[Kalinor AS Office - Ensnare] Just a Nibble?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Kalinor AS Office - Ensnare] Just a Nibble?

Postby Ensnare on July 3rd, 2013, 2:14 am

Salutations!
I am Kalinor's AS, Ensnare!
It seems I have captivated you with my black beady eyes. Do not fret! For I have wonderful news! I only nibble a little bit. Now, while I may be small, and seemingly insignifigant, I have the power to do three things for you as an AS!

Grading - Where I award Lore and XP to completed threads.
Moderation - Where I mod a thread for you, under the watchful eye of Poison.
Developement - Where I aid in the fleshening out of Kalinor.

For Kalinor requesters, I redirect you to here --> [Kalinor Request Thread]

There is, however, a bit of a problem; because I am purple. Moderated threads with Gods and Gnosis? No can do, not within my power. Though! You could go to Poison or one of the other DS's and RS of Kalea. :) They're more than qaulifyed.

Grade Requests :
Grading will be done efficiently, and in a timely manner, with the benefit of a sunny attitude while grading to ensure the fairest award.

Pending Grade Requests

Graded Thread Requests
  • --

Moderation Requests :
Plot with me, and then I'll run your ideas by Poison and see if we're golden; if so, then you may expect replies to be done in a timely manner. Give me a poke if I take longer than five days, but don't crush me underfoot, I'm just a spiderling!

Current Modded Threads

Finished Modded Threads

Inactive Modded Threads

Notes :
I'm very patient, I expect patience back... But seriously don't be afraid to poke me! My sleep schedule is also a tad screwed, so I'm finding it difficult to get on Miz at my more.. "normal"... times, but no worries!

...I've also been grading a lot, but I haven't really been keeping up with tracking what I've done on here. :|
Ensnare
Budum 'tiss...

Words: 43818
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2013, 6:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office