Siggy's and Avatars

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Siggy's and Avatars

Postby Simultrianna Faithe on July 26th, 2013, 10:10 am

I have been practicing my graphics skills lately, since I will be moving to Madawaska, Maine here in a couple of weeks, and that is where I intend to begin my schooling for graphics/web design, as well as animation. I made my siggy, and my avatar image. I was wondering if anyone here would like a graphic made for their character? Not for anything, mostly just for practice for myself. Lol. Good for siggys, or avatars, or...uhm..whatever you want to use it for. Lawl.

I can make blends using multiple images, in any colors, using a huge variety of fonts. I already own many fonts and texture packs I can use for non-commercial things (not being sold or advertisement of items for sale etc. etc). So....have at it. :P

Examples of other things I have made in the past for fun, or for friends on another site, just for examples so you know I know what I'm doing. :)

Secret :
IF YOU SEE THIS THREAD AND/OR COMMENT, PLEASE DELETE. I AM REMOVING MYSELF FROM THIS SITE AFTER FURTHER THOUGHT AND CONSIDERATION. TO THOSE OF YOU WHOM WERE HOPING FOR GRAPHICS, I HAVE OPTED TO KEEP MYSELF WHERE I CURRENTLY AM. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SITE, BUT THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE PLACE FOR ME.

GOOD BYE.
Simultrianna Faithe
Curiosity Doesn't always kill the cat...

Words: 6899
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2013, 5:57 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Siggy's and Avatars

Postby Simultrianna Faithe on July 30th, 2013, 8:22 am

This is an update for everyone:

I am working on requests as fast as possible! I love doing this, and it's fun. I'm grateful for your patience. I am in the process of moving across the country, and after the fifteenth I will likely not be around for a little while while I settle into where I am. In the meantime I am doing my best to be on as much as possible, because I love this forum and the people already. However, I do have a TON to do with packing and such, I also have three young children. Lol.
IF YOU SEE THIS THREAD AND/OR COMMENT, PLEASE DELETE. I AM REMOVING MYSELF FROM THIS SITE AFTER FURTHER THOUGHT AND CONSIDERATION. TO THOSE OF YOU WHOM WERE HOPING FOR GRAPHICS, I HAVE OPTED TO KEEP MYSELF WHERE I CURRENTLY AM. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SITE, BUT THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE PLACE FOR ME.

GOOD BYE.
Simultrianna Faithe
Curiosity Doesn't always kill the cat...

Words: 6899
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2013, 5:57 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Siggy's and Avatars

Postby Gossamer on July 30th, 2013, 3:06 pm

Please make sure your signature work conforms with our signature requirements. It's best to know the rules of a new site straight off before you begin volunteer work. All our signature details can be found under the wiki article Signature. Your current signature is WAY TO BIG. It will be removed if its size is not decreased.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)