Completed [Wildlands] We meet again... (Shiyami)

On the way to Sunberth, Kouri and her group meets with Shiyami and Kimi. Would it go awry like their previous meeting? We shall see...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

[Wildlands] We meet again... (Shiyami)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on August 16th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Fubuki Kouri

The Wildlands, Between Syliras and Sunberth, 20th of Bell, 80th of Summer 513 A.V

In the Wildlands, specifically at the wilderness between Syliras and Sunberth, could be seen a group of three curious beings, journeying through the dangerous wilderness but no apparent worry on their faces. Why would they need to worry? For these group consisted of three "dead" girls. Two ghosts and one Nuit, with one of the ghost being the feared "Bane of the Wolves". Who could lay waste to a company of veteran warriors with her serrated tendrils, deadly touch, and most importantly her flying, sawing, sixteen daggers.

Kouri was pulling a cart filled with their dollhouse, folded one-person tent, chest that contained her money and daggers, and embalming salts for Kriemhild, their Nuit maid. The two tendrils that jutted out from Kouri's back pulled the cart with ease due to it having wheels and Kouri didn't have to actually lift their belongings, requiring much less energy.

"Mistress... I think we should camp for the night..." Kriemhild suggested, as strong as Kouri was, she needed some rest every now and then... constantly dragging around the cart without resting could drain her soulmist and they needed the older ghost to keep them safe... well Kriemhild safe as no wild animal could possibly hurt the ghostly sisters... unless they used magic which was highly unlikely. Kriemhild and Rena weren't much of a fighter either.

"Ah... yes, Sis, I want to sleep, can we rest?" Rena yawned, the little sister didn't actually feel "tired" like normal humans, but she wanted to feel the joy of sleeping for once.

"Ah hmm... okay then!" Kouri stopped dragging the cart and sat down on the ground, Rena immediately followed suit and sat down beside her sister.

"Mistress, I will set up my tent now..." Yes, Kriemhild's tent, as the ghostly sisters didn't need any shelter whatsoever while they rest for the night.

"Un! Okay, Kriemy~" Kouri nodded and an idea came to her mind, rather than just waiting and doing nothing. She better used the time to "regenerate" her soulmist energy. How? By killing the plants with her materialization ability of course. Her power was high enough for her to suck out the life of living beings, regenerating her soulmist. "Rena, I want to eat now~ You go take care of Kriemy, okay~"

"Ah, okay, Sis~" The little sister stood up and floated to the Nuit, who was setting up the one-person tent. Kouri herself activated her materialization and "walked" on the ground, killing the grasses beneath her feet; she then trailed her fingers to a tree, freezing and killing it, regenerating her soulmist. "Aaah~" Kouri sighed in contentment, the life of plants for her energy. She would continue to do so until she reached full power. No animals in their right mind would approach a being with such aura and power.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Shiyami on August 16th, 2013, 11:23 pm

OOCWait, Sunberth is basically a criminal run city...and Kouri hates bad people...uh oh...XD. Oh, and I'm using Shiyami's casual appearance!

The Wildlands, where five beings could be found located within at this time. Three of them, were the Bane of the Wolves, and her two companions. So who were the extra two beings? One, was a young boy, with yellow hair, and dark blue clothing. His eyes were an unusual color of vibrant violet. His companion, was a young girl, who seemed mesmerized by the surroundings. These two, were Shiyami and Kimi, both also fellow spirits. Now, for those who have met Shiyami before, they would be surprised at the difference in appearance between himself then, and the present. For one, both his eyes were opened like how normal humans would, and second, he did not have his usual box of weaponry dragged along his side. Noticing Kimi stopped to look at the plants around, Shiyami asked, "This is the first time I've brought you outside Syliras, isn't it?", in a casual tone. Kimi, nodding as an answer, before wandering around, drinking in the sights. Where were these two ghost headed? Their current destination was Sunberth, since Shiyami felt like he wanted to scare a few citizens here and there.

A few chimes later, and Kimi stopped again, looking at something. "There is a lot of new....eh?......!!!", Shiyami sighed, as he turned to look in the direction that Kimi was facing and nearly recoiled as he saw the ghost girl that introduced herself as Lycoris many days ago, walking several meters away. Now that he noticed, he also felt the presence of a fourth soulmist nearby. "Lyco~!", Kimi called out cheerfully while waving her hand high in the air. Behind her, Shiyami could only put his hand to his forehead, and sigh wearily. The interactions between the two girls, was something that Shiyami did not understand. And deep inside, he was hoping he never find out the answer.
Shiyami
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on August 17th, 2013, 5:25 pm

Fubuki Kouri

OOCIt would be interesting no? Hehehe~

"Hm?" After trailing her fingers to the now frozen dead tree. Kouri's eyes perked up when she felt the familiar presence of... three soulmists. One was Rena obviously, but she also recognized the fourth and fifth. Oh... hehehe... 'Big Bro' and... 'Kimi'... my doll~ One could only wonder what the ghost girl meant by "doll". She lifted her head and balled her right hand to her fist near her chest, four tendrils of immense soulmist aura emanated from her, it immediately sang through the air, grabbed Kimi by her wrists and waist and pulled her to Kouri.

"Hello... Kimi..." She exhaled lovingly to the seemingly younger ghost girl as she rubbed her hair lovingly and nuzzled her forehead against her. "Fancy that we meet here again~" Kouri released Kimi and faced Shiyami, who took on a new appearance, but Kouri knew from the feeling of his soulmist that this ghost was him "Big bro~ I see you're travelling as well! Ehehehe~ Uhm... I hope you're not looking for another fun fight! Cause... I'm not really in the mood right now~" Kouri saw their previous violent meeting as a big game after all.

"Let's go! Let's go! I'll introduce you to my little sister and my maid!" Kouri then floated to Rena and Kriemhild's location, gesturing for Shiyami and Kimi to follow her.

"Oh! Sis! You're back! Ehehe~ And uhm... I sense someone... did you brought a friend?" Rena stood up and immediately hugged her older sister when she saw her floating back. Kriemhild was already inside her tent, seemingly in a deep sleep "Kriemy is sleeping right now..." The little sister informed.

"Yes, Rena~ I brought two friends with me! Big Bro Shiyami and Kimi! Ehehe~ and it's okay, we shouldn't disturb her..." The Nuit might be tired from their walk and needed some rest, but then again... Nuits didn't tire as much as normal humans, they may be more sluggish, but had an immense amount of stamina for such a corpse-like being.

"Oh! Can I meet them, Sis?"

"Of course, Rena~" Kouri giggled happily. The ghostly sisters then faced to the direction of Shiyami and Kimi, they floated together. "Rena, this is Big Bro Shiyami and Kimi~" Kouri introduced them to Rena and vice versa "Big bro, Kimi, this is Rena! My little sister!"

"U-uhm... I'm Rena, n-nice to meet you~" Rena curtsied and couldn't help but keeping her eyes on Kimi, she felt like meeting another girl her age, maybe slightly older but not as old as Kouri. Rena also noticed the strange flustered look that Kimi gave to her older sister. For some reason, Rena didn't like it.

"Uhm... Sis..." She tugged on Kouri's dress and whispered to her ear "Why is this... 'Kimi' stared at you like that?"

"Oh~ Ehehe.. because I made her my 'doll' you see... hehehe... she likes me~"

Rena wasn't sure on what Kouri meant by that but she decided to just nod. Still, she didn't like it, she felt like that this Kimi was stealing Kouri's attention away from her. She held her older sister's hand tight and looked disapprovingly at Shiyami's companion.

"We are going to Sunberth and then to Sahova! Kriemy said she once lived there! Ehehe~ Oh! Kriemhild is our maid, she's uuh... sleeping in the tent right now" Kouri told the duo of her group's own destination then she asked for the same information in return "Soooo~ Where are you going, Big Bro?"

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shiyami on August 18th, 2013, 2:08 am

Shaking his head slightly, Shiyami sat on a convenient trunk of a tree that had fallen some odd days ago. Sighing, he leaned his head on one of his hands, while the other reached towards his mouth as he yawned. "I have no intention of going through excruciating pain more than once per year.", he casually spoke, waving his hand in an action that seemed to say 'Meh' after he finished his yawn. Watching Kimi interact with Lyco -I have my suspicions about her name...-, Shiyami raised an eyebrow as the girl who was introduced as Rena made her appearance. Sis...? She had a sister...? Biological, or adopted?, pondering over such trivial matters, Shiyami, yet again, yawned. Noting the disapproving gaze that Kimi was given by Shiyami, he shrugged, deciding that if a fight broke out up between the two young ones, he would stay out of it.

Hearing Lyco explain her destination, Shiyami looked up in surprise. "Oh...? Sunberth, you say? That is rather intriguing, I'd say. I happen to be heading in that direction as well, although for different reasons.", he nonchalantly shrugged.
Shiyami
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on August 18th, 2013, 5:12 am

Fubuki Kouri

".........."

"Sis...?"

A tendril suddenly jutted out from Kouri's back and it roughly grabbed Shiyami's collar before forcefully pulling him to her "Say... Big Bro... Seemed like you actually want me to 'play' with you again... Shiyami's nonchalant attitude brought her annoyance and she goaded the older ghost into fighting with her again.

Rena's lips slowly curled into a delighted smile, she had spending her time with Kouri so her older sister's psychopathic attitude had rubbed off on her. She didn't mind watching her sister fought, maybe she could decimate that annoying Kimi girl as well...

"Yes... we are going to Sunberth, but perhaps you won't... you look like you are not interested either... so maybe, maybe I can 'play' with you for a bit now, hmmm~♪?" If Shiyami continued that kind of attitude towards her, she would butcher him just for the fun of it and had Kimi all to herself... again.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shiyami on August 18th, 2013, 3:22 pm

".....". Shiyami, faced with this situaaaagain! Alright, maybe he had a slight inkling about what set her off the first time, but this time, he really was confused. "I said something wrong now, didn't I?", he calmly asked. It was what he truthfully though, as he couldn't figure out what this child's berserk button was. "If you were aggravate me a week ago, I would take you up on your offer. However, I have no intention of going on the offense. Besides, shouldn't you set a better example for the children?", he spoke, without worry. As long as Kimi was safe, he did not really care too much for his own safety.
Shiyami
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on August 19th, 2013, 6:42 am

Fubuki Kouri

"Nooo~ Big bro, you didn't say anything wrong... it's just that~♪" Her voice suddenly became much lower in pitch as she said the next statement "Your attitude annoys the hell out of me..." Her crimson eyes started to glow. "You speak as if the world is nothing to you... like a tyrant to his subjects... I should give you a lesson in humility for that..." She pulled Shiyami closer to her and a serrated tendril jutted out from her chest, stabbing Shiyami's torso... and it stabbed him again, and again, and again, causing him immense pain.

"Sis sis! Maybe, ehehe~ He doesn't care for himself, no? Maybe..." Rena practically jumped up and down, giggling at the sight of her sister torturing this stranger ghost, but she suddenly went quiet and mischievously - murderously - looked at Kimi "...maybe if Sis mess up that annoying girl over there... he would crack like an egg... ehehehehahahaha~" The little sister truly took after her adoptive sibling.

"Oh? Ehehe... you're right, Rena! Smart girl! Smart girl!" Kouri ruffled Rena's hair even as her tendrils continued hanging Shiyami in the air and stabbed him. Another tendril launched from her shoulder and grabbed Kimi by the neck, then another serrated one launched to stab her eye, barely stopping just before it made contact.

"What are you waiting for, Sis? Kill that girl!"

"Patience, Rena..." Kouri then turned her murderous gaze back at the stabbed male ghost held up in front of her. "So... big bro, still want to act like an apathetic bastard? Say yes, I DARE YOU TO SAY YES!!"

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shiyami on August 20th, 2013, 1:01 am

Being stabbed by a serrated soulmist was not fun. Not fun indeed. In alot of pain, Shiyami just grimaced as he was repeatedly stabbed in the chest by the girl's soulmist. Listening to the reason of why the girl was not in the brightest of moods, made him respond. "I care nothing for this world? I just prefer to watch the world change, and the living grow and die. Not that I don't care, more like I do not want to interfere with what is not mine. Shouldn't you do the same?", he answered calmly.

