Completed [Training Gallery] I Shouldn't Have Said That...

Aka accepts a wrestling match... with disastrous results

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

[Training Gallery] I Shouldn't Have Said That...

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on July 2nd, 2013, 4:45 am

Soshakuakamamushi

The Training Gallery, 10th of Bell, 12th of Summer

"Oh..." A tiny, compared to the others around her, Dhani stumbled upon an intriguing cave, unlike the other locations in this god-blasted Constrictor nest, this one was an open cavern. Aka slowly made her way into the Training Gallery and the spectacle before her... made her cringe, both in intimidation and disgust. Lots and lots of Constrictors in various forms, mostly in their brutish giant Dhani form, were punching, slashing, and pounding training dummies, targets, and each other. Aka made the most logical conclusion, this must be where the brutes train their... brutish combat arts.

As she walked more inside, she noticed there are quite a number of steam baths, with some Constrictors bathing in it. For a second, Aka thought of dipping her cold-blooded body into the steam to relax, but the prospect of bathing together with these brutes killed her desire.

"Oh! Look what we have here, the sssmall fry!"

"!?" Aka winced when she heard that familiar voice, the voice of a female Constrictor who first guided her into Sitria for acquiring a job as a Reimancer... after she pinned Aka down to a wall and intimidated her to no end. Aka looked to her left to find the Constrictor was pinning down another Dhani in a wrestling lock move. She could notice me even though she was in the middle of a fight?! Her opponent soon gestured his defeat and she let him go. The female Constrictor didn't waste any time and immediately approached her favorite tiny play...thing.

"What are you doing here, sssmall fry? Thisss isss no place for a weakling sssuch asss you! Sssahahahaha!" As usual, the Constrictor mocked her; but at least... Aka knew she's a friend, her neck would be broken a long time ago if it wasn't so. Aka was getting tired of being called a 'weakling' though, she wasn't weak, it was just these brutes were too strong.

"H-hey! S-senka! I'm not weak! I'm not! H-hmph!" Aka crossed her arms over chest and pouted, annoyed at Senka, the name of the female Constrictor.

"Oh really now, Aka? Sssahahaha! Why don't you prove it?" Senka grinned, her split tongue hissed in delight, this Viper was so easy to be played.

"P-prove it?" Aka turned her head back to the giant Dhani before her, she knew it, the Dhani was going to goad her into... fighting. Say no, Aka! Say no! Decline! Retreat now and live for another day! "SURE! I'll beat you!" Aka regretted every moment that came after Ah... me and my big mouth...

"Exssscelent!!" Senka immediately grabbed Aka by her waist and carried her like a kidnapped child to one of the elevated platforms used as wrestling rings. Senka gently dropped Aka onto the platform and she also took her position across her "Ssshould we begin now or do you want to prepare firssst? Your call, I'm going to win in the end anyway! Sssahahahaha!"

Other Constrictors who were intrigued in watching this tiny Viper got tossed around gathered around the ring, some of them even had a pitying look, they hoped Senka wasn't too rough and accidentally break every bone in this Viper's tiny body.

"Uuuu..." Aka was practically trembling with fear, but she couldn't back down now. Refusing the challenge right after accepting it would just stain her reputation further and made her position from 'weakling' to 'laughing stock' in these brutes' eyes. "W-wait... I... I need to catch my breath..." She wasn't going to win, there's no possible way. Maybe... I can use my Reimancy? There were no rules saying you can't use magic, right? If using her reimancy provided even a sliver chance of victory, it was worth the shot.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on July 2nd, 2013, 5:10 am

Soshakuakamamushi

I better do this in my Dhani form... Senka was in her Dhani form after all, fighting her much superior strength in Aka's human form was practically suicide. Aka took off her dress, tossed it to the pit around the platform, and began transforming to her Dhani form. Her hairs disappearing, legs fusing into a tail, and red scales with black spots covered her body. Some of the watching male Constrictors were intrigued by this tiny female before them, they wondered if the feel of her body was different from the usual muscular female Constrictor Dhanis.

After thirty seconds, Aka's transformation was complete and she faced Senka, serpentine tongue hissing in nervousness. "Alright, I'm ready... she spoke in her native snake-tongue, good thing that all children of Siku has the same native language.

"Wonderful! Here I come! HAAAA!" Senka replied in snake-tongue as well, she immediately charged to the tiny viper and began her first tackling move.

"Aaaaaah!" Aka hissed in panic and she used jumped out of the way using her acrobatic skill, natural Viper speed, and springing motion of her tail. She barely made it though, a split second to late and she would be Viper pulp. However... Senka foreseen her dodging move and she swung her giant hand to left, slamming Aka by her waist.

"Gahak! Aaaaaah!" Aka was tossed and flew through the air, she needed to save her dignity. Aka used her speed and limited acrobatic ability to soften her landing. "Ouch!" It was still rough, but at least she didn't land in an utterly embarassing position.

"What'sss thisss, sssmall fry? Are you tired just after one ssstrike?" Senka faced her again and put her muscular hands to her waist, mocking her opponent... no, more like plaything. "Are you going to give up? Even a chime hasssn't passsed yet! Sssahahahaha!" She laughed heartily, some of the audiences laughed with her as well.

"N-not yet! Grrrr!" Aka rubbed her hands together and prepared her Djed to conjure wet gel of Res on both of her palms, it didn't go unnoticed by Senka though. Aka motioned her hand and exhaled, transmuting the res into two fireballs on each of her hand. Some of the audiences 'oooo'-ed in surprise, they didn't expect the tiny Viper to be using magic in a wrestling match.

"Oh? Usssing magic? Sssahaha! Fine fine! I'll let you, to give you at leassst a fighting chance. But, I will ssstill win! My mussscles are better than your puny ssspells!" Senka didn't waste her time and charged once more to the small reimancer, a grin full of battle excitement plastered on her face.

I can do this... I can do this... Aka coiled her tail and prepared to dodge the charge again. "Ha!" Aka threw the first shot with the fireball on her right hand, it flew through the air heading to the charging giant. Please work...

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on July 2nd, 2013, 6:09 am

Soshakuakamamushi

"FUTILE!" What happened next brought a shock to Aka's face, Senka actually dodged the fireball by slithering to the side. Her giant form evaded her strike, she was pretty fast and agile for that large body. Aka knew that she was doomed from the start, the combat experience level gap was just too deep.

"Ssssaaaaa!!" With a hissing battle-cry, Senka closed in the gap between them and put her right shoulder to the front, aiming to tackle Aka and threw her off the ring; gaining victory in the process.

"Guh!" Aka wouldn't let her win a flawless victory so she jumped out of the way launching diagonally upwards, jumping over Senka, and threw the fireball at her back... at least that was the plan.

"!!!!?" The fact was... plans didn't always go as... well, planned. For when Aka was just above Senka and was about to throw her fireball downwards, Senka grabbed her right hand. "Kya?!" Aka lost hold of the fireball she was holding with her left hand and it fell to the ground, causing a small explosion. a watching Constrictor who just so happened to be a reimancer manipulated the fire and extinguished it.

"Gotcha! Now then, for the finisher!!" Senka roared with delight and prepared to do something... something that Aka knew would not be good for her health and psyche. The audiences roared with delight, they were going to watch this tiny ragdoll being 'finished'.

"Haaaaaaaaa!" Senka grabbed hold of Aka's tiny body with both of her hands and spun her above her head, Aka could only lay helplessly as her body was turned into a tornado, she spun and spun and spun until Aka couldn't differentiate the ceiling, walls, or floor anymore.

"Heave ho!!" Senka then threw Aka forward with all her might, the small Viper flew to the air, dizzy, disoriented, and exhausted. Aka didn't make any single acrobatic move to save herself and... *BAM!* fell unceremoniously to the pit surrounding the ring. "Ah... petch... all of this..."

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on July 2nd, 2013, 6:58 am

Soshakuakamamushi

"Guhuk... ehek..." Aka put her right hand near her snout and found out she coughed up some blood. Ah, this is it... I'm going to die... She was exaggerating the situation, sure she was wounded but far from dying. She lay back down on the ground and closed her eyes, hoping to finally meet her end... until she felt a light slap on her scaly cheek.

"Oi! Sssmall fry, wake up!" Senka was towering beside the tiny Viper, she respected Aka for standing up to her even though she had almost zero chance of winning. Whether it's out of bravery or stupidity, Senka didn't care, this viper stood up to a much bigger and stronger opponent than herself and it was enough.

"Eh?" Aka opened her eyes lazily, she didn't have enough energy - or willpower - to move her cold-blooded muscles; if Mamoru saw her now, she bet he would probably cackle with delight. "!?" She felt her body being lifted up by two giant hands, Senka was carrying her bridal-style.

"Come on, let'sss get you patch up, I need you in one piece to play with you more, after all! Sahahahaha!"

I see... Great, Senka viewed her as her friend and playmate of sorts, in only she wasn't so... physical in her approach; Aka would greatly appreciate it. And so, the Constrictor carried the Viper away from the Training Gallery; Aka's miserable -or is it exciting?- life would not end today.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Limey on July 5th, 2013, 7:23 pm

Skill and Lore Rewards
Skills Lore
Observation 2 Senka: Bully AND Friend
Acrobatics 2 Saving Face
Reimancy 1 Reimancy: Powerful, But Not Perfect

Additional Notes :
Nice start, love! I liked this, overall. You nicely depicted the physical gap between the Vipers and the Constrictors, and the resultant prejudices. You also did a good job describing them as pretty sociopathic, too: even FRIENDS are basically bullying each other.

One thing I'd be careful of though is certain phrases. "Combat experience level" and "acrobatic ability"... there's nothing WRONG with them, per se, but it just seems like you're talking to the grader, rather than the reader, know what I mean? I'm sure you can use better phrases.

Aside from that, enjoy yer swag and good luck for next time!

Any questions or queries, please PM me.
Limey
[Insert G&R Lyrics Here]

Words: 91990
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2013, 10:32 pm
Race: Human
Office