{Rion}

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

{Rion}

Postby Rion on July 11th, 2013, 9:17 pm

Greetings!

I found this site through this list: http://jaycatschoice.top-site-list.com/, and decided to drop by and see what all the fuss was about. From my browsing of the forum, I've noticed that everything is put together very well and the player's seem to be pretty original. All in all, I think I'm going to like it here.

I'm still in the process of setting up my character for the site, but taking enough time to let your imagination explode is part of the fun, right?
Rion
Player

Words: 2594
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 7:53 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

{Rion}

Postby Lullaby on July 13th, 2013, 4:18 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Rion! This is definitely the place to be! You should definitely take as much time as you need to make a character you're proud of and will love to write. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to catch me in Chat or PM me and I will definitely do my best!

Happy writing,
~Lulls

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

{Rion}

Postby Torias on July 13th, 2013, 4:20 am

Hello Rion. I love the image you selected for your avatar. Welcome to Mizahar and good luck on your character. Maybe I'll see you in Zeltiva one day.
It's too late to change your mind. You let loss be your guide.
Torias
The dawn to end all nights.

Words: 23341
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2013, 9:54 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet