripped of her access of her good side, however it was too late now, now she was a predator on the search for her prey.

Assilsa Curare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Silsa's Scrap book