[Insert Introductino Title Here]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

[Insert Introductino Title Here]

Postby Na'al on September 29th, 2009, 4:57 am

Tonight, I plan on blaming it on being tired from a long day and lack of sleep!

I was dragged. No that doesn't sound right, Coursed, Forced, Badgered... Introduced! I was Introduced to Mizahar by Chaelnomyl and Akuaysun :) and while it's taken me a good portion of a month to even start to create a Character Sheet, things are coming along quite nicely.

I'm getting used to the environment and soon, hopefully I'll have a post up even!

I know a good amount of the people here already though :P Even though they might or might not know exactly who I am >:) Some might be able to figure it out based on my writting, though Hopefully I can do things a little differently here, to really let Na'al shine, which is what everyone is free to refer to me as.

If anyone would like to take a look at my CS, I would appreciate any comments or idea's; I've always had trouble when It comes to putting together things like that, but Its coming along. I would love ideas for random items that Na'al might have been able to steal away for his collection of things, and perhaps Idea's about Lore and good places to start. So far I've been thinking about the Syliran Wilderness But am open to other suggestions (though prefer to start in the wild)

I cant think of anything else right now, So I'll leave it at that. Feel free to ask me any questions, I promise to give some sort of answer. Though make no guarantee it is the one you are looking for or related to the question in any identifiable manner.
Na'al
Player

Words: 1083
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2009, 2:57 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Re: [Insert Introductino Title Here]

Postby Chaelnomyl on September 29th, 2009, 5:18 am

Yay! I am so happy you are finally getting going, hehe.

I totally did not force or badger. I just was like, heeeeey when are you going to join this super awesome game? Until you did.

I swear.

<3
In his winding wail and his deep-heaved sigh, his aching grief found vent...
While the sea looked upon the bending sky and murmured,
"I repent..."
Chaelnomyl
Orphan of the Sea and Sky

Words: 58281
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2009, 10:01 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Niall Raghnall on October 1st, 2009, 8:06 pm

Welcome to the game, Na'al !! I might know you if I knew who yout 'other' PC was, but I left that world a few months ago and have never looked back ...
Niall Raghnall
Player

Words: 19913
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2009, 7:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Colombina on October 2nd, 2009, 7:05 am

Again, welcome to the game! Your avy is kinda adorable, but I'm sure you've been made fully aware of that by the girls in chat. ;) However, don't think those puppy eyes means you can get away with everything, marking territory is strictly prohibited. (However if you eat Kadarus's boots, that's completely fine.)
And if you're putting this much thought into your CS, I bet your posts will be even cooler.

As is my tradition, I now welcome you with a silly cake!

A puppy cake, just for our newest puppy Kelvic.
Getting to Know Me

[Insert awesome picture of scantily clad woman and something with wings here]
Feeling very poorly lately, have mercy on your absentee merbadger. (2/20/13)
Colombina
Mizahar's Only Mer-Badger Founder

Words: 632175
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2009, 8:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) O RLY Decoration (1)

Postby Na'al on October 3rd, 2009, 6:28 am

Thanks for the welcomes, the cake is adorable :)
>.> I promise to only mark my territory outside and I will make sure to go after those Boots when the opportunity presents itself!

Niall: I think I might know who you were in that other place by your Avatar :P And If you are the right person then, I helped pick that Character's name :P Which should be a dead give-away for you

Chael: I need to get to posting as soon As I have a good list up. I'll admit though that Price list is a bit overwhelming at first :P And still need some ideas as to random things to start with :P

Colombina: xD I hope that my posts end upholding good expectations :)
Na'al
Player

Words: 1083
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2009, 2:57 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet