Closed Got The Glow

Maduro teaches Serena a thing or two

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Got The Glow

Postby Maduro Salvitary on July 19th, 2013, 8:32 pm

Everything so far was all part of the plan to help Serena on her path to Auristics. The trust exercise forced her to rely on other none visual ques that would prove invaluable later on as she was made to deliberately concentrate and focus. And before he would allow her to use Djed, and attempt to delve into this arcanic art he had to be absolutely certain she was ready.

When he asked Serena to open her mouth she had, he liked how she gave him a sultry smile. Any other time he'd succumb to that dirty thought that loomed in the back of his mind. But not right now, he was serious because he had to be. Magic wasn't a game, teaching her would tricky enough.

I want you to concentrate, focus for me darling

He plucked something from the bowl, it was a strawberry.

Which he would dance under her nose so she could smell the aroma of the fruit before delivering it to her palat. When he was finished teasing, he would place the strawberry in her expecting mouth, so that she may savor the succulent pop of flavor and the cool refreshment of the flowing juices. Maduro would indulge his sweet, with a few more, each time he did the same routine until she caught on.

Tell me beautiful how many things did you encounter with those berries ?

He was hoping she would name things like the texture, the aroma, the flavor, but ultimately the goal was to have Serena understand that something as simple as a berry had many elements that made it a strawberry.

This was key to understanding Auristics, deciphering minor elements within the big picture.
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Words: 75712
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2013, 2:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Got The Glow

Postby Serena Siren on July 22nd, 2013, 5:13 am

Serena waited obediently for the next step as she sat there, lips parted. She figured that this was either just a 'romantic' approach to breakfast, OR it was part of her auristics training. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, it was both.

There was a sweet fruity smell out of nowhere and Serena instantly recognised it as the scent of a strawberry, her mouth inching closer to the fruit in anticipation although she never seemed to reach it. A small smile appeared on Serena's face as Maduro continued to tease her with the fruit.

Finally, after Maduro had had his fun, after Serena's mouth had begun to water in anticipation, he fed her the strawberry. She felt the bumpy texture of the fruit as it was place on her tongue, the subtle pop as she bit into it and the familiar explosion of the sweet juices as it filled her mouth. "Mmm" she said with a stifled giggle. She was after all still naked and being fed fruit by a handsome man while blindfolded.

Maduro repeated the process several more times until finally he seemed to have his fill of feeding her and asked her about what she had just experienced. Serena thought only for a moment, her expression that of someone lost in thought, although it was of course just a farce. "What did I encounter?...Well, everything...except sight of course." she teased at the end however she did understand the point of the exercise. During the simple act of eating a strawberry she experienced all(almost) it had to offer, scent, texture and taste.

After she had spoken she awaited Maduro's response, shifting slightly as she did. She ran her fingers through her long golden hair pulling it over her shoulders on both sides to hide her breasts from being fully in view, her lower body hidden by the sheets which she'd gathered around earlier, they were in an inn after all, anyone could walk in at anytime. As she sat there blinded folded and seemingly vulnerable she looked to be far more innocent than she really was(which is not at all) the sun illuminating the white sheets, her bare sun kissed skin and her long blonde locks once again giving her an ethereal glow which adorned her.
Serena Siren
Siren, Seductress, Enchantress and Temptress

Words: 15696
Joined roleplay: October 11th, 2011, 10:12 am
Character sheet

Got The Glow

Postby Maduro Salvitary on July 22nd, 2013, 6:36 pm

Everything was going smoothly so far, and Serena seemed to get it. The woman was already accustomed to practices that related to the mystical arts of the arcane, and quickly exceeded his already high expectations of her. It seemed as if her intelligence was one of the few features that could stand on equal ground to what Maduro thought was unsurpassable beauty. He hardly thought of her as his plaything more like partner in crime. Serena seemed innocent enough draped in a looming cloak of sunlight but there was hardly anything innocent about what that woman could do with her lips.

He noticed how Serena seemed to be shy about being completely naked and exposed, it was only Maduro in the room of course. But even if Maduro had been made to feel calm through hypnotism, the effects of the spell seemed to diminish with every glance and gander he took of her lovely curvaceous form.

He smiled at her commentary, maybe it was time to move from silly games to practical application. But Maduros wandering eyes got the better of him this time, but it was still a part of the curriculum.

He'd give her one last test

Everything except sight? I'm afraid that's too vague an answer my love, I think a demonstration of touch upon yourself would be the only real way to judge what you've learned from exploring your senses. So please show me everything you'd do when you encounter yourself, take your time and work yourself into it if you have to.

Maduro was grinning,
Serena had teased him, so he dolled out a sexy punishment.

This time Maduro would try something a little different as far as his spell craft was concerned he'd attempt to set the mood and intensify the pleasure Serena would get from her hands on assignment by first creating an Emotional Response he chose the feeling of Enjoyment so that discouragement would be washed away with a want or eagerness to do it. It would then be followed by another spell that would be wrapped around pleasure to make the sensation of her own touch an other worldly experience in the darkness, this spell was a Flash a hallucination specifically tailored to intensify intimate moments to make an otherwise fun experience unforgettable.
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Got The Glow

Postby Serena Siren on July 23rd, 2013, 8:39 pm

"Everything except sight? I'm afraid that's too vague an answer my love, I think a demonstration of touch upon yourself would be the only real way to judge what you've learned from exploring your senses. So please show me everything you'd do when you encounter yourself, take your time and work yourself into it if you have to."

A naughty smirk spread across Serena's face at his words, this man, he was controlling her just as she'd controlled countless men throughout her life, it seemed she had met her match...or the very least her equal. "Yes master" she teased, her face in a mock pout as her hands glided up her sides and along her curves, if she hadn't been blindfolded she would have winked.

Serena didn't wait for his answer as she gave him what he'd requested as slowly she began. If this was the only payment he requested for her tutelage then she would happily oblige. After all, this new magical discipline she was learning would be an invaluable skill, if used in conjunction with her hypnotism and seductiveness, she would be unstoppable.

Her hands explored to body to which they belonged, pleasured moans filling the room as they did. For some reason Serena was enjoying this far more than she ever had before, pleasure seemingly exploding and leaving her desperate for more, perhaps she was an exhibitionist and was enjoying being watched, or maybe Maduro just had her under his control.

Several minutes later Serena laid there on the bed trying to catch her breath from the amazing experience, it had been the best ever, especially the ending which was inexplicable in terms of pleasure. there she laid, still blindfolded as the sound of her heavy breathing filled the room, her chest moving up and down with each cycle of air.
Serena Siren

Character sheet

Got The Glow

Postby Maduro Salvitary on July 24th, 2013, 6:50 pm

What could Maduro say?

He leaned back against the bed, and began indulging in the bowl of fruit. As Serena had begun to serenade her passionate form with her hands he couldn't help but smile and enjoy the show. Not only did she do as Maduro wished, she did it with a tease. And while she might have pouted playfully he knew Serena was smiling deep down. Maduro had a vixen giving him a one of a kind bedside performance and on the other hand he got to partake by casting sultry spells to drive her into a frenzy as she vehemently explored herself. Maduro hadn't even touched her and by the end of it Serena found herself at the mercy of her own desire by the assault on her senses. As she lay there on her back disheveled breathing in heavy trying to regain her bearings from the intensity of the moment.

It was that kind of attitude with Maduro that allowed people to get what they wanted from him. Serena was fun, and she had shown him a thing or two. Now it was time for him to do the same for her.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you enjoyed doing that for me, I wonder if any other man excites you the way I do. I promise next time you can be the cruel mistress unless youve become fond of my punishments. He playfully teased as a retort to her Master comment

But now it was time to begin, and the tone in his voice had become a bit more serious. Like he was mimicking a professor at the Zeltivian university.

When you think you can manage id like to have you get up and take off the blind fold, and I want you to pick up an object any object. Now remember the lessons we had on focusing and becoming attuned to our senses, I want you to draw Djed as you would normally to cast a spell but instead focus and observe what you see as you do this. Remember concentrate and take your time, you want to slowly work yourself into this and visualize the items aura.
Maduro Salvitary
Retired

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Got The Glow

Postby Serena Siren on July 28th, 2013, 2:54 pm

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you enjoyed
doing that for me, I wonder if any other man
excites you the way I do. I promise next time you
can be the cruel mistress unless you've become
fond of my punishments."

Serena could only respond with a smile as she sat herself back up, her breathing finally returning to normal. She sat there and watched him eagerly, she had done something for him and now he was to return the favour.

"When you think you can manage id like to have you get up and take off the blind fold, and I want you to pick up an object, any object. Now remember the lessons we had on focusing and becoming attuned to our senses, I want you to draw Djed as you would normally to cast a spell but instead focus and observe what you see as you do this. Remember concentrate and take your time, you want to slowly work yourself into this and visualize the items aura."

"Okay." Serena responded, now completely focused on the task at hand, the determination evident in her voice. As she began to calm her mind and take control of her djed, her breathing deepened as she pushed everything else out of her mind. After a few chimes when she felt relaxed and focused enough, when all that could be heard in the room was Maduro's breath and her own Serena finally removed the blindfold although she kept her eyes closed.

Serena's understanding of auristics from what Maduro's lesson had taught her was that it was much like hypnotism. In hypnotism she used her djed to expand her charisma and send messages via any contact, so she figured that auristics was just her expanding her own senses with djed in order to perceive the auras of things, well that was her educated guess anyway.

Finally she opened her eyes, focusing on Maduro's form in front of her, he had wanted her to pick an object but she wanted him to be her test dummy. Her djed gathered as she focused on expanding her senses until they consumed Maduro's body in front of her. There they sat for a few more chimes as she could feel her senses reaching out and licking at him.

All of a sudden, out of nowhere, what looked like bright multicoloured flames rose from the handsome man's body, all sorts of colours emanating from his form, some bright, some darker, some large and some small. Serena's eyes widened at the sudden explosion of colours which caught her off guard and lost focus. The array of colours that were emanating from Maduro all disappeared as if they had never been there in the first place.

Serena heard a slight ringing in her head, so little that if was on the verge of becoming subconscious, but she was hardly concerned with that. A smile broke out over her face as she laughed happily, "I saw it, your aura." she said proudly.
Serena Siren

Character sheet

Got The Glow

Postby Abstract on October 14th, 2013, 1:23 pm

Grade Awarded!

Serena

Skills

~ Seduction - 1