Open Bad Luck turned Grim

Krish stumbles upon something

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Bad Luck turned Grim

Postby Krishna on July 24th, 2013, 11:42 pm

35th day of Summer 513 A.V

It was summer and it was painstakingly making itself known. Krishna sweated up a storm as he made his patrol towards the entertainment section. Night was staring crawling upon him and he was beginning to tire. It was loud as usual and he was the only one on duty in the area at the time.

The usual suspect shady crowd and arrived and they were a little bit more rowdy than usual. They had not seen him coming down the road just yet so this was probably the reason he heard, "We got to move this shipment fast. We only have a few minutes.

As the Knight came around the corner he saw some rough suspicious characters all ganged up by the Spinning Coin. Three burly men were moving some type of cargo that needed two men to carry. Gene the owner happened to be out ordering them to leave the premises before he brought trouble.

He observed they were all armed so this wasn't your regular roundabout customers. Krishna was also armed as stopped a few meters from them. One of the men turned around looked directly at him. "Its a Knight..."

A kind of awkward silenced followed before Krish began to ask, "What are..." He never got to finish before the leading man pulled out his sword and charged him.
Krishna
Wise warrior

Words: 7087
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2012, 7:33 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Bad Luck turned Grim

Postby Sei Tendo on July 25th, 2013, 12:44 am

Sei Tendo

Sei sat at the table alone. He had arrived not an hour ago, and was thinking about getting a drink. Sei stood to head to the bar, but intead tried to head out of the Rearing Stallion when Gene began to order a shady group to leave. Sei had just gotten past when one of the men said something about a Knight. Was he talking about that man a few yards away? Before Sei could ponder this, the man farthest from the group began to speak. "What are..."But he was cut short when one of the men in the group pulled a sword on him and charged. Sei looked from the group to the man. What had he missed?
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Bad Luck turned Grim

Postby Krishna on July 26th, 2013, 9:15 am

Krishna had of course been armed with a longsword and breastplate armor. He had trained for moments like this and still to this day. However it still caught him off guard to see someone charge the Knight so suddenly. But this didn't stop him from also unsheathing the longsword and getting on guard with one hand.

The other two stood in the back just as confused and surprised that he had charged forward and stumbled with the package. There was another man beside them who was on his way out of the Spinning Coin who stood onlooking. The burly man who wore a badly cut brown beard was apparently crazy already as he covered ground quickly between he and Krishna.

The battlemage had already been conjuring up Res in his free hand as the culprit sprinted forward neared. It was a move he had been meaning to try in situations like this. Not a complex move but he made the Res thin and gas like, and spread it in front of him. He jumped backwards and gained some space right before the man came right in front of it.

He ignited it with his fire elemental control. Sparks of fire sprouted forward, like scattering flames of a wooden embers when you accidentally kick it. The man cried out in shock and pain as ember like fire ignited itself on his clothes. He tried frantically to pat the fires off of his chest before it spread.

Krish took the initiative and drove his blade through the shoulder sword arm. He yelped and fell back clutching the blade as it penetrated all the way through his back. He fell to the ground wounded severely. Krishna looked up past the dying glittering effects of his last attack.

The men had taken off with the package. "Those bastards." They must have saw him use magic and they were going to mess with that. But they couldn't have gone far, not with such an obviously heavy cargo. They must have taken off near the wall.

The man was bleeding and whimpering, he also needed attention but he would get none of it from Krishna. He wasn't exactly the mercy type to people that tried to kill him. He paced forward to the man who was just looking. "I think you should be careful I do not know whats going on but I'm gonna figure it out."

The half-Isurian was about to run after the culprits when two more stepped out the door in which Gene had gone back into quickly. One of them said confusingly, "What the hell."

A few meters away you could hear the whimpering stop and voice say, "He's a Knight wizard or something!" The man he thought was disarmed and done for, had gotten back up and picked up his sword. They two were also armed with weapons. They began to advance on him Something big is going on. I'm in over my head.

Sword still out he said, "You'd do well to be mindful of your lives. Do not let him sway you into death."

He didn't actually think that he could take them all out of his limited array of abilities but intimadtion have worked on more than one occasion.
Krishna
Wise warrior

Character sheet

Bad Luck turned Grim

Postby Sei Tendo on July 26th, 2013, 2:04 pm

Sei Tendo

'Holy shit!' Sei thought. The man the group had called a knight had taken the charging one down in seconds flat. Maybe he was a knight. But Sei had never seen a Magic night before. The man was now on the ground, yelping in pain. Sei noticed the same time the knight had. The group with the cargo were gone. "Those bastards." The knight said, walking up to Sei.

"I think you should be careful. I do not know whats going on, but I'm gonna figure it out." The knight said to him. The knight was about to leave when two more men from the group appeared from the Stallion, and Gene went back in."What the hell?"

The whimpering came to a stand still and the man who had been stabbed rose with his sword. "He's a knight wizard or something!" The previously disarmed man called. The others on sheathed their weapons, and directed them at the knight. "You'd do well to be mindful of your lives. Do not let him sway you into death." A man said.

Sei ran back into the Rearing Stallion, and into their bathroom. Removing his clothing and putting it in his pack, Sei trasformed into a white tiger and bounded out the door. Sei ran out of the Stallion and stood in front of the knight, growling and bearing his teeth. And narrowed his eyes. 'Swords and tigers.. This is going to be one hell of a party.' He thought.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Bad Luck turned Grim

Postby Krishna on July 26th, 2013, 9:16 pm

The man Krishna had just spoken too had taken off into the Coin quickly. Bustling past the advancing men on a slowly retreating. "Regus, what magic does he know!" Regus who seemed to be the person Krishna had stabbed drew nearer with the blade in is good hand. He held out a hand towards Regus. Just as a great white tiger suddenly bounded out of the Spinning Coin.

It strode in front of Krishna and gave a dangerous growl that seemed to quell the men in there feet. "A tiger now!" One exclaimed. Even Regus stopped advancing when he saw the tiger. So that man was actually a Kelvic. A dangerous one at that.

"They still can't escape. They'll have the whole guard on our neck."

"You fight you die. You got that." Krishna threatened.

The Knight kind of felt that they weren't going to stop their attack despite being intimidated. The tiger baring its fangs seemed as if he was aiding Krishna. If that was the case. A fireball erupted in Krish's outstretched hand to a very hostile Regus. Making sure the ball of Res was lit on the outer layer as per his instructions were.

He he took careful aim and shot the firebolt at him before Regus returned his attention. Muttering an incantation he liked to use while doing this technique in Isurian. The ball of fire rushed through the air and caught Regus square in his already slightly burnt chest. The ball of fire engulfed him and full caught fire.

Regus crumpled backwards either dead or not. He would not be a problem anymore. As for the other two he was sure the white tiger could handle them. He had to catch the ones with the package. "Think you can handle these guys while I get the others." Then Krishna took off after them.
Krishna
Wise warrior

Character sheet

Bad Luck turned Grim

Postby Sei Tendo on July 26th, 2013, 10:12 pm

Sei Tendo

Sei turned to the man and nodded. As soon as the man had tried to leave one of the other two men advanced toward him.

Sei had watched the fire burn that Ragus guy, but still knew he had to help. Bounding forward, Sei tackled the advancing man, holding down his arms and legs, and growled in his face bearing his teeth. This man was trembling so hard that he could make an earthquake. Sei heard the second man charge towards him.
"Stupid cat!" The second man yelled.

The second man leapt in the air, the head of his blade coming straight towards Sei. A bloodcurdling scream filled the air, the first man was stabbed in the side by the second. Sei appeared out of nowhere, piercing the mans neck with his teeth.

The man yelped in pain, and soon ceased all his struggling, as he was taken aback by death, as his eyes fluttered shut.

Sei looked from man to man. two dead, and one fatally injured. He won't be going anywhere with that stab wound. Now it's time to catch up to that man. Sei thought, bounding off in Krishna's direction.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Bad Luck turned Grim

Postby Shiyami on July 26th, 2013, 11:59 pm

The ghostly pair were yet again, strolling the ways in Syliras. One, out of boredom, while the other was following the former. These pair of ghosts, where Shiyami and Kimi. However, it seemed that Shiyami wouldn't be as boring today compared to his usual routine. He noticed a cat -It is a tiger! You made this mistake before!-, fighting some shady men, before running after a knight, who was in turn, running after ANOTHER -How many shady people are there?- shady person.

oocI hope that it is alright for me to join this open thread. If not, PM me, and I will delete my psot.
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Bad Luck turned Grim

Postby Krishna on July 27th, 2013, 5:34 am

OOCSure just mean's I'll have to make this thread a bit bigger :)

Krishna tore through the pathway that led to an alley of some sort near the Stormcastles walls. He felt they had gained some footing ahead of him so he was going with utmost haste. Watching his Djed consumption was also on on his mind at the moment. Perhaps too much because he didn't see the strong right hook from the shadows.

Apparently they had ambushed him when they heard him coming bustling in his armor. The punch was strong but the isurian blood in him willed himself not to be knocked out by it. They were strong resilient creatures of life.

But that didn't mean the punch however quelled in force. It rocked his face and sent him hurtling towards the Castle wall. Immediately he was slightly dazed but was able to see through it a dark shadow closing in on him. He raised his longsword instinctively.

Though he was not sure how much force he was supposed to put behind the guard and the man was able to clash it hard enough that his own blade glanced off of Krishna's armor. He rolled off the wall and on to the pathway a few feet away from his assailant. There he heard a quick shuffling of feet from his right. He was no longer dazed and used his much stronger right arm to block an oncoming strike.

The began to trade blows while the other looked for an opening to strike. All very quiet battles to death going except the occasional clashes of blades attempting thawrt the others guard. They were serious on killing him off so he would be quiet. Maybe he was out of his league and following them.

No! I am a Knight! I will not be stopped here! Not by thugs!

Though he was only able to keep precise blows against the other man. He had no time to concentrate on his using any Reimancy. The Res would not come to his shape. He had to kill this guy first.
Krishna
Wise warrior

Character sheet

Bad Luck turned Grim

Postby Sei Tendo on July 27th, 2013, 5:48 pm

Sei Tendo

Sei had been running for quite a bit before he saw the Knight he had helped engaged in combat. The Knight looked to be struggling a bit. The man the knight was fighting was armed, so Sei couldn't just scare him away, but Sei decided to try anyway.

Sei growled, bearing his mighty teeth, and unsheathed his claws. Sei growled again, pretty sure the man had gotten the message, but was probably going to keep trying anyway.

Sei advanced toward the man, his paws thudding against the gravel and growled. Intimidation had always been his strong suit, but he wasn't sure he liked the thought of being cut down.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Bad Luck turned Grim

Postby Shiyami on July 28th, 2013, 12:04 am

Shiyami, noticing the situation the Knight and the tiger -Looks familiar...-, decided he could try and lend an assisting hand. He set down his box with a thud, opened it, and retrieved one dagger only. He called out in a loud voice, "Heads!!!", before flinging the dagger at the victim's -er, shady person- head. All this was down via soulmist. To a normal person, it was like the box and the dagger moved off their own accord, while Shiyami just stood their without moving. Well, he moved to block Kimi's view of the fight, but that was about it.

oocNext person could say whether that dagger hits or not
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next