However, hearing what Rena gave as a suggestion, would have certainly given him a heart attack, if he was still alive. That being said, he felt like he had one, as the girl picked up Kimi, and sent her serrated soulmist, targetting the eye, stopping less than an inch before contact. Shiyami didn't bother answering to what the girl had asked, opting to drop his casual form right then and there. Snapping his right eye opened in an instant while keeping the left one closed, he glared at the girl holding him with the serrated tendril. "Like hell. Put Kimi down. She has nothing to do with this.", he spoked, with a voice that was barely above a whisper, and yet the girl should easily be able to heard him.
Shiyami
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fubuki Kouri on August 20th, 2013, 6:31 am

"Aha... ahahahaha... AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Kouri laughed directly at Shiyami's face. His stupid, utterly stupid, statement brought amused her. "Watch the world"? "Not interfere"? Who do he think he is? The God of Fate or something? "Listen to me you ignorant, retard..." Kouri lost all respect she had for the idiot ghost before her, not that she had much for him to begin with. "If you're interested in just watching... why don't you just drop dead and watch from the heavens! It's everyone's solemn duty to vanquish every evil there is. People like you disgust me, you have the power to make a change yet you just choose to sit back and let evil run rampant! YOU ARE THE SAME AS THE EVIL ITSELF!! HYAAAAAAAARGHH!!" She exploded and more tendrils spawned from her form, utterly cutting away Shiyami limb from limb.

"Die.. die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die DIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

"Go, Sis! Hehehehehehehe~" Rena was just as detached as her older sister. Watching in glee as she tendrils hack apart Shiyami's body until his head was left.

"Kimi huh? Kimi I see..." Kouri turned her murderous gaze to Shiyami's companion, her eyes was fully narrowed and glowed like twin beacons. "Hehehahahahah! Why do you care for her anyway? Don't you prefer to just... 'keep watch'? Then YOU CAN WATCH HER SUFFEEEEEEER!!!!" The serrated tendrils lashed out and stabbed both of Kimi's eyes, then they turned and twisted, ravaging her eye sockets. "WATCH HER SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!"

"KEHEHEHEHE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The lethal ghost girl had enough, enough of Shiyami's big talk liked he has immense power of the Gods capable of saying such absurd things as "keeping watch". Kouri then proceeded to hack away any remaining limb of Kimi and left Shiyami's head hanging in the air just like that. "Hehehehehehe.... now then... you want to watch? Then watch this... KRIEMHIIIILD!" Kouri shouted after her maid.

"....." Kriemhild woke up, someone must have angered her mistress again. She got out from her tent and walked to the source of the commotion. "What... do you require of me, Mistress?" She spoke as if nothing out of the ordinary happened there, well Kriemhild has seen first hand the full extent of her Mistress' power when she and her band rescued her from the slaver caravan.

"Kriemhild... remember that you told me about that... portal magic of yours?"

"My Voiding, Mistress?"

"Yes... that one, I want you to create a portal and..." Kouri turned her head to the puff of soulmist cloud that was Kimi. "DROP that ghost there to the VOID!!"

"Understood, Mistress..." Kriemhild didn't protes and went to Kimi's forced resting form. She concentrated and began making gestures with her hand, flowing her djed to cause a rip in dimension, slowly making a portal to the Other Side. It would take about thirty seconds until it was complete.

"When she's done.... You will never see Kimi again... FOREVER! Now... give me good reasons on why I shouldn't do this... you said that you wanted to 'watch' right?"

She really meant it, once the portal was created, Kouri would gather what was left of Kimi and dump her into the hand-sized portal. Rena just grinned and watched in extreme glee, finally! That annoying girl would be gone! Her older sister was all hers once more.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shiyami on August 20th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Shiyami furrowed his eyebrows at the girl's words. "Everyone's solemn duty, to vanquish evil? To kill the evil?!?!", he yelled, extremely pissed. Losing control over his soulmist in an instant, he became a shadowy figure, with two glowing red eyes. "Vanquish evil...means to kill....no...? If that is...the case....than what about my father.....? He...killed everyone...me...mother...family...everyone...what about him...? Was...he...vanquishing evil?!?!?", he yelled, his sentences broken up, from the minuscule amount of rational thoughts. He really hated talking, or even thinking about that old man, who made Shiyami the person he is today.

Seeing Kimi being teared apart by the girl, his rational side won against his more insane side. He closed his eye, but was unable to block out Kimi's screams of pain from the soulmist tendril. He snapped his right eye open however, whne he heard the word Voiding. "What the petch?! What did Kimi do to you?!", he yelled. When he heard the girl ask him to give her a reason not too, he would have balled his fists, if he hadn't been basically torn to bits and pieces. "What can I do then? When I can barely fend for myself. When I keep getting ripped apart?", he asked, his tone extremely serious.
Shiyami
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next