Closed While Walking in the Woods One Day

. . . Svasra Snowsong saw something strange [Kalimalka]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

While Walking in the Woods One Day

Postby Svasra on March 17th, 2013, 6:40 pm

"Savasra. What a pretty name," Kalimalka said, pronouncing an extra syllable though Svasra didn't comment, only offering a passive smile to the woman. "I've been stuck all trussed up like a pheasant all of last night and most of the day..." she continued, though as she trailed off her visage hardened, causing Svasra to back up a tad unconsciously wary.

"Gods-dammed WOLVES!" the Kelvic burst out, and Svasra gaped at her as she continued to rant, "It was not their territory but saw fit to run me out anyway! For the carcass of some half-rot saber cat. They are hardly a big pack, if they decide to mark that territory as well they will be spreading themselves too thin. Their greed will get them killed. And good petching riddance!" Svasra's eyes had widened in surprise, flinching as Kalimalka spat out her curse. Wow, she really doesn't like this wolves, eh? she couldn't help but think, acknowledging Kalimalka's words with a small nod.
"Ah," Svasra started, though she found nothing to really say after such. Is wasn't like she could really relate to the problem ... Lucky though, Kalimalka seemed aware of her floundering, and was quick to redirect the conversation after a short apology that Svasra waved away.

"And do tell me what you are doing out here alone. No offence Miss, but you're not exactly a physical marvel. Wolves are a piece of cake compared to what else is out here," Kalimalka asked as she turned a keen gaze on the storyteller, smiling in a lightly tense fashion. Svasra couldn't help but laugh at her words, and it seemed to break the nervous air she had. As the chuckling drifted away, Svasra beamed at the Kelvic.
"I came only for some peace and quiet," she said with a small shrug, "Seeing as it is one of those lazy days where I must pass the hours before I work and cannot find the will to do anything but come into the wastes. I had no plans to stay long, nor past dark," she continued. Svasra blinked her ever-changing gaze and tilted her head. "And why are you out here all alone? If you came into Avanthal any one of the residents would have helped you."

As the two spoke, and Kalimalka finished her bath, Svasra glanced towards the sky to guesstimate a time. The sun was beginning to set, which was vague enough for her to know it was time to start the trek home. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Kalimalka, I hope we run into each other again some day," Svasra said with a gentle smile before turning on her heel and trotting back to her Hold, humming lightly with the joy of meeting new friends.

End.
Svasra
Sit by the fire, and listen to a legend.

Words: 212637
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2013, 9:20 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

While Walking in the Woods One Day

Postby Noblesse on August 18th, 2013, 5:52 am

Svasra Snowsong :
Experience:
  • Observation +1
  • Interrogation +1
  • Leadership +2
  • Singing +1

Lores:
  • A Case of Early Morning Laziness
  • Recognizing a Kelvic In Animal Form
  • Animals Will Hesitate to Attack if You’re Not Scared
  • Untangling a Sled Dog from Its Harness
  • Kalimalka: Zypherian Kelvic

Kalimalka :
Please update your ledger with your seasonal expenses expenses for Spring 513 AV. Also, please indicate in your ledger the season and year for which you deducted the seasonal expenses to keep them easy to interpret.

Additional Notes :
I find it funny how the title of the thread mentions walking through the woods but the characters weren't anywhere near one during the course of the story.

Svasra, the points in leadership were for taking charge of the situation with Kalimalka. Singing was for continuously humming throughout the thread. However, Svasra is at that point where just humming wouldn’t be enough to give her points so if ever you plan to pursue this skill then you’re going to need to step it up in the future.

If you feel that I missed something, please tell me.

The Aurora flames coldly in the skies above

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out.
Noblesse
Let them eat flavored snow!

Words: 181013
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2013, 5:29 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous