An Apology

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

An Apology

Postby Naiya on August 7th, 2013, 3:30 am

Hiya y'all. I'm Rue, my sister is Amaia, and we share this linked account. Today my sister decided to stir up some trouble using both our accounts, and I'm apologizing for it. I tried to sleep on this, so that I could be more rational when I talked about it next, but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened and what everyone must think now. It makes me sick to my stomach to think that I can't do anything to really clear my name.

I realize that at this point anything else I say on the subject only digs the hole deeper, so I'm not going to waste time with explanations. Either you'll believe me in this or you wont, and there is nothing I can do about it because, well, this is the internet and people lie.

I'm sorry for what went on today. I learned a lesson about sharing things you care about, and I'll be sure to remedy the mistake by changing the passwords so that Rue is the only one with access to either account, and I hope that anyone involved in what went on will forgive and forget.
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

An Apology

Postby Gossamer on August 7th, 2013, 5:21 am

Seems to me you are apologizing to your perceived adoring fans because you are worried about what they will think not because you screwed up and caused me to finally act. Instead you should be apologizing to the person who booted you from chat and spent two wasted hours trying to patiently deal with you in the HD and in chat.

Airing this in public isn't a good thing either. People come here for drama free rp.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

An Apology

Postby Naiya on August 7th, 2013, 7:28 pm

I'm sorry, Goss
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